My "Godmother" dress - what do you think????

Hello and welcome back:)

Making the decision to get back on the CD wagon must have been hard, but you are here now, and you WILL succeed - think positive:D

I'm another one trying to lose the post baby weight, only in my case it's the weight from 3 pregnancies in relatively quick succession - my rugrats are 5, 3 and 1:eek:

Thanks for the warm welcome Dinosaur:) I love your name!

I am very positive at the moment and so motivated too.

Good luck with losing the baby weight - 3 babies under 6 - WOW you must have your hands full.

Take care

Double exciting - not only for you to shed a few pounds but a baby.... whoopwooooo!
Mine arent actually babies at all (well they are to me) mine are 11 and 9 now - I'd love another - oh and a man to help make it would be gr8 as well :D:cool::D:cool:....
Seriously, well done for getting back into SS & good luck with the baby making xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your lovely support T4M:D

Well done on your weight loss so far - you are looking fab in your piccies and I love your new avatar.

Welcome back and what great motivation for you. Good luck hun and let us know how you're doing.

Gxx

Thanks for the warm welcome G:D

You are an inspiration to us all - I have enjoyed reading about your diet journey (I have been lurking for a while:p) and your pictures are fabulous. You must feel fantastic and so proud of yourself. Congratulations

Take care

Thanks hun, good to have you back and it sounds like its all going well, fingers crossed for the K fairy! Know what you mean about work interfering with Minis though!!!

Gxx

I have leapt back in with both feet Chitty - thanks for the welcome and your kind support.

I love this site -everyone is so friendly and understanding:D

Your more than welcome to the warm welcome..:gen126:

I just like to let people know that they can do it, it is possible and you can become the person you want to be..

XXXXXXx

Day 3 and all is well

Good Morning Girlies:D

The K fairy has arrived:D:D:D I did the test when I got home yesterday and the stick was pink even considering the amount of water I drank yesterday at work.

I am quite amazed because I have never gotten into ketosis quickly before. It does explain the metal taste and cold though. I was so cold last night I sat watching tv wrapped up in a sheepskin throw and John got so fed up of me placing my cold feet on him that he went upstairs and got a pair of his socks, put them on the radiator and then on my tootsies. The socks were clean I might add - he did try to put the ones he had been wearing on me:eek: but I screamed at him.

I am on my second litre now and have just had my brekkie shake.

I am dreading the weekend though, because this has always been my tough time and I never seem to drink enough.

I think I may be on minis all weekend:rolleyes: you might get fed up of me:D

Take care all.

I found that Day 4 was always a tough and and the dreaded FIRST WEEKEND..... My tips now, are minis, minis and more minis.... Get a 1ltr sports bottle of water on you PC desk/table and just keep glugging!
I lost myself for hours in the arcade playing scrabble blast & at one point when I was going to bed I was making words in my head :eek::eek::eek::eek:....
I also had 2 baths on Sat Sun & made sure I soaked in them and washed and did hair as it took up my time.

Get the first weekend under your belt and you can do it hun - sending you loads of positive vibes for the entire time xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello

Hey Lenny, best of luck with rejoining - I've also rejoined CD on Tuesday but I am a novice when it comes to using minimins.

I originally started CD last yr to lose some weight for my twin's wedding and lost about 26lbs but I got stressed and lost faith. I went back to my eating habits of before and put all the weight, and more, back on :cry:.

My boyf proposed at Christmas and I can't even contemplate arranging the big day being the weight that I am as I am really not happy with my size. I want to lose 67lbs this time round and am determined to get there. Its day 3 and going ok so far (would be even better if I could shoot some managers that are causing me stress). I also don't want to set a date and not reach goal as that will make me cry!

This is the first time I have posted on minimins but I need all the help and support I can get to keep on track (my cdc is great but every little helps).

Just look at your wedding photos and remember you can do it and with the added incentive of a baby you cannot fail :)

Murray xx

Hey Lenny, best of luck with rejoining - I've also rejoined CD on Tuesday but I am a novice when it comes to using minimins.

I originally started CD last yr to lose some weight for my twin's wedding and lost about 26lbs but I got stressed and lost faith. I went back to my eating habits of before and put all the weight, and more, back on :cry:.

My boyf proposed at Christmas and I can't even contemplate arranging the big day being the weight that I am as I am really not happy with my size. I want to lose 67lbs this time round and am determined to get there. Its day 3 and going ok so far (would be even better if I could shoot some managers that are causing me stress). I also don't want to set a date and not reach goal as that will make me cry!

This is the first time I have posted on minimins but I need all the help and support I can get to keep on track (my cdc is great but every little helps).

Just look at your wedding photos and remember you can do it and with the added incentive of a baby you cannot fail :)

Murray xx

Hello and Welcome to Minimins Murray :gen126:

Good luck with your re-start on CD, how has the first week gone????? Please feel free to post your wi results and questions/comments on here if you wish - it would be great to have a cd buddy again (all my old ones have disappeared for some reason:cry:)

Congratulations with your engagement too- how exciting, I got married last year and can totally appreciate how you feel about not planning anything until you have lost some weight. There is no sense in adding any pressure to your wedding plans by trying to lose weight to a timetable...always better to start now and hopefully you will be nearer goal and maintenance before you have to try dresses on.

Tell us some more about yourself - I am so nosey;)

You will find the support and kindness on this site amazing, I know I have.

Take care and hope to read more of your posts soon X

Good Morning Everyone,

I went for my wi a day early this week and have lost 7lbs in 6 days so I am quite chuffed.:p

The weekend went well and food free (except one raw mushroom:eek:) I was kept busy by housework and visitors...The only tough time was Sunday which was previously our slob-out afternoon watching movies - John was snacking and I sipped water:p He is trying to help but I could have ripped his arm off on Friday when he cooked himself a cheese/onion toastie:mad: I had to leave the room and go upstairs to watch tv...he came up and asked what I was doing so I had a moan about it and he went back down and sprayed the room with febreeze:) Toast is def a hunger trigger for me.

I had yesterday off work and ended up looking after baby for my friend (again -3 times over the weekend) She is there but I seem to do all the cuddling and winding! Not that I am complaining he is a darling little boy and I got lots of smiles from him yesterday.

Back to the grindstone today and my desk looks like a bomb has hit it - it feels like a Monday morning. Nevermind I will be back to read some posts later, I am supposed to be doing a bank rec at the moment:rolleyes:

Take care

:talk017:

WHOOOPEEEE!! Thats a fantastic loss !!!!

Sorry I hadnt replied before, I didnt return to Minis till monday! Started a few weeks back had a great first week and then lost the plot! But back with it now and feeling very positive!

So pleased to see you back on here babe!
What are you doing for your anniversary? We had an early treat and went to disney, beg march, but we went out for dinner with my sister and hubby and had a lovely time. Impossible to think our weddings we a yr ago now!
Right this is just a very quick hello and pat on the back to you as I just have to do the hoovering while the kiddies are sleeping!!!

Will chat to you soon babe, keep up the good work!! we can sooo do this!!!
:party0011:

Love and hugs to you Lou XXX

:talk017:

WHOOOPEEEE!! Thats a fantastic loss !!!!

Sorry I hadnt replied before, I didnt return to Minis till monday! Started a few weeks back had a great first week and then lost the plot! But back with it now and feeling very positive!

So pleased to see you back on here babe!
What are you doing for your anniversary? We had an early treat and went to disney, beg march, but we went out for dinner with my sister and hubby and had a lovely time. Impossible to think our weddings we a yr ago now!
Right this is just a very quick hello and pat on the back to you as I just have to do the hoovering while the kiddies are sleeping!!!

Will chat to you soon babe, keep up the good work!! we can sooo do this!!!
:party0011:

Love and hugs to you Lou XXX

Hey Lou,

Great to see you back and in a positive mood.

It is hard to believe our weddings were so long ago - it does still feel like yesterday not 12 months.
I hope you enjoyed your trip to Disney:D

We haven't got anything planned for our anniversary as yet - it's John's 40th birthday at the start of May so we are still deciding on whether to hold a party for that (He is in the States for work on his actual birthday!)

Luckily our anniversary falls on the bank holiday so we will still have the day off.

I'd better get on with some work now - its 8.26 and so far I've spent almost an hour reading emails and mini's;)

Take care and I hope you managed to get the hoovering done.

Morning all,

It is now Wed 23rd April and I have successfully completed one full week on SS:D

I am also no longer Obese and merely Overweight:D

I am doing okay - still struggling with toast smells though (John again last nite:mad:) but determined to be under 12st next wi (hopefully - only 3 lbs to go)

I have re-discovered Mix-a-Mousse and I'm loving them. My first ever attempt was a complete disaster but I tried again on Monday night and have had one every night since:p

I am adoring the diet at the moment - long may it last;)

Hope you are all well. Good luck for any WI's

Take Care

Hooray

My boss is officially on hols until May 12th:D

I am now in charge of the whole factory but I will still find time for Mini's hahaha........
especially since I have had the office internal windows covered in privacy frosted film:p (I got really really fed up of all the boys in the factory walking past and staring in at me working)

I feel very happy this afternoon:D

Good Morning Everyone:D

I have been in work since 6.45am and have accomplished quite alot so I have given myself some mini's time and a quick break to re-fill my water & make a peppermint tea.

As the thread title says CD has messed with my monthly cycle again and I came on this morning:mad: I'm not due until 3rd May:mad: This happened the last time I started CD and I ended up having a very long period - can't remember the exact days.

I am a bit out of sorts today - p****d at TOTM, and just don't want to be here. But I don't have any choice so I had better shut up moaning and get on with it.

Sorry to whinge, I have felt so upbeat until now so I can't really explain it.

Last night was tough - walked into mum's house and she had cooked a full roast dinner (I admit I did steal some broccoli) but I did then go exercising. Far too energetic for a vlcd so gave up and went home:(

I've already drunk 1.1/2 litres of water and I'm on my first pep tea of the day. I will have my brekkie shake at 9.30 ish.

Hope you are all well - good luck for any wi's

Take care

wow Lenny , i'm just reading your post there 7lb in only 6 days thats great !
You can do this !

Good Morning Ladies (& Gents)

Well the thread titles says it all - today is the last day of the second week on SS:)

I am not really looking forward to getting on the scales tonight, not because I've cheated but because it is TOTM and I had a planned meal yesterday.:(

We went around to friends for Sunday lunch - she had phoned on Friday and asked what I could eat because I "wasn't eating that muck in our house" so I said plain roast chicken and plain veggies, no roast potatoes or gravy.
We get there and the veg she has cooked is peas, carrots and leeks/fennel stir fry. Oh and she cooked me new potatoes because I couldn't have roast!

I stuck to a very small portion of peas & carrots with plain roast chicken. Do you think those veg could have thrown me out of ketosis?

I was quite annoyed with John last nite because I had said in the morning that I didn't want to be too late - wanted to get back, do some washing, have a bath and settle in front of Midsomer Murders (how sad am I?) anyway they all get drunk and we leave their house at 8.10pm:mad: I got in at 8.40pm and had my hot choc mint drink and more water and watched tv but was fuming because my plans were all rushed. (maybe I'm being irrational here but I do love my Sunday evenings to be calm and relaxed).

So this morning I had to get up even earlier to have a quick shower!

I am arriving at work at 6.45am every morning while my boss is away because I have to undo the factory doors for the lads and for some unknown reason some of them are turning up for work at just gone 7am:confused: (we all start at 7.30am). So I am leaving my house at 6.15am.:eek:

Sorry I didn't post on Friday. We had a slight crisis at work which involved me calling two emergency meetings - one with supervisors and the other with factory staff. Not good on the second day boss is away.:sigh:

I am slightly stressed and now have a 40th birthday party to plan too - all while hubby is in the states.

Luckily I haven't turned to my old buddy food but it has been tough.

Wish me luck for wi tonight... think I might need it!

Good luck for anyone else weighing today - hope you are all losers.

Morning honey.....you do sound like ou have a bit of a rushed weekend with a bit of stress thrown in!
Good for you for not turning to food as a comfort, your wi should be fab honey, if all you had all week is a few peas and carrots(that combination always reminds me of Forrest Gump!!!:D) then I am sure you will be fine babe.

I have had a couple of AAM this week and have got on the scales this am and have lost 9lb! Which I am very pleased with. I know I just need to up my water. Its one of those things I have to ease myself into, and work up the litres! I can easily do the minimum amount of water, ie 2 litres a day, but really need to up it a bit!
Anyway off to see cdc for packs and official wi!
Have a good day honey
Hugs to you and well done to you for staying on track!

Lou XXXXXX

This weekend

I have to say that this weekend really brought home why I am doing this diet - I have no summer clothes that fit me properly and I was perspiring (sp?) plenty in my winter comfort clothes:eek:

Hi Lenny
I don't think it would hurt to much what you had to eat , but its carrots to stay away from . Carbs . Snap i too have no summer clothes , i hide in my dark clothes ... but that will all change for us you see girl .

Back