My hair is falling out thick and fast :(

Thanks guys. I dont think i could justify spending £15 on shampoo when i use it so much (every other day)!

Gosh, that's wick, with everything else we have to deal with for this to start happening. I haven't before or so so far has this problem, thank God, but is it temporary? I've had my hair bleached and dyed pillar box red since I was last on this so I'm thinking my hair will have weakened and that this could happen to me this time round.

It is temporary isn't it???

Hi Sumergurl. It happened to me too. Both times after finishing TFR. It did go on for weeks and I had a really thick mop to start with but I too was really thin my the end of it. But it did stop and it did thicken up again.

You could try a good Vitamin E and Zinc supplements. Take a higher dose Vit E about 400/500 mgs a day. And Zinc could be anything up to 30-50 mgs a day. The zince usually comes in say 10 -15 mg tablets so take 3 a day or so. Don't mind what it says on the box. It is perfectly safe. And take that for about 4-6 weeks and see how it is looking then. (I am a nutritional advisor in my day job).

Also when washing your hair, be very gentle but massage the scalp well gently. It will encourage blood flow to the area and nourish it well. Be gentle when brushing it.

But hang in there, it will stop!

You really are looking fab hun! Well done! Hope to with you on the maintence soon!

Hi Tanya...mine too! Huge clumps came out in the last couple of showers...really stressed about this. i lost my hair in the same way after my daughter was born. May start on vitamins...any suggestions from those who take them?

Mine started falling out way before this diet, receding anyway. lol:)

I feel for you hun, I'm a bloke so losing my hair isn't a problem, I just cut it shorter, plus i'm over 40 so i'm expected to lose my hair.

I don't know what to suggest, wear a hat, head scarf or bandana. I'd think it will only be temporary though.

Back