My halo has slipped...

krupskaya

Gold Member
:angeldevil::cry:. Have been 100% since I started in June but yesterday I used about 25 syns. I had a piggish blowout and ate a packet of crisps, small packet of wafer bisuits and a small costa coffee mocha. I also ate SIX activia fat free! I WI on thursday, do you think I'll be able to pull it back and still have a loss?

Last edited:
quick....pick that halo back up,dust it off and get it back in place!

i should think you'll be fine...doesnt seem too bad and the activia whilst i wouldnt recommend it on a daily basis eating 6 are at least a free food.

the important thing is to look at the bigger piccie....not think oh poop well i may as well eat xxx now ive blown it anyway.

so get dusting and replacing,lol!

Thankyou kindly Lurverick - the halo is picked up, dusted off and firmly back in place! Gonna cut back for a few days now to make up for yesterday's binge.:girlpower:

Thank thee Michelle - yeah it could have been worse couldn't it? 100% again now:innocent0002:.

TBH the more I think about it the more gutted I get. It may be sad but SW is the only thing that had been going right in my life. Sad but true...Oh well, best foot forward!

25syns isn't too much of a blowout if you look at it in terms of your weekly syns!
The other night I blew about 60syns in one night... and that's good for me on a night out! xxxx

TBH the more I think about it the more gutted I get. It may be sad but SW is the only thing that had been going right in my life. Sad but true...Oh well, best foot forward!

no,no,no.....STOP!!!!! stop thinking like this right now!!!
this is the lil gremlins at work that make you feel bad and think oh sod it i'll just eat more.

stop feeling sad,you are doing so very well and look at it as a week(as i have done with a unplanned 50syn lunch on tues)...its fine when you look at it over a week!!!!

Don't stress too much about it and just reduce your syns for the rest of the week and you should be fine.

Back