My head really hurts... help!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by missmv1976, 5 May 2010 Social URL.

1. missmv1976

missmv1976 Member

I started LT on Monday so its the end of day 3 but my head is killing me. I have such a bad headache. Should I just go to bed to sleep it off and will I be okay in the morning. I really dont want to wake with it.
    I have had 2 litres of water today and stuck to it so I dont want to ruin it. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. parkerela

parkerela Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st5lb(26.41%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim and cambridge
    hiya,oh you poor thing,the 1st few days are awful.just take paracetamol and drink more water i find this really helps with the headaches,2 litres is a guideline some people need more,i have 4 litres plus tea coffee and shakes and if i do a ketostick its always dark. hope you feel better x

4. missmv1976

missmv1976 Member

Just been through the medicine draw and dont have any paracetamol... ooohhhh.

Right I am off to find some at this time of the night as just too painful.

Thanks.. just hope it goes away... :cry:

5. loulou123

loulou123 Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hope you feel better soon. I was exactly the same in my first few days, but I got through it. Just get lots of rest, take paracetamol and drink lots of water xx

6. bex!

bex! im on my way to slimdom!

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(34.51%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey hun its just withdrawal, first time i did this diet it was horrid but it goes. keep drinkin the water, av sum medicine an get some sleep an it shud b better in the mornin. :)

7. yummymummynot

yummymummynot Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi I am on day 3 too and am suffering likewise. I am on the paracetemol. At the end of this diet I might be a few stone lighter but at the rate i am going I will be addicted to paracetemol!!!

Anyway lets keep going with it. Our heads mights hurt but our bodies will look good!!!

8. missmv1976

missmv1976 Member

Well all is good, so yes we can all do this!!

I took some paracetamol and woke up the next day without the headache from hell.

Day 4 has been totally fine and I am looking forward to the first weigh in on sat!
    :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.