• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My head really hurts... help!

parkerela

S: 16st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.4 Loss: 4st5lb(26.41%)
hiya,oh you poor thing,the 1st few days are awful.just take paracetamol and drink more water i find this really helps with the headaches,2 litres is a guideline some people need more,i have 4 litres plus tea coffee and shakes and if i do a ketostick its always dark. hope you feel better x

Just been through the medicine draw and dont have any paracetamol... ooohhhh.

Right I am off to find some at this time of the night as just too painful.

Thanks.. just hope it goes away... :cry:

S: 12st5.0lb C: 12st5.0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hope you feel better soon. I was exactly the same in my first few days, but I got through it. Just get lots of rest, take paracetamol and drink lots of water xx

bex!

Back on the diet train...
S: 17st1lb C: 17st1lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 41 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey hun its just withdrawal, first time i did this diet it was horrid but it goes. keep drinkin the water, av sum medicine an get some sleep an it shud b better in the mornin. :)

S: 16st13lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 34.6 Loss: 1st2lb(6.75%)
Hi I am on day 3 too and am suffering likewise. I am on the paracetemol. At the end of this diet I might be a few stone lighter but at the rate i am going I will be addicted to paracetemol!!!

Anyway lets keep going with it. Our heads mights hurt but our bodies will look good!!!

Well all is good, so yes we can all do this!!

I took some paracetamol and woke up the next day without the headache from hell.

Day 4 has been totally fine and I am looking forward to the first weigh in on sat!
:)