My home made yoghurt is lovely....

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
I am really pleased with my first batch of home made yoghurt - I used some strawberry 'squirt' on it (came with the yoghurt maker) and it was so nice and creamy, we have just had a little taster, the rest is in the fridge for tomorrow.

Money well spent I think, can't wait to make the next batch.

glad you are enjoying it, hopefully save £s and lose lbs too.

xx

No, it's quite easy, you mix the packet of yoghurt mix with cold water in the yoghurt 'jug', and then fill the 'flask' with boiling water put the yoghurt inside, seal it up and leave for 8-12 hours or overnight.....Simples.

Sounds lovely Donnie.
I eat loads of yoghurt so would love one of them.
Is it all fat free like muller or do you have to buy special powders etc?

You have to buy special powders, but there are all kinds, included low fat and slimmer yoghurts, you can also buy the fruit squirts to make your plain yoghurt fruity.

I bought the EasiYo Starter Kit.

I have the easiyo kit but I don't use the sachets any more. I make iot like ordinary yoghurt. Mix a couple of tablespoons into the milk, fill with boiling water and leave it overnight. Much cheaper than the sachets. I do like the greek yoghurt one tho, but it's synned.

I have the easiyo kit but I don't use the sachets any more. I make iot like ordinary yoghurt. Mix a couple of tablespoons into the milk, fill with boiling water and leave it overnight. Much cheaper than the sachets. I do like the greek yoghurt one tho, but it's synned.

Apparently there's a fat free Greek one now which is free!

That's right Circes - and they are all gorgeous, so fruity....enjoy your first batch of home made yoghurt Harry'smom.

Just put a little less water in, and really mix it up well, I shake mine up for at least 10 minutes before putting it into the hot water flask.

Back