Total Solution My Humble Diary

Blimey, I don't catch up for a couple of days and looks what happens....... meltdown:eek: I remember those days BB, kids, work, inconsiderate OH and wham! you just go............ Hope notice has been taken and at least some movement made with OH.... sounds like you hardly have 5mins to yourself...

Hope you have a good day today xx

(((Pretty Catkins))) Hope today's being kind to you. Is it the wedding today? If so hope you're having a fab time :hug99: xx

Hey anila, just finished reading your diary...you are one busy bee!

You are doing soo well and with all the indian food around....don't know how you do it! That is my biggest and main downfall! My will power goes out the window and crawls under a rock ;-) OH is a very good cook
My ultimate goal is 9st 7lbs but want to get to 10st 7lbs first.

Well done and good luck x

Hope you are having a great weekend Busy. x

hope you have had good weekend busy xx

Hey anila, just finished reading your diary...you are one busy bee!

You are doing soo well and with all the indian food around....don't know how you do it! That is my biggest and main downfall! My will power goes out the window and crawls under a rock ;-) OH is a very good cook
My ultimate goal is 9st 7lbs but want to get to 10st 7lbs first.

Well done and good luck x

Thanks bridey-girl, it is kind of hard when you do a lot of cooking I guess you have to just get on with it. You will reach your goal if you stick with it, exante does guarantee results and quickly too. Stick with it x.

Good morning pretty catkins, how was the wedding? Hope you're feeling much stronger today hun :hug99: xx

Hi there all,

Thanks for all the lovely messages, sorry been off forum due to finishing off my last bits for uni. I am happy to say i've passed all year 1 modules, awaiting for disseration to be marked and thats me done now...hurrayyyy.

Thanks for all your lovely comments during my meltdown, you lot are all amazing people x. We had a chat and hubby has been very good since (hope it lasts), shoobs thanks for your advice about having to tell them everything to do. I do that now and it works where as before I think I just expected him to know how to help and what to do and was getting frustrated when he did nothing. We really needed a shake up of both our role's after going back to work and uni and its been a lot better since. I do think we need to get a cleaner I think when I go back to uni in Sept.

The wedding was yesterday had a really fantastic day, photo to follow x. Back on the wagon girls from today, I really want to reach goal (10-14lbs) by the 6th july as I may be getting an award for some work in the community!! Only found out that Ive been nominated!!

Day off today to sort the bloody house out, I cant live in a mess. Hope youve been all good xxx

Oh wow, well done you! :woohoo: :clap: :party0019:

Both with finishing your Uni year one and the award nomination! Thrilled for you hun :hug99: xx

Oh wow, well done you! :woohoo: :clap: :party0019:

Both with finishing your Uni year one and the award nomination! Thrilled for you hun :hug99: xx

Thanks giggle, your amazing and always so kind xx. I know I cant believe it, we live in a diverse community and there are lots of people from very many different backgrounds and so we set a study group aimed at young girls to come and get help with school work and studies. We have fully qualified tutors who help with maths, science and english. To give young girls a chance to do well at scholl and better future prospects.

This was the only one, should have taken a full length one but was too busy yapping the whole time lol.
2010-10-07 22.23.03.jpg

You're the kind and amazing one setting that study group up. A thoroughly kind, generous and unselfish act. you deserve this award, I hope you get it. :hug99: xx

Fabulous picture, what a gorgeous and handsome pair you are. The lady behind you is saying "look at how gorgeous and slim she is, what's her secret!" :D

You're the kind and amazing one setting that study group up. A thoroughly kind, generous and unselfish act. you deserve this award, I hope you get it. :hug99: xx

Fabulous picture, what a gorgeous and handsome pair you are. The lady behind you is saying "look at how gorgeous and slim she is, what's her secret!" :D

Ahh giggle your so lovely, xx. Not bothered if I get the award or not, But it will help me to stay focused and have a stab at reaching goal.

Hey Busybusy
Wow U looked absolutely stunning! Fabulous clothes... Luv d colours!!! Boy, u cud b a model Ur SO pretty!!!!
Glad urself and himself got thgs sorted Tis hard juggling Everythg
Had a mini melt down myself on Fri evenin with OH .... I had fallen asleep on d couch as was wrecked after a busy wk at work. I'd rang him 2 get gluten free sausages in d supermarket on his way home Well when he came home he saw I was asleep, changed in2 his runnin gear and went 4 a run! When I woke I just cudnt believe his selfishness as I always have his dinner on d table Mon- Fri when he gets in 4m work Well he got an earful when he got home I of course cooked d din Poor kids were Starvin by d time Id d potatoes veg gravy and sausages cooked
OH has been a darling since!! Long may it last!!!

Congrats on gettin uni exams completed Bet Ul get an excellent mark in Ur desertation!
I am impressed 4 what Uve been nominated 4 Very proud of u Gr8 2 give kids a chance!!
Have u considered doin a PGCE... U sound like ud b a brilliant teacher!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow you look amazing! Thanks for the advice, seem to have my head in the right place at the moment...long may it continue!

^ what she said :D xx

Back