Total Solution My Humble Diary

^ what she said :D xx

thanks namaste, and all of you. We scrub up ok, I dont think shelpa shety has anything to worry about lol. Xx

Thanks for the lovely compliments. Shattered day 1 restart, gonna have an early one.

Hey Busybusy
Wow U looked absolutely stunning! Fabulous clothes... Luv d colours!!! Boy, u cud b a model Ur SO pretty!!!!
Glad urself and himself got thgs sorted Tis hard juggling Everythg
Had a mini melt down myself on Fri evenin with OH .... I had fallen asleep on d couch as was wrecked after a busy wk at work. I'd rang him 2 get gluten free sausages in d supermarket on his way home Well when he came home he saw I was asleep, changed in2 his runnin gear and went 4 a run! When I woke I just cudnt believe his selfishness as I always have his dinner on d table Mon- Fri when he gets in 4m work Well he got an earful when he got home I of course cooked d din Poor kids were Starvin by d time Id d potatoes veg gravy and sausages cooked
OH has been a darling since!! Long may it last!!!

Congrats on gettin uni exams completed Bet Ul get an excellent mark in Ur desertation!
I am impressed 4 what Uve been nominated 4 Very proud of u Gr8 2 give kids a chance!!
Have u considered doin a PGCE... U sound like ud b a brilliant teacher!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
That's exactly the kind of thing this idiot here would do. I think Becuase we do just get on with what needs doing always, they take us for granted. I think we both ended up with the type that just need a kick up the arse from time to time....as thier medicine ;).

The awards has come as a shock, I dont even know how they choose you. All we do is help, encourage and support young girls to try and do well in education, I believe its really important. Awww thanks shoobs id love to do a PGCE, but its too late im 33 now.

Busybusy said:
That's exactly the kind of thing this idiot here would do. I think Becuase we do just get on with what needs doing always, they take us for granted. I think we both ended up with the type that just need a kick up the arse from time to time....as thier medicine ;).

The awards has come as a shock, I dont even know how they choose you. All we do is help, encourage and support young girls to try and do well in education, I believe its really important. Awww thanks shoobs id love to do a PGCE, but its too late im 33 now.

Never too late :)

Absolutely 2nd dat It only takes 9mths :) gotta follow Ur heart We've only got one chance in dis world Ur only young .... Very rewarding job

Wow a few stays stuck in my own little world & it's all been going on in yours! You look fab in your pic :) well done on the year 1 results too, and sorting the OH out - they need it sometimes!!! ;)

Absolutely 2nd dat It only takes 9mths :) gotta follow Ur heart We've only got one chance in dis world Ur only young .... Very rewarding job

I bet it is a wonderful job, need to finish my degree first. Had a lot of guilt about everything I'm doing and how i may be neglecting my little ones (Even though I am a mumsy mum). I don't do actually do any teaching we employ fully qualified teachers. All I do is make sure one way or another the funds keep coming in to keep us going.

Wow a few stays stuck in my own little world & it's all been going on in yours! You look fab in your pic :) well done on the year 1 results too, and sorting the OH out - they need it sometimes!!! ;)

Thanks MSP, hope your getting on well x.

Good morning exanters,

Yesterday was a epic fail for a restart. In the past it does take a few days to get myself in gear (not ideal as it's just a waste of packs). Here we go again.

You and me both, I keep telling myself it's ok to have the odd nibble of protein, but clearly it's affecting my losses as well as my health, so I'm with you on being 100% :) x

Had to quickly look back to the previous page then, thought you were talking pregnancy! :eek: :D

Good afternoon pretty un-pregnant catkins! Hope you're finding today much easier to stay on track. Find your motivation hun, you know you can crack this :hug99: xx

Your picture was lovely Busy. A full length one would have been better as I bet your dress looked amazing!

Hope today went a bit better for you and you manage to get through day 1 of your re-start xx

Hello Busy , I hope you have found today easier and are now back on track, you have done so well so far keep it up xxx:)

Ok this is it!!!
I totally agree .... we are wastin our packs breakin the diet Lets set ourselves a challenge to stay TS for an 'x' amt of days???

Hey hon Wanta start tomoro??? TS 4 a full wk WI in lbs in d morn???

evening busy hope you are back on track :)x

I'm sure it's not dat bad Mine is 146 lbs Aimin 4 140 as 1st goal!!

Back