Total Solution My Humble Diary

Any news on the mini break, Gerry was talking about scrapping brunch and going away for a long weekend, I didn't argue with him!! Glad to see you've got the head back on, I know you are gonna whack the target this week anyway.

Get on with your revision now!

Any news on the mini break, Gerry was talking about scrapping brunch and going away for a long weekend, I didn't argue with him!! Glad to see you've got the head back on, I know you are gonna whack the target this week anyway.

Get on with your revision now!

Had a good nose on the net...was thinking of scotland as we never been but then shaz came home and said he fancied europe gonna google it tonight (maybe madrid or agadir) suggestions welcome. I am pleased to be back on track, had a sneaky on scales and I am -3lbs yayyy this week already! Aiming for a 5lb loss this week.

Its still easter hols here so planned a day out with the mummys from the kids nursery.....assignment mode tommorow and week-end.

Yeah for your long week-end......what a lovely treat x.

I will be off the radar today so "Hiya" to all. Have a lovely TS day

Can't beat keepin busy- distraction makes d days whiz by as u shrink away!!! Nice havin hols to plan too NJoy!!!

Week one was amazing it fllew by and -10loss was amazing, I felt it too in my garms.

Hey Busy!

Sounds like you are completely back on track after the wedding, I'm trying to get my TS head on from now on so fingers crossed :p

Hope you've had a fab day :)

Hey Busy!

Sounds like you are completely back on track after the wedding, I'm trying to get my TS head on from now on so fingers crossed :p

Hope you've had a fab day :)[/QUOTE

go for it Neene, I find it easier than worrying about what why where n how to eat. Day was great but shattering there for will update diary properly tommorow.
Went to the museum "seeing the dinosaurs" there were 8 kids between 3 we were truly outnumbered. It was hard not drwing attention to my diet. I had a pack before leaving, made a flask of bouillon which I passed off as soup n had a bar whilst having coffee later on so wasn't too bad. No one noticed.

As soon as people know your on a diet they try n twist your arm into having everything!! Luckily I survived hooray for another 100% day.

Yesterday was another 100% day yayyyy! Although I was very hungry at times. Looking forward to another 100% day.

My friend is coming to visit from out of town got the pot on the stove and am making a chicken curry, apart from which its a pretty dull day here gonna do some tidying washing....a womans work is never done.

I am coming to visit you when I'm finished this diet so you can cook my tea and make me samosas!!

Third load of washing on, cooker cleaned, bed changed, polishing and all 4 bathrooms down, downing this "delicious" (yuck) choc shake before getting on with the mopping and hoovering. Massive sandstorm just hit us a couple of hours ago, very scary indeed after the earthquake business I wasn't sure what was coming in towards us from the sea!

Have a brill day, I know it's not easy being hungry and cooking, but you can do it!!

I am coming to visit you when I'm finished this diet so you can cook my tea and make me samosas!!

Third load of washing on, cooker cleaned, bed changed, polishing and all 4 bathrooms down, downing this "delicious" (yuck) choc shake before getting on with the mopping and hoovering. Massive sandstorm just hit us a couple of hours ago, very scary indeed after the earthquake business I wasn't sure what was coming in towards us from the sea!

Have a brill day, I know it's not easy being hungry and cooking, but you can do it!!

I would love it if you did :) xxx, you know I'm one those foody-loves entertaining types. Curry made-check, Bindi curry-check, dough for chapatties-check, just have to think how to enetertain 3 kiddies all afternoon, its pretty miserable here with showers. Sandstorm...earthquake??? Yikes!! And we all had images of you out there lapping up the sun! Is it hard to get help around the house out there? When we go to pakistan we have driver, cleaner and laundry woman.....It's a much better standard of living than here.

Had an awsome 100% day yesterday although very hungry at times I soldiered on, didnt want anyone to question me so had a pack before I left, passed a flask of bouillon of as my lunch, then a bar later. I was freezing and totally exhuasted so maybe will be back in K today-hooray! Went to knightsbridge and brought a lovely suit which would never have fitted pre-week 1 :D, its still a little snug but I'm hoping it will be perfect come tuesdays presentation.Not hungry yet, will have something just before she comes as...You dont like choc? It's my fav out of them all.

Busy- you are doing SO well!! The obstacles you overcome would have brought me down. I love your attitude of soldiering on- it's the best attitude to take. Head down and get on with it.
I don't know how you cope cooking all those delish curries though :drool: you must be superwoman!

Here's to another awesome 100% day for us all xx

Busy- you are doing SO well!! The obstacles you overcome would have brought me down. I love your attitude of soldiering on- it's the best attitude to take. Head down and get on with it.
I don't know how you cope cooking all those delish curries though :drool: you must be superwoman!

That smiley is exactly what I was doing when I first read about the curry, now I now theres breads to go along with it I feel a little dizzy!! LOL

Oh man I would so love to be able to cook that stuff properly........yum

Busy, it's easy to get help here if you need it, when I was working FT I had a maid, but when I lost my job in December we decided to let her go and move to a 2 bed apartment on the gulf, rather than a villa off the island (i do miss the pool though ), so we're right on the seashore now which is normally lovely except today as there is so much sand in the air you can't see the sun, it's like a fog blanket! I am now my own maid, driver and laundry woman!!

Thanks DL we are all super bacause we are WOMEN ;). Thanks so much to you, pretty and giggle for staying with me during my head in my a**** phase.I must say it is a little tempting when the curry aromas hit me. I just tell myself "you've done this to yourself and it's upto YOU to right it now". I'm a numpty as I thought doing exante during easter would be easier than during normal schedule as I am off uni and work, it's been harder with so much else going on!! I shouldve known really.

And now I think my brother wants to visit with his little one at the week-end! I do believe in myself bein good I know but soon as people know your on a diet there's always one who "oh just have a little of this or a little of that wont hurt". I think it's much better not to let on.

Hopefully next week will be back to normal. I estimate it's gonna be another 3weeks for me to reach goal so that's 14lbs over 21days.

Hiya ladies :hug99: xx

Superwomen I like that! :D

You've done fab getting back on track, and like the others say, I don't know how you manage to stay focused when cooking those curries, I wouldn't :D

That smiley is exactly what I was doing when I first read about the curry, now I now theres breads to go along with it I feel a little dizzy!! LOL

Oh man I would so love to be able to cook that stuff properly........yum

Busy, it's easy to get help here if you need it, when I was working FT I had a maid, but when I lost my job in December we decided to let her go and move to a 2 bed apartment on the gulf, rather than a villa off the island (i do miss the pool though ), so we're right on the seashore now which is normally lovely except today as there is so much sand in the air you can't see the sun, it's like a fog blanket! I am now my own maid, driver and laundry woman!!

Pretty lady cleaning days = calorie burn = Hot Lady ;).

Having probs double quouting....I must say I am giving myself a huge pat on the back too, she begged me to make some homemade pakoras when she got here. She and the kids tucked in I even sat with them. Gotta still do hubs dinner and friend says she may come after work so she'l need feeding too.

Get too goal and I promise I will cook for you all .:).....you'l have to come here though my kids are a nightmare on journeys!

I love cooking, my mum taught me when I was little to do all the traditional stuff as I got older I expanded my skills and been on a few courses abroad including Italy and Thailand, my favourite dishes are our traditional stuff (which is very different from what you get in restuarants). I used to love getting home kicking of my heels and just cooking. Although regret never learning to bake.

Had a wicked TS day was'nt bothered by the food at all, had a shake before she came and then a bar when she left. Have noy drank anything....to much yapping, if I drink now will be up weeing all night.

Good morning, have another fab 100% day but make sure you get your 2-3L down you today lady! :hug99: xx

Ok feeling very very Coooooooold right now, hoping im back in K..although those darn keto sticks are saying NO goona chuck-em now they are totally useless. Had a sneaky peak on the scales so far this week down 5lbs!! Well chuffed :D, I didnt expect much of a loss as had a shakey week last week and I havent done any excercise what so ever this week. In three weeks I have lost 15lbs!!!! Hoping to lose a couple more for official WI, which cud will be 10.4 so another 5-6lbs loss next week will result in going into the 9's!!!! In which case......Woweee I will be so over the moon!

For now gonna try and keep warm, as I am truly frozen.

Back