Total Solution My Humble Diary

I'm 5ft 6 Lowest I got down to doin LLL 2 yrs ago was 9 st 12 1/2 oz Managed to stay at 10st 2 for ten mths Wud luv to get back down into d 9's Weighing in next Wed morn

How much do you wiegh now?

I started this three weeks ago at 11.3 a snug size 12 stayed 100% wk 1 lost 10lbs week 2 was a big blunder found it hard had along weekend at mums and a indian wedding and gained 2 lbs. lets see what happens tommorow. Gonna do another week next week and then go atkinsy (I think).

Oh my goodness I lost 7lbs, just had to tell you all. I'm so chuffed. Little's are jumping on me right now so will update properly later. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

Oh my gudness Dat is fantastic-well done Busybusy! Uve passed d one stone already- dats incredible!!! Thrilled to bits 4 ya...size tens here ya come!!!:)

Busybusy said:
Oh my goodness I lost 7lbs, just had to tell you all. I'm so chuffed. Little's are jumping on me right now so will update properly later. Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!

You clever girl!!! That's fantastic! You really deserve it :-D xxx

A post WI retro suspect

Hello diary and all, I really cant believe Iv had such a significant loss, 15lbs altogther over 3weeks and 7lbs alone this week. This week is especially a huge surprise I didnt expect much of a loss as i was'nt in ketosis at the beggining of the week. I'm totally bewildred as physical-wise I have'nt done any excercise at all this week and generally it's not been as much running around as usuall due to easter. I have been on cal-controlled diets and been pounding it out at the gym and not lost as much in one week!!

I really am shocked as well as pleased as I am not much over my BMI and hav'nt a lot to lose so there for weightloss should be a lot slower. I have been having a soup, bar and shake along with a cup of bouillon, not had much coke zero. The only thing I can attribute the loss to is green tea I had gallons of the stuff, not one for plain water I invested in a loose green tea from a chinese supermarket at the start. I make up a teapot full and have been drinking about two teapots a day. I really am shocked as well as pleased as I am not much over my BMI and hav'nt a lot to lose so there for weightloss should be a lot slower. Who knows why, anyway I am well chuffed and hopefully will be in the 9's next week (even if its only 9.13.something I will so soooo chuffed).

One week left of the bumper back, so dont know wether I want to re-order and do WS or atkinsy after next week . I don't want to leave the forum :cry:, there's some very strong determined, funny, amazing, lovely friendly people on here without you crazy lot I would never have got through. xx

My final/ultimate goal is not a weight but an outfit and sometimes shape and size cant be detrmeined by weight alone so we'l see.

Well done Busybusy I'm Definately goin to root out d green tea from d back of my cupboard and start drinking it! On way to d hosp Son fell in my MAms garden yday and hurt his baby finger Tis achin and swollen so gotta get it checked out Never a dull moment with kids Fingers crossed wont b der half d day and dat it's ok L8r babe

*retrospect.

Ohh goodness shoobs hopes he ok x

Bone is cracked in his finger Needs to get two fingers strapped together Thankfully doesn't need surgery

oh gosh kids eh! Broken fingers/toes are supposed to be very painfull. Hope your stocked up on calpol

Yip Calpol and Nuerofen- bottles and tablets!! What age r Ur kids? My son will b 9 next mth and my daughter turned 7 last mth

Hello Busybusy a fab diary :) and your weightloss to date is great too.. keep it up :)

Yip Calpol and Nuerofen- bottles and tablets!! What age r Ur kids? My son will b 9 next mth and my daughter turned 7 last mth

Mine are two boys four and a half and the others nearly three. Yours a liitle more grown up than mine.

Hello Busybusy a fab diary :) and your weightloss to date is great too.. keep it up :)

Errr so have you just had a nose on your diary your doing brilliantly, well done x

My gudness urs r at a very busy stage Is Ur older boy in Reception? Mine both at SCH. Managed a mug of green tea today Found it hard to finish so added cold water and downed it Is der a particular brand or flavour dat is nicer or is it an acquired taste?

My gudness urs r at a very busy stage Is Ur older boy in Reception? Mine both at SCH. Managed a mug of green tea today Found it hard to finish so added cold water and downed it Is der a particular brand or flavour dat is nicer or is it an acquired taste?

He's a November baby so he starts school this september, it's hard work but not as busy as when one was a toddler and the other a baby...there both at nursery now they'll even be in the same room next month.

Green Tea? I don't what the fuss is about it doesn't really have a strong taste or flavor (must be an acquired taste thing). Nope your run of the mill stuff should be fine I have loose leaf a Chinese brand cost less than 3quid, I do believe it's good for you.....I mean how many overweight Chinese people do you ever see?

Gonna find tomorrow to do ladans

Found it Just finished warm up Gosh I'm so unfit Rm feels like a sauna and I'm beginning to melt Will do another ten mins if I can manage it b4 jumpin in d shower and gettin ready 4 work Ta 4 encouragement Busybusy! Needed motivating and u did just dat Owe ya one!!!

Back