My husband thinks this company is dodgy

Britmummybites

We ordered the promotional pack 6 days ago and today my husband emailed them to ask where it is.

Well he got an email back saying that it was delivered yesterday saying that it arrived at midday and it was signed for, using our name which was mainly right. I was in until 1 and didn't hear the door go and i have quizzed the children. Hubby checked the email and it has the right details on. We have very good and trustworthy neigbours, don't live in flats.

Hubby wants to know if this has happened to anyone else. We had no email saying that it had been dispatched or that it was by recorded delivery.

Id take it up with the PO. My postman has a habit of signing for things. Could the postman have signed for it and left the parcel somewhere for you. Why not ask them for the tracking number and check it online. Not all companies tell you things have been despatched, and recorded delivery isnt that unusual.

It was interlink, and the exante ppl will sort it on monday. The only thing i can think of is that even tho we sent the correct address as hubby looked at the email, that the stupid driver went to a similar address in a nearby town. But why sign for it, with nearly the correct name. Or that the driver messed up and is covering his backside.

We had a similar situation with something we ordered. Turned out it had been delivered a couple of doors away and their young son had signed for it and then forgotten to mention it. We only found out two months after we originally placed the order and had already received a refund!

If you can't find it Exante should send a replacement free of charge.

x

Hi

Ive been using Exante for a while now and have never had any problems with the products or delivery. They are a really good company and products are excellent so I am sure they will sort this out for you.

Hope you get you products soon x

Exante have been really good and they contacted the delivery company today who told exante that they messed up the house number and delivered it to a house down the street. The delivery company tried to get the parcel back today with no success and will try again tomorrow and then will deliver it straight back to me.

This is where i am slightly concerned as i am worried that the package may of been tampered with. So do you all think that i should completely check the product and contents before signing for it?
Just weird that interlink surposedly messed up the house number and that the person who surposedly signed for it had the same surname and first inital as my hubby.

Something doesn't sound right. Hope your products are ok. You'd think the driver would take more care. And the man who signed for it you'd think he would notice the address and know it wasn't for him

Irnee xx

Exante have been really good and they contacted the delivery company today who told exante that they messed up the house number and delivered it to a house down the street. The delivery company tried to get the parcel back today with no success and will try again tomorrow and then will deliver it straight back to me.

This is where i am slightly concerned as i am worried that the package may of been tampered with. So do you all think that i should completely check the product and contents before signing for it?
Just weird that interlink surposedly messed up the house number and that the person who surposedly signed for it had the same surname and first inital as my hubby.

After all the going on you have had I would definitely make the delivery man wait until you have opened your parcel and checked everything is sealed etc ;):D:D

Can i just bang my head against the wall?? Have just emailed exante for them to send out another box. Had a phonecall from Jackie who was really good and i had to apologize to her, as i have to screen calls and was getting phone calls yesterday but they didn't start speaking to the answer machine. So the number rang again today and i though oh £$£ answered it in a deep voice and it was Jackie.
It's getting redelivered tomorrow.

But ugh on the person up the road who's got my product.

Thats not good, maybe ask Exante to deliver you a new package and then they get the one back from the dodgy people up the road!!!

Its funny you say Interlink though as I am having problems getting a parcel from them at the mo (not Exante). They say they tried to deliver it yesterday and no one was in so they left a calling card. I have no calling card so am worried where they are trying to deliver my parcel!!!! Some lucky person is going to get a very nice Ted Baker top! They are ment to be trying again today so waiting to see what happens there x

interlink suck, i lost 2 pairs of clavin klein boxers to them, they say it was delivered and signed for so erm where are they cos no one in my house signed for em

But ugh on the person up the road who's got my product
Why not knock on the door it was delivered too and say 'my delivery company have said they have left my parcel with you.' Make it into a statement rather than a question they will have to hand it back then or admit they have it.
What a pain especially if you need the products...naughty delivery company;)

Trust me i am tempted, but still don't know wherever or not the driver is telling the truth, plus he has surposedly been round twice in an attempt to get it and he thinks that she's avoiding him. So she might be a right piece of work.

Congrats Claire by the way on your weight lose. Forgot to say congrats on special kids earlier.

Need to try and lose some weight as gone and piled it back on with the stress of battling the LEA in regards to L and having to cope with A getting excluded etc early this year. Kinda dreading him starting year 1, as his "lovely" school, i have found out have kept me out of the loop on the fact that cahms ppl went in to observe him. The school has got a new head as the other head toke early retirement (hurrah!) So have not met the new head, haven't met his new teacher, don't know if they still want him to arrive early and go in the front door (wasn't allowed to go in the playground and line up with the others). Got an app with CAHMS 2nd week of Sept, but need to change it due to L not starting her new school until mid Sept.

good luck hun, you will do great once your stuff arrives
dont worry about regaining with the stress, its understandable, i regained what i lost with the move and all the new appointments with god, oh sorry i meant to say consultants, silly me

Back