My jouney 15st 6 to 11st 6 (hopefully!!)

Coz i decided not to eat any of mine, my oh got some and he doesnt like choc (weirdo!!) and my son got loads!!! There was over 20eggs in the basket - only 2 left now tho!!!
Oh gosh that is a long time :/ i think im lucky that my boys r so young that they dont notice im not eating, as id never want to make them weird towards food - and im actually hiding the diet from practically everyone!!! Which is very hard lol xx

WOW 20 eggs that's amazing, i think Ella got 1 that i threw out last week haha. Its sad really my LO isnt yet 2 but she's got a huge awareness about food due to the problems she's had (she had no connection to her stomach when she was born so she couldn't swallow) so it was a big deal for me to take food (well most of it) out of my diet but it doesnt appear to have affected her and she still eats really well.

How are you managing with energy levels with 2 lil bubs?

Ah gosh hun yeah i bet.... The role reversal mustve been a huge adjustment.
Im fine as long as i can get out..... Being stuck in its hard to get motivated and i find my patience / tolerance is lacking... Potty training is enough to send anyone nuts!!!! And mostly my 18 week baby sleeps through... But if he wakes for an early feed around 4am i wake starving and pretty bloody miserable!! Hmmmm xx

Well you obviously have great resolve to be sticking with it :) Ooo im dreading potty training. We've got one in downstairs toilet but she prefers to stand on it to wash her hands in sink then just pats her bum if she's filled her nappy lol

Hea gettin the hang now buts its been very tiring!!! Lol!! Im like jekyl and hyde i want it sooooo bad then the next min i think surely i can b happy chubby and il shove sumin in my mouth then after im like nooo no u idiot!! How much have u got to lose til ur happy? X

Well today i wish i didnt have to wake up!!! Had to get up at 3am t feed my son for the first time in weeks :( so feel shattered, and the flamin weather keeping us all stuck in is driving me to breaking point.... If ever theres a gonna b a hard day its gonna b today.... Luckily theres practically no food in the house as its shopping dat thurs but the way im feeling today id eat just a tin of beans or a pot noodle ( oohh quite dancy that actually lol!!)
But no!!! I will b strong i have to be, looks like il b spending most of my day on here today!!!!! :(

At least 2 more stone to go.... According to my scales iv only lost a pound since last thursday... Which is so disheartening as for the sacrifices as we have to make on ss a pound is just not worth it, i was losing 2-3lbs on sw.
Feelin like im reaching a dead end!! Might move up to ss+ when i c my cdc thurs x

I don't really know how the Cambridge one works, how come you decided to do that one as there's no food, is it because you lose more quicker?! Don't get down about 1lb, wait and see what happens Thursday I'm sure it will look better then and if not then you can decide. I know what you mean though it's a lot of sacrifice x

I did the diet 3 years ago and lost 3 stone in less than 3 months.. Purely on ss which i y i wNted to do it again... I managed to lose 3 stone between my 2 kids yo yo dieting... Im just fed up and i do feel like this is the harshest diet in the world so anything less than 3lbs just isnt accpetable (to me)
I guess 7 weeks is just a long time with out food :( xx

Iv had the odd blip, 2 nights out and bbqs but think im gonna go up to ss+ now as im fee right up of a liquid diet - it sucks!!! Lol xx

Hea gettin the hang now buts its been very tiring!!! Lol!! Im like jekyl and hyde i want it sooooo bad then the next min i think surely i can b happy chubby and il shove sumin in my mouth then after im like nooo no u idiot!! How much have u got to lose til ur happy? X

Well i'd like to be a size 14/16 but weight wise i need to lose initially another 6 stone to lose but probably a further 1.5 after that so that'd be 10 in total incl of what ive lost. Wanna be slim for my bday in March :)

You've been doing really well, if you are finding losses slowing a lot of people do find going up to ss+ or 810 just kick starts metabolism and weight continues to peel away.

Stick with it littlemumma, see what your CDC says on Thursday and take it from there, you know what 1lb might not seem a lot now but you'll have lost more than that by Thursday and possibly inches! I've just finished day 1 of being 100% (I had some shakes left over from my naughty days) I'm sticking to it til Thursday then kicking the ass out of it til my wedding!! It only takes me 3 days to get into ketosis so fingers crossed we both get good results on Thursday! We can do this. Think about how you'll look and feel by Xmas, lovely new outfits and new you! My email address is Expose Email email me if you want, whenever you want and how often you want! I need your support as much as you need mine :) xxx

ninajw83 said:
Well i'd like to be a size 14/16 but weight wise i need to lose initially another 6 stone to lose but probably a further 1.5 after that so that'd be 10 in total incl of what ive lost. Wanna be slim for my bday in March :)

Cor 10 stone that would b a fantastic achievement!!!!! Wow keep going!!
My goal of 2 more stone off is for my birthday in september as the oh is takin me to paris :) amd i wana feel a mullion bucks!! Lol but iv had sucha low week.... I suffered with depression from this diet 3 yrs ago. And i cant afford for that to happen again for the kids sake xxx

mckenzie22 said:
Stick with it littlemumma, see what your CDC says on Thursday and take it from there, you know what 1lb might not seem a lot now but you'll have lost more than that by Thursday and possibly inches! I've just finished day 1 of being 100% (I had some shakes left over from my naughty days) I'm sticking to it til Thursday then kicking the ass out of it til my wedding!! It only takes me 3 days to get into ketosis so fingers crossed we both get good results on Thursday! We can do this. Think about how you'll look and feel by Xmas, lovely new outfits and new you! My email address is Expose Email email me if you want, whenever you want and how often you want! I need your support as much as you need mine :) xxx

Thanks mckenzie :) the worse thing is im gonna have to come off plan altogether by end of july as car insurance and mot both due and we really cant afford to keep spending this much a week :( im hoping that we'll be able to catch up
Somehow and il only have to b off plan for a max of 4weeks ... But i dread the damage this is gonna do.
Il speak to my cdc and see what see recommends whether better to gradually go up a couple steps for when i have to come off this (as the bottom line is im gonna have to have some food in my diet!!!!) or to stay on ss total cold turkey for the next 5 weeks and shift as much as poss, i personally think i need to add a bit of food in to get my body used to it.
Im hoping if i can get at least a stone off (hopefully stone and a half) in 5 weeks il b able to do the last bit on my own with a healthy low carb diet and excercise, and do 2 weeks of the diet just before my birthday so lose hopefully what il gain on holiday so it evens out....
We have a similar time frame to get this off - head back in the zone !!!! Go!!
L xxx

Well just ate a packet of cadburys animal biscuits :( so thats me back to square one and right before w.i day too!!!!
I could kick myself sometimes!!!!! Already had a few grapes this mornin too :( failed!!!!

you can do this lilmumma, just need to keep focussed and get right back on track. You've only failed if you give up trying!!!!

Back