My Journey ... 16th Sept 2013 to 27th May 2014. 8 Months : 9 Stone 4lbs

Molly you are amazing! Your photos show just what hard work and determination can do, a true inspiration :happy096:

Hey Molly

i just followed your signature link. You look AMAZING! I mean I knew that anyway but seeing those next to each other it really really shows. It's like different people, just both very smiley :)

We both have about the same to go to get to target. I'd say race you but with the way you are losing weight lately I'd be setting myself up for a fail.....

Ok you are on!

I want to weigh in, at group, at 11 st 7lbs or less. After last week I fully expect a STS this week and would be happy with that so you have a standing start!

On your marks.....get set.....go!

Ok you are on!

I want to weigh in, at group, at 11 st 7lbs or less. After last week I fully expect a STS this week and would be happy with that so you have a standing start!

On your marks.....get set.....go!

Am I right in calculating that this would be a 12lb loss from today for you?

The current target I had showing was (yet another lol) interim one. In my head I'm aiming for 10 stone 8 as a final target though, so I've altered my stats to show that I need a 12lb loss too, so we are starting on a level playing field :D

And They're off!!

12.5 so yes it's pretty much the same :) I'll see you at the finish line :)

I've adjusted what's viewable so mine shows too :)

And she's off ladies and gentlemen!!

What an inspiration! After not getting very far for so long you have truly inspired me to start trying harder. I also have the same problem with carbs and need to cut down on those. I really really really need to batch cook too! I'm so tired by the end of the day I end up off plan because I lose the will to cook. Thank you for sharing your story!

The batch cooking is a life saver for me Lizzy ... although boredom at work is my biggest danger zone, I can get round that by making sure I don't have any money or bank cards on me when I leave home in the morning, lol. But not wanting to spend an hour or more in the kitchen every evening is my other potential stumbling block, so having what is essentially a ready meal there and waiting knocks temptation on the head :)

My goodness Molly!! I remember your first few weeks on SW, seems like no time ago at all. Well done on your losses so far, you'll smash your target in no time I am sure.

I agree about Red days, must get back into them myself!

If I can do it, then so can you Sunnshine :D You may not take the same route and your experiences will be different but have faith that you will get where you want to be xxx

I bought myself a pedometer this week and was horrified by how few steps I was taking daily, even though I walk the dogs every morning and walk to and from work! So today I'm tackling that by making myself get up from my desk every half hour and walk round the office for 5 minutes each time ... which given that my office is the size of an average front room (who am I kidding - I work in a converted house, it actually IS a front room LOL) means walking round in ever decreasing circles whilst dodging computers, desk and sofas. The steps are definitely adding up though - looks like I'll hopefully hit the recommended 10000 steps today :D

Back