My journey begins 02.04.2012

Yes hun that's a good idea, I have a scrap book that I keep and also started to keep a blog, I have changed the front of my wardrobe - got my pics of me at my worst, quotes, reasons for losing weight, losses so far track list and other stuff it really does keep you motivated :) good luck xx

Rach_25 said:
Yes hun that's a good idea, I have a scrap book that I keep and also started to keep a blog, I have changed the front of my wardrobe - got my pics of me at my worst, quotes, reasons for losing weight, losses so far track list and other stuff it really does keep you motivated :) good luck xx

That sounds like a brilliant idea. Think I'll do the same :) how long do you think it'll take me to lose 3 stone?

Just got to get my doc to sign consent form as I have asthma , but got some old packs so will start anyway. stared a few times before but my head was never in the right place as had tooo many stress factors going on, you really do need to be in the zone.. but now I am so I gonna be a looser!!!!

Glad you feeling a bit better , it does work if your 100 o/o :D

Welcome to CD... it does get better. I've just started my third week today and now weigh 14 stone 2lb, started at 15 stone 6lb. The last few days have been great, much easier for me personally. Make sure u drink between 2.5 - 3 litres of water - It really helps ur weight loss!

Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

I have also just completed my first day, it has been better than I thought. Wishing you the best goal heaving your goal

Ok so I started today

Breakfast - porridge
Lunch - banana shake

I've just got home from work and I am starving, however think I'll keep the soup until later (hope I like it)

Does it get easier? I felt fine all day at work, but now that I am home I am feeling restless and don't know what to do with myself
Yes it will get easier, just remember to drink plenty of water :)))))

Thanks for all of the positive messages ladies :)
Its good to have support
When people talk about how much they've lost I find it very motivating

carleen1 said:
Welcome to CD... it does get better. I've just started my third week today and now weigh 14 stone 2lb, started at 15 stone 6lb. The last few days have been great, much easier for me personally. Make sure u drink between 2.5 - 3 litres of water - It really helps ur weight loss!

Xx

Very well done on your weight loss 18lb in two weeks is fantastic can I ask are you doing any exercise.

Happyinmyskin said:
Very well done on your weight loss 18lb in two weeks is fantastic can I ask are you doing any exercise.

Thanks..xx

No, i haven't but i want to. I used to do interval training a few days a week and asked my cdc about doing again. She advised me not to on Ss/Ss plus as my body might stop burning fat and it can slow my weight loss. She said normal walking/brisk-ish walking is fine to do. X

Loved reading the msges it really keeps my head in the game thank u so much x good luck ladies

Day 2
I awoke with a splitting headache this morning and also feel like I have cold symptoms (guessing this is part of the diet and my body going into some kind of shock)

I couldn't face porridge for breakfast do I've had a shake instead. Think I'll swap all of the porridge and soup for shakes as I'm not too keen on them

Well must get to work

Xxx

Hi eleda

I'm on day 2 today aswell! I feel ok though so far! I also tried a porridge last night and could barely get it down!!!! I got 9 for the wk aswell so I'm going to have to get in touch with my CDC to swap before the wk is out! I got 2 spicy soups aswell which I'm not sure I'll like. Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck with your weight loss.

Sarah x

Hi girlies :)

Keep up the good work! Ive been on cd for 5 weeks now and have lost 21 1/4 lbs! Cd was my last hope of losing weight... So i cant recommend it highly enough! I love it! Ive still got an awfullyvlong way to go yet, but now i can actually see myself succeeding :)

Strawberry shake is my fave.... And the choc orange bars!!

The first few days is the toughest, but keep going;) remember you're not on your own.

Lots of love xxx

Keep on going Eleda, this is quiet normal your body just adjusting, just keep glugging the water :))

Hi Everyone, great to hear you're all doing so well, I love to read everyone's posts to keep me motivated! I started on CD yesterday, hard to tell how I feel as I started with a flamin cold and sore throat sunday evening. Felt quite weak and washed out yesterday but feeling a bit better today, just hungry really. Don't mind any of the porridge, soups or shakes, I must be a bit strange lol :) Really hope this works as tried everything and getting married on the 10th May 2012 in Mexico so need to get rid of some of this excess weight!!

Anyway, great talking to you all, will post regularly on here to keep me in the right frame of mind xxx

I know I shouldn't but I weighed myself today (day 2) and already have lost 4lbs... Whoop
Only 36lbs to go

Day 3
Awoke without the ghastly headache I had most of yesterday (yay) and guess what? I don't feel at all hungry
In the past the first thing I'd think of when I awoke would be cigarettes (when I smoked) only to be replaced by food once I quit smoking
I truly believe I'm going to do this and shed the excess pounds I've gained over this past year
I'll never be a true skinny mini as I don't have the build for that, but I will get back to a 12 (from 18) and standing at 5'8 I'll be very very happy with that
Feeling totally motivated today x

Day 4 and about to approach the long Easter break
Felt absolutely fine today and to be honest I'm finding this easy to do when at work as I rarely ever take a lunch break!
The struggle today is when I got home this evening. Hunger didn't strike but I just feel like I want something tasty (even a bit spicy) as opposed to another shake. Getting a bit bored already. Is this normal for day 4?
Because I feel like this I'm going to do ss+ this evening and have chicken and salad leaf. Will this affect weight loss. I weighed myself this evening and I've lost 9lbs... Unbelievable in just 4 days!!

Back