My journey begins 02.04.2012

Day 5
Im off work until Tuesday now but still awoke at 6am. I think it's the water waking me so early. This week I have awoken every day desperate to pee at stupid o clock
After doing SS+ yesterday I feel a million times better and even more determined to see this through
I'll stick to SS the rest of this week before my first official WI
33lbs to go and counting

Hi all i started the cd yesterday and so far not to bad as i had to cook a chinese for the family , i washed up while they were eating lol

hi parislouise,
do you usually have problems sleeping? Are you thinking about this diet too much. Just try the usual things like relaxing 30mins before bed and have some hot water if you can drink it. Hope you get to sleep tonight :) x

Weightloss Tracker.jpg

Designed myself a nice little tracker in excel if anyone is interested in it
Let me know and i can email you a copy

Day 6 and 7

OMG day 6 was so so tough and i was climbing the walls thinking of food - I kept glugging water and its hello day 7

Day 7
I wasnt supposed to see my CDC until next Sunday, however i needed to meet up to swap the porridges and soups for shakes - I really cannot stomach them and think i'll stick to shakes all the way (maybe the odd green and white meall too)
Anyway saying as i was at her house what harm would a little weigh do
So with fingers crossed and shoes kicked to one side, up i stepped onto the scales

I can now officially say

WEEK 1 - 12lbs

Whoop whoop whoop

Last edited:
eleda said:
Day 6 and 7

OMG day 6 was so so tough and i was climbing the walls thinking of food - I kept glugging water and its hello day 7

Day 7
I wasnt supposed to see my CDC until next Sunday, however i needed to meet up to swap the porridges and soups for shakes - I really cannot stomach them and think i'll stick to shakes all the way (maybe the odd green and white meall too)
Anyway saying as i was at her house what harm would a little weigh do
So with fingers crossed and shoes kicked to one side, up i stepped onto the scales

I can now officially say

WEEK 1 - 12lbs

Whoop whoop whoop

Wow, well done. Thats great!!! :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

Charlie Woo Woo said:
Ha ha couldnt resist the scales.... I bet its given you an almighty boost!! Heres to next week :)

Ha ha tell me about it. I've been on my own scales every day. It's becoming addictive! But it's great seeing the dirty lbs vanishing

Well that has given me the drive i needed! 12lb is fantastic. i have just charged the wii up and my son and i are going to play a few games. very gentle exercise but better than sitting on this butt the i have xxxx

nicci79 said:
Well that has given me the drive i needed! 12lb is fantastic. i have just charged the wii up and my son and i are going to play a few games. very gentle exercise but better than sitting on this butt the i have xxxx

Pleased I can be of some help Nicci :)
Have you started CD? What's your start and target weight?
I'm feeling really motivated today and looking through a whole pile of clothes that will fit me soon

Enjoy the wii. I did just dance the other and had to lie down ha ha

Hi Elida, great loss. I think I need to charge the wii up but I know the weight will go right up as not used for a year!!!

Back