My Journey begins

Well done Tasha,

And omg the unofficial weighin is amazing :) :) keep at it!! Hopefully if you're able to have an early night that may will help. The first week is very tiring and left me a little short.

Looking forward to your official weigh in :) xxx

Hey Tasha,

Awe thanks but little Soph has still a few months before she hits her bday, it was an early bday treat! Just an excuse to go out for the day and make it about the kids lol ;) ;)

I know, you've hit a week on plan that's enough to celebrate, and even more so when you have that first weighin.

Your skin is probably glowing from all the water you've drunk and you'll notice your cellulite seems less intense. All part of the great journey of CWP or any VLCD of healthy eating plan. They're all very good, this one just seems to cleick with me;)

Hope you celebrate your achievements by possibly popping down to your nearest TKmaxx and getting some Jordan's skinny syrup. Zero cals and zero carbs lol ;) (and at £3.99 you can't go wrong :) xxxx

xxxx

Hey summer

I seen your post the other day re the Jordans syrup and got a couple on Sunday the salted caramel and vanilla and almond.

What a lovely thing to do a pre birthday part fun, very lucky little girl :)

I finally bought myself a fusion mixer it's battery operated this should help with me not having my breakfast so early before work, I can sit at my desk and mix it later this morning same with my soup so not such a long gap between breakfast and lunch.

Struggled to get up this morning was a little tired but I tossed and turned a lot last night maybe had my black coffee to late on, I can't help because I get to put a little of Jordans syrup in :D

Xx

IMG_1965.JPG
IMG_1967.PNG

My fusion mixer and my 2 syrups, yum :)

Hey Tasha,

Yayyy... they syrup is super yum. There's actually a whole much of zero cal zero carb stuff around, you just have to look for it. And apply it to every day life for the future. Hmmm should have been following that mantra before I turned into a fudge ball... ;)

Well done on the mixer, they're a great idea when on the go. I have my blendngo, can't really carry that in my bag lol.. so a good investment.

You have your official weigh in today.. can't wait to see your results brilliant stuff Tasha

:)
Xx

Hi no my weigh in is tomorrow, I'm picking up also the raspberry and elderflower, lemon and lime juice will help with the constant water and I can freeze it to :D

Yes the fusion mixer come in brilliant at work as I wouldn't be able to take my electric one to work haha.

Getting some bars tomorrow as well as I didn't choose any for the week just gone and some vanilla milk shakes so I can mix them in my coffee as well.

Hope everything is going well for you ;)

So it's day 6 for me wooo made my first week, nearly over, I can say it does get easier then from the first couple of days.

Today breakfast was orange and chocolate milkshake, lunch tomato and basil soup and for tea chicken tikka rice which I am not very keen on so won't be ordering again, I couldn't even eat the Thai green curry rice I have still one left will keep swapping it over as I can't eat it.

Tired tonight however I always am after work so don't think it's the CD.

Weight in tomorrow and fingers and toes crossed :rolleyes:

Hey Tasha, well done on the 'unofficial weigh-in.' I bet you can't wait to step on your consultant's scales now. :cool: I was just reading your diary and you've done so well for your first week. I'm definitely going to invest in some of those skinny syrups too they look delicious. I didn't even know you could get them at TKMaxx. I think I've always had Waldens in the past. :D

Hey Lisa

The syrups are a god send and they have a huge variety.

Thank you for your kind words I think I am in the right mind frame as I haven't found it that difficult, apart from the headaches I had one day at the weekend.

I love this diet as I buy my weekly or monthly food then that's me I don't spend a penny any where, not looking at clothes as to me no point, not buying breakfasts lunches or snacks in between during the week, no take always or trips to McDonald's, it seems I can't spend my money at the moment it's great.

Hope your doing well on the Atkins a friend of my lost a lot of weight.

OMG!! 11lbs IS BRILLIANT. Well done on your first week!!!

I've meant to post but been away for a couple of days so have a bit of catching up to do. And a huge confession lol;)

But well done Tasha, I would not be gutted with that loss lady :)

That's a great start

Xxx

OMG!! 11lbs IS BRILLIANT. Well done on your first week!!!

I've meant to post but been away for a couple of days so have a bit of catching up to do. And a huge confession lol;)

But well done Tasha, I would not be gutted with that loss lady :)

That's a great start

Xxx
Her summer

Thank you, I stuck to it 100% so was hoping it would say 14 but never mind.

I'm intrigued what's this huge confession??

Hope your ok xx

Lol, hey Tasha,

I posted it on my diary, under CD weight loss diaries, then my diary is, CWP weight loss journey to Xmas 2017.

I was naughty and went away for a couple of days after my last weighin. I was good Tuesday night, but last night I decided to have a g&t and then 5 glasses of prosecco, not to mention popcorn and some gummy bears, a total of 2000 cals including my daily products,

Back on track today, but I just couldn't help myself ... lol ;) ...

I have a long long journey still and gonna do this by hook or by crook. :) :)

xxx

Lol, hey Tasha,

I posted it on my diary, under CD weight loss diaries, then my diary is, CWP weight loss journey to Xmas 2017.

I was naughty and went away for a couple of days after my last weighin. I was good Tuesday night, but last night I decided to have a g&t and then 5 glasses of prosecco, not to mention popcorn and some gummy bears, a total of 2000 cals including my daily products,

Back on track today, but I just couldn't help myself ... lol ;) ...

I have a long long journey still and gonna do this by hook or by crook. :) :)

xxx

Hey Summer

Like I mentioned on your post you only live once and it's about balance the fact you feel so guilty about this is because your dedicated, we will all at some point have put off days, I'm going to a wedding next spoke spoke it over with my CDC who advised have a meal, a healthy on of course and enjoy your evening and I am going to, doesn't meant I'm not wanting it just means I can have fun to and that's what's this is about learning control and what better way then next day getting back on it because you want to!! :) xx

Hey All

So day 8 for me and stuck to it, again my scales say total loss of 16lb but I know next Thursday it will be different which is a bit frustrating.

I've introduced bars now as I never had any my first week and they are delicious, yum yum.

And the porridge you get so much, I actually felt stuffed.

I am craving chicken today and peppers, I really don't know why but when I start step 2 I can't wait to tuck in to some chicken, I really thought I'd be craving sweet things but OMG give me some chicken haha.

I bought some water flavourings on Thursday as well, lemon and lime lovely the raspberry and elderflower have to say very unusual taste, I'll drink it but not my favourite, I will go for watermelon next time.

I bought some beanie coffee sticks as well, I have only tried 1 as got it yesterday so had a cup of coffee flavoured amaretto it was very enjoyable. You get many flavours, chocolate, mint, ginger, coconut and a few more, 100 sticks for £15 free delivery I have put the link below.

So all in all it's going well and best thing I have ever started ;)

http://beaniesflavourco.co.uk/

Jeepers Tasha,

Amazing loss for 8 days OMG. You keep at it lady, wow you're doing brilliantly can wait to hear your news by Christmas we're all going to be in some amazeball clothes :) xxxx

Back