My journey - Day 14

Good thanks. I think starting at the weekend was a good idea for me. I know having got through the last two days at home sitting round doing nothing it'll be easy, peasy when I'm distracted next week back at work.

Not long to weigh in now eh? x

Indeed !!!

Ive had all my packets for today - just topping up with water now - have had 2 litres so far & a million coffees - am dreading going back to work - it will be soo hard there :(

I've still got half a choc mint to go. I'm doing ok with the water. Did 3 litres yesterday & well into my third today too.

Tomorrow will be the real test though!

What do you do?

Ive had everything now.!! feel okish. im hoping to be good drinking wise at work.!

I must say WE have all done really well ladies .xx

We have indeed. Aren't we all good? :D

I've still got half a choc mint to go. I'm doing ok with the water. Did 3 litres yesterday & well into my third today too.

Tomorrow will be the real test though!

What do you do?

I work for a bank - on the phones at a desk all day - couple of youngsters I work with sit & eat rubbish ALL day - stick thin too !!! GRRR - will be hard

Pretty much like me. I sit at a desk on the phone all day & work with a load of men who stuff their faces all day long!! :(

By the time I get to work tomorrow it will be a WHOLE week away ..... Hey ho - always did like a challenge & this week back @work will be just that

You can do it Bev. x

Nite Shanny. x

Right I'm off to watch a bit of tv & chill. Day 2 nearly done & dusted. :D

Back to work tomorrow so that will be the next test. :rolleyes:

Nite all & thanks for the continued support. x x :)

good luck to those going back to work tomorro, keep your focus!

Hi Just visiting for the first time
and wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow
once you are back to work and in ketosis lets hope its all plain sailing for you
H xx

Hope you have a good day at work, hun.

Stay strong - you're doing great! :winner:

hope work goes ok today Jooles.

Stay strong lady xx

Hi Just visiting for the first time
and wanted to wish you luck for tomorrow
once you are back to work and in ketosis lets hope its all plain sailing for you
H xx

Hiya, welcome to my thread & thanks for the good wishes. x

Back