my journey from flab to fab!!

well where to start??my hubby (John) and I are starting our journey together. we are not strangers to diets but new to the total meal replacement thing and we are loving it..Sunday was day 1 and we sailed through it and never looked back, however ive got a last minute girly weekend this weekend so im quite worried about drinking on TS so am planning a break from tomorrow and will resume on sun.because of this we had a weigh in this morning and ive gone from 17st 12 to 17st 1..in just 4 days im sooo happy...my hubby has gone down from 220kg to 212kg im so proud of him :)im starting to believe we can actually do this :)

Good afternoon, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey :) xx

Wow you're doing fab already with the weight loss!

I don't drink but I do remember someone saying vodka is low carb and does the least damage on this diet. Don't forget coke zero's allowed too.

Thank you for your reply...you have done fantastic..its such an inspiration to see how well you guys are all doing. I an a vodka and soda water drinker so that's good however I do get drunk very easily so as we are on it all weekend I am thinking I would be best to eat normally.I'm actually wishing I wasn't going now as I'm so hooked already..I think I will have a look at the food list and ry and stay"good"then back to 100%TS on sun...I've warned all my friends that from them on I will be strictly water

Day 6 getting ready for a boozy weekend with my two best friends and I'm feeling very nervous about eating today..I've been enjoying not having to think about food.arrgggh if id known we were going to do this id have waited till this sun to start my exante journey..keep telling myself just to draw a line under it and start again on sun:-(

Hi, youll be fine, u have done well so far just start again sun :) you can do this just have faith in yourself :)

Hi, youll be fine, u have done well so far just start again sun :) you can do this just have faith in yourself :)
thanks, im back on day 1 today...I rarely think I will stick to diets etc but I do believe I can do this :) cant wait to get started again. you are doing fantastic too well done x

Well im home from an amazing weekend with the girls. :0 7lb gain but its still a 4 lb loss for the week so im fine with that..back on 100% today..I think keeping a note on here is going to be a great help to me as when i woke feeling hungry this morning this was the first thing I thought of to take my mind away from food lol

ooo how could I forget to say John has done soo well this week loosing 12kg. im sooo proud of him :)

tesco shop today..I thought feeding the kids was going to be the hard part for me but im enjoying shopping and cooking for them.found myself buying more cleaning stuff than food so the house will be looking good! 2nd order for shakes done too and ive been feeling bad that i couldnt stomach the chocolate shakes as john has been having to drink them so had one for lunch and managed ok felt a bit queesy drinking it but it wasnt as bad as id thought.

argh sore head and crabby tonight..would have an early night but got the kids to pick up from cadets tonight :cry:struggling with my water intake so gonna try drink a bit more see if it helps

not feeling hungry at all today yet..quite irritable tho :( going to take some of my moodyness out on the house today, it will be gleaming by the time im done :)

aarrgghhh..really struggling today, im tired crabby and hungry :( I made the kids mac/cheese for their dinner and the smell was too much. It was always one of my favs I have made a note to myself to steer clear of cooking them things i like so much for a week or so!!wanted to clean the house today but feel so drained it will have to wait till tomorrow,a general tidy is all ive managed today.

Feeling much More positive today..pleased with myself for managing2 days 100%TS and looking forward to making this day 3...I want to be under 17/mid 16s by the end of this week..feeling more focused today so its all good :)

Well half way through week 2..4 days 100%TS I'm finding it hard going this week..quite hungry today and can't sleep as hubby is night shift and its sooooo windy outside..still not sure I'm drinking enough water but going to the loo every 20 mins so can't be far off it.hope the scales are kind on sun...I'm going to a family thing on sun (hubbys family) ladies day..I've told them all I'm not drinking as I will be driving home so shouldn't have any difficult questions to answer.

Happy that all the struggling is paying off had a wee early WI and I'm into the 16s feels so good to be into the stone below. 15s here I come!

iwannabeme said:
You are doing great - well done x

Thank you..

I don't feel like I've done very great today..was staying at my mums last night as a couple of my friends wanted their hair cut today but after the first one this morning I had to cancel the rest as wasn't feeling too good...a bit shaky and almost like palpitations..I've come home and ate some broccoli,carrot and a small slice of steak and feel much better...I'm a bit annoyed with myself tho as I really felt like ketosis has kicked in today so wasn't actually hungry just felt the need for food. I wasn't sure what to eat to minimise the damage....WI tomorrow so looking forward to seeing how I've done this week

I'm sure you won't have done any damage - how did the weigh in go? x

Carrots are a carb thus would kick you out of ketosis. Here is a link to ketosis friendly foods.

http://www.minimins.com/exante-recipes/188712-helpful-list-ketogenic-foods.html

Just got to be careful as there are some healthy foods that have natural carbs. Hopefully you didn't eat enough to kick you out if so its ok its a live and learn process

I did wonder about carrot as I couldnt find it on any lists but only had a little bit so hopefully wont be too bad, I still feel ketosisy today so fingers crossed, thanks x

I'm sure you won't have done any damage - how did the weigh in go? x

Thanks, my WI has made me a happy bunny today... -11 this week :) im sooo pleased with myself today apart from yesterday ive managed 100% looking forward to wk 3 :)

Back