my journey from flab to fab!!

well done wow 11lbs in week 2 thats ace x

WOW fab loss for your second week!! Keep going your doing great :) And i find if i need food coz my bodys feeling a bit weak i have some ham ( i check the packaging though for sugars etc) sometimes canned ham. This doesnt have alots of calories or fat if u get the lean kind and it does the trick for me. xx

WOW fab loss for your second week!! Keep going your doing great :) And i find if i need food coz my bodys feeling a bit weak i have some ham ( i check the packaging though for sugars etc) sometimes canned ham. This doesnt have alots of calories or fat if u get the lean kind and it does the trick for me. xx
thanks thats a good thing to remember..Im thinking I might have a keto friendly meal on a sat so I can eat with my kids as Im missing that but im not setting it in stone. I will see how i go,if I can do without it I will. cant believe how positive im feeling about it tho. on any other diet id usually be fed up by now lol

I think its the big losses you get makes you feel more motivated and theres something strangly satisfying about not eating carbs while everyone else is, well thats my thoughts lol x

I agree..I think its helping that my hubby is doing it too as its usually the temptations of what hes having that makes me stray. im getting some negative comments from people when they ask what kind of diet im doing but I feel great on it so not going to pay any attention to them. Im going to a ladies day out today so wondering if I can sneeak some wee bottles of coke zero in with me otherwise I will be on water all day..im sure there will be loads of questions as im usually a bit of a party girl lol

Yes i agree people can be negative but i dont understand why its your choice after all! Just take your coke zero and enjoy your day :) Dont listen to negativity, this diet is great for teaching you about food, i think people are negative because they cant do it themselves. Rise above it and have a great day :) xx

Sparklykirsty said:
I did wonder about carrot as I couldnt find it on any lists but only had a little bit so hopefully wont be too bad, I still feel ketosisy today so fingers crossed, thanks x

No problem that list is great. I forget that peas are carbs sometimes. It always the sneaky ones that get you unaware. Good luck today, I alway get 2 coke zero bottles from the news agent as they normally do 2 for 1 and keep them in my bag for when out. Or save the bottles and put Asda coke zero in it. And leave a spare 2 liter in the car! Cheeky right?

well..ive survived the day out. Not too many questions as to why I wasnt drinking as i think people just assumed my coke zero was vodka lol when the food was served I just said I had had lunch and wasnt hungry and when the homebaking went round I wasnt even tempted, so all good :) I do however think all that coke zero has made me feel a bit sick so will be limiting it from now on. quite pleased that ive managed to get through the day 100%ts :)

Well done kirsty :)

well today has been good...ive had a huge amount of energy and got loads done in the house :) still struggling to drink enough water but making up for it with the green tea lol im even starting to feel its a struggle to get through each shake feeling very full and having to take my time, finding it difficult to get it into my head that im not going to die because im not eating food...im such a drama queen!!!

lol thats exactly how i have been feelin kirsty thinking will i be ok or will i die one night especially in ketosis i had a dream of wakeing up and all my fat had been eaten by the ketosis monster lol thanks for the encouragement its been great to have the results i have had and i am so pleased but like you i am finding it a struggle with trying to get shakes down me, in actual fact i nearly missed my last one today as i was not even hungry so nearly forgot lol :eek:

Thanks, my WI has made me a happy bunny today... -11 this week :) im sooo pleased with myself today apart from yesterday ive managed 100% looking forward to wk 3 :)

WOW! An 11lbs loss in week 2 is fab, well done :woohoo: xx

Aim for today..drink more water...I dont think ive been drinking enough so Ive got my ltr bottle filled and going to try and get through it at least 3 times today...

had banana shake for bfast, ive been sticking to the vanilla all the time so thought i better start varying them as i will have all the ones im not keen on left lol

im feeling good today, a little tired as hubby has been nightshift and I never sleep well when hes no here. Yesterday was another 100% day so im quite proud of myself :)

aaaaahhhhh..the day started well I even managed to take my youngest to mcds and i only had a black tea then i made the kids their dinner..chicken breast, pasta, brocolli and cauliflower and the temptation was too much I picked at it while I was puting it out( a wee bit chicken and some brocolli..now i want to eat :() I was doing so well at 100 % im feeling disappointed in myself now. im going to have my 3rd shake for the day and hope it satisfys

Dont give in Kirsty it will pass i know it must be difficult having to cook your kids dinner, and dont feel guilty a bit of chicken and brocolli wont hurt at least it is healthy it could have been worse you could have been eating a macds burger god forbid lol but dont beat yourself up over it you are doing great.I have noticed there are a few people on here who are having a healthy meal once a wk reather than the aamw so maybe thats the way forward for you as it can be your weekly treat, but what ever you decide you are doing fab :) Steve

Thanks for your support Steve. I think I am just being quite hard on myself..I have in my head that I have to be 100% all the time. so even a little bit food and I feel guilty. I just had a vanilla shake made with ice so it was like icecream and im feeling a lot better..I think its mind over matter in that I feel like ive had food because I ate it from a spoon lol x

on a brighter note I went shopping today and treated myself to some new undies as my bras were getting too loose, I cant believe that 15lbs can make such a big difference :)

Back