My journey from14st 3 to 11st 5

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Right I've begun!! Just got back from seeing my CDC and am weighing in at dum dum dum...... 14stone 3lbs!!! Very depressing considering I was on this same diet this time last year!! But I no where I went wrong so will (hopefully) not put it back on this time!!

So far so good and im also giving up food completely for Lent so I'm on SS at least for the next 40 days. Second ltr of water already :) hope I can keep this up!!

STARTING STATS 14stone 3lbs
HEIGHT 5ft 5in
AGE 23

WOOOO nearly the end of day 1!! Been a good day, keeping myself busy really helped! Even felt ok enough to cook the OH a bacon sandwich, which smelt great I might add....Mmmmmm bacon!! Hehe!!
Think I might have ANOTHER glass of water!

kellymarie3488 said:
WOOOO nearly the end of day 1!! Been a good day, keeping myself busy really helped! Even felt ok enough to cook the OH a bacon sandwich, which smelt great I might add....Mmmmmm bacon!! Hehe!!
Think I might have ANOTHER glass of water!

Hey wel done on completing day1, it does get easy n I'm sure from 3rd day onwards u will find it alot easy!! Noooooo bacon lol, X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Day 2 and still going strong! Already got the funny taste in my mouth too so think ketosis is on it way :D x

I'm struggling a little this afternoon, I even made it through the play centre with all the yummy food and cupcakes but now were home I want to pick at the kids dinner!! I've just had my shake earlier than i would have wanted but if it stopped me eating chips I can't moan! Think new plan for the night is kids to bed, soaps, bath then bed!!

So far water wise I've had :
3 * 75 bottles (2.25ltr)
3 * cups of tea

Ahhhh I'm so hungry! But think I'm actually bored but what to do...washing done, tidying done and can't be bothered to do anything!!

I hear ya! I'm sooooo hungry tonight, just made hubby's dinner and the temptation was nearly unbearable! Now he's eatin it and I'm getting pretty bitter about it like its his fault or something haha! Had to spray the air freshener around to try n mask the loveliness of food smells!!

Luckly my OH works funny shifts so I only need to cook for him 2 nights and we go to my parents every Sunday.

Feeling a bit better today, not as hungry, but I did have a bit of turkey breast at lunch as was feeling light headed and forgot my shake. Must keep on top of the water tho only had 2 cups of tea so far :S I'm gonna be peeing all night at this rate!!

Can't wait for this first week to be over and for this to start feeling normal lol!! Might even go to SS+ next week so I don't feel too deprived! And don't want to tell some work colleagues so taking a small turkey salad for example would stop the 'why are you not eating?' questions...Atleast until I've lost a noticeable amount!! Then I couldn't care less what they think about it as I NO it works!! :)

Just been asked to go to Dublin with my friend for a long weekend as her boyfriend got her Westlife tickets!! Right that's it 17 weeks to get rid of 3 stone!! VERY doable!!

Well I've been naughty! I'm fine at breakfast and lunch but when the kids go to bed and I'm bored I have been eating :( today is ok so far as I've been busy and working so not had time to think about food. I've just had my last shake and I've got a ltr to go water wise and prob a cuppa tea and maybe a cup of bulion if I need it. Will be pleased with any kind of loss on Wednesday!! :(

You know Kelly if the craving for food gets too much u can get away with having 6 slices of wafer thin ham and a small square of cheese without knocking yourself out of ketosis! My CDC told me this on Saturday! :) just saying!

Last night I was good, didn't have anything off plan. Very pleased with myself but also annoyed that I failed the first week and am not gonna have a great first week loss :( but I'm on it now so fingers crossed I get a great loss next week :D

Lost 3lbs last night so I'm happy with that considering how naughty I have been.

Now weight 14 stone :) xx

Lost 3lbs last night so I'm happy with that considering how naughty I have been.

Now weight 14 stone :) xx

Well done girly,

loving the diary, loss is better than any gain. I only lost 1lb last week but hey as long as it's a loss and not a gain.

I lost 3lb today also so I am feeling really great.

Doing a diary and ready other diaries really keeps me motivated.

Back