My journey on CWP

Newtocd said:
I do but only manage 2 a day I have it when I have cheated. Don't ask me why but I
Just feel better for it. Stronger the better if u can
Leave your tea bag in but it is an acquired taste.

Ok will do thanks! It cant taste any worse than some of these products eeek :( lol and if it speeds things up im all for it x

I'm a fan of green tea too.. it will take time to get used to it thou :) x

Feeling really happy today! Got into my skinny size 14 topshop shorts and all my hol bits fit me! Really spurring me on! May even be a 10 by hol :eek:

Hi,

I've just read your thread and your journey so far. I started today and you have made me feel really inspired, I don't have that much to lose and was worried that it wouldn't work for me but i can see that its working for you.

Keep strong. x

jellytots1985 said:
Hi,

I've just read your thread and your journey so far. I started today and you have made me feel really inspired, I don't have that much to lose and was worried that it wouldn't work for me but i can see that its working for you.

Keep strong. x

Aw wow thank you I am touched you feel inspired! It will definitely work for you, you wont believe the changes you will see in the first week alone! Good luck you can do it! :D

Today is the last day before weigh in tomorrow morning! Feeling good today and the weather has cheered me up! Enjoyed my mango shake with ice and sat in the sunshine!

Tried on hol clothes things are looking good and fitting me! Fitted into size 12 h&m dress very pleased with myself.

Found some green tea tablets from holland and barrett you can open the capsules and drink them! Ive had 4 cups of it today tastes nasty.... The things we do to look better eh ;)

Seeing my boyfriend tonight were planning on going for a 3mile walk and chill at home!

Hope everyone who reads this is having a good day and enjoying this beautiful sunshine

Xxxxxx

Weigh in this morning, first week I am really worried because of drinking at the weekend :( plzplzplz let me be jus 11stone now or jus under 10 stone something!

Still a loss hun well done. I know it feels crap but you've done well x

Newtocd said:
Still a loss hun well done. I know it feels crap but you've done well x

It just feels a bit pathetic one pound, especially when were not eating considering on ww or sw could lose more.. I did drink though at weekend.

I'll keep going through x

Draw a line and move on. I'm on my phone so cannot see your total loss but I'm sure you've had loads off. Finders crossed for next week x

Newtocd said:
Draw a line and move on. I'm on my phone so cannot see your total loss but I'm sure you've had loads off. Finders crossed for next week x

A stone in 3 weeks, i am just impatient x

Noone is harder on you than yourself ( is that even correct English?) wow 1 stone in 3 weeks
Is Amazing. I'm only 7lbs in 2 weeks

Newtocd said:
Noone is harder on you than yourself ( is that even correct English?) wow 1 stone in 3 weeks
Is Amazing. I'm only 7lbs in 2 weeks

That is so true! im sure this week it'll even out for you, they say a stone a month dont they x

Back