My journey on CWP

Day 29 (5): Morning, wow sorry about yesterday my emotions and hormones were all over the place.... Today I feel better so hopefully I am in for a much better day than yesterday :)

Really missing cooking, its my passion! So today I decided to make my mum a really nice dinner for her to take to work as she does double shifts in a care home.

I made a lovely tuna pasta with herbs, peppers, onions and then a nice salad with it! She will love it, i kept going to lick the spoon or taste but i remembered NO U CANT! Lol... So strange how u unconsciously go to eat something without registering but glad i noticed!

Well thats cheered me up and i think il do it more often because foods my passion and it doesn't mean i have to eat it to enjoy it!

Having a better day today so far and feel in a good positive place :) xx

katywoo87 said:
Really missing cooking, its my passion! So today I decided to make my mum a really nice dinner for her to take to work as she does double shifts in a care home.

I made a lovely tuna pasta with herbs, peppers, onions and then a nice salad with it! She will love it, i kept going to lick the spoon or taste but i remembered NO U CANT! Lol... So strange how u unconsciously go to eat something without registering but glad i noticed!

Well thats cheered me up and i think il do it more often because foods my passion and it doesn't mean i have to eat it to enjoy it!

Having a better day today so far and feel in a good positive place :) xx

Glad you're feeling better today :) if u enjoy it I say keep it up! Xx

I dunno what to do... I feel completely miserable on this diet! I am irritable, snappy, hormonal and its beginning to affect my personal relationships!

My boyfriends telling me about his day and I really cant be bothered with it, he is going on about the gym and In a way i feel jealous i cant go (why?!!!??!)

I feel tired, drained and zapped of all energy, this is so much harder this time.

I am taking all my determination not to just cave and eat but after looking at my pics in my bikini I cant bring myself to do it.

I feel so crap and emotional I hate it! I dont know how much longer I can put up with feeling like this.

I have no structure in my day as i am at the end of my degree with just an essay and a presentation to do. This makes it harder for me and I am home alone which is making me want to cave.

I cant even bring myself to finish the 2nd half of my shake.

I hate this :(

Hey huni,

this is exactly how i feel! i am only on day 2 :eek:/ i just keep crying and feeling low but trying to pick myself up and think that things will get better hopefully!

Hope you're feeling better now and that this feeling is a phase that will pass! I actually dont like any of the products and am hoping its because im not used to it and i will like them eventually?! i think its the after taste i dont like?!

I'm looking forward to WI, hopefully it will be good news and it will make it worth it!

Chin up things can only get better!! xxx

Hellenich said:
Hey huni,

this is exactly how i feel! i am only on day 2 :eek:/ i just keep crying and feeling low but trying to pick myself up and think that things will get better hopefully!

Hope you're feeling better now and that this feeling is a phase that will pass! I actually dont like any of the products and am hoping its because im not used to it and i will like them eventually?! i think its the after taste i dont like?!

I'm looking forward to WI, hopefully it will be good news and it will make it worth it!

Chin up things can only get better!! xxx

Hiya,

Aww sorry to hear you are feeling that way too, horrible isnt it? I was finding myself blubbing at jeremy kyle lol totally irrational and unstable!

I think we are feeling this way because our body is in shock and its got its way of coping by pumping all these hormones about!

I am on day 5 although it should be something like 28 but i had a week long of blips! I feel sooooooo much better today, bit of a headache but thats all.

I feel much happier and managed to take the dog on a long walk which the past 4 days i struggled to even get out of bed let alone walk!

It does get easier I promise you, stick with it because it is so worth it! First 4-5 days are horrible and really test your will power.

I pretty much hate all the products but I just tolerate them now.. Also my taste has changed so much in 3 weeks loved the chilli soup now it makes me heave! Only ones i can 'enjoy' are choc and chicken and mushroom! Maybe swap the ones u dont like and try all of them so u can see which ones are more bareable.

WI will prove to you its all been worth it and you will have a great loss! You are doing so well so keep it up!

Onwards and downwards on those scales ;) xx

2nd shake of the day choc! I actually have grown to enjoy this flavour think i will order quite a few on next weigh in along with the tetras to make some ice cream yummm!!

I have drunk so much water and scales have gone up need to stop obsessively weighing myself!

Took the dog for a long walk felt good after :)

Hellenich said:
what are tetras?! sorry if im being thick! x

Tetras are the ready made shakes that come in a carton they are the only products you can freeze to make ice-cream otherwise they lose their nutritional value x

Tetras are the ready made shakes that come in a carton they are the only products you can freeze to make ice-cream otherwise they lose their nutritional value x

yum they sound good, well as good as can be lol

just chuck em in freezer as they are? i might have to try this! x

Hellenich said:
yum they sound good, well as good as can be lol

just chuck em in freezer as they are? i might have to try this! x

Yer thats what others have said, yet to try it :) will be like a little dessert! X

Headache and feel sick.. Surely I should be in ketosis by now.. Still feeling sick with hunger and considering some chicken and salad but i dunno.

Cant physically drink any more water I will be sick! Drank loads!

Ordered my vitamins and silica for hair loss due to this diet so hopefully that should help! Dont wanna be going on hol with crap thinning hair!

Ordered some dresses and new bikinis for hol :) looking forward to them arriving!

Newtocd said:
Eat something. Did your CDC come bck to u?

All she said was try to split my shakes in two as the minerals could be making me feel sick which is basically what I saw on the website so shes just looked at that.

I feel so unwell, if i don't feel any better tomorrow i am gonna have to start doing ss+ or a step higher. Il also try halving my shakes to see if that makes a difference.

Well thats another day over with and one I got through (just about) pleaseeeee tomorrow be better! No more being sick or feeling sick! Night all xx

Day 30 (6): woke up feeling hungover, had a green tea and a pint of water so far. About to have half a choc shake to see if that makes a difference with the nausea..

Back