My journey on CWP

LeaE said:
Well done on the weight loss that's great considering yr healthy eating and yr really poorly x sorry yr unwell hope yr better soon x love and kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, will have to have a read of your diary soon no doubt you're still doing amazing! Xxxx

Newtocd said:
Oh no Hun look after yourself and take it easy. How's your studying coming along?

Ive felt so useless being off plan but I couldn't stay on it, it was making me so unwell. A fresh start on monday and hopefully it wont upset my gall bladder again!

Studying's not been going well really, I have under a week to finish an essay and my presentation is on monday but thats finished thank god! X

Everyday something gets in the way of this diet, yesterday I was vomiting again all day, today my brothers taken my shaker to work with him (WHHHHHYYY) so i cant make my shakes.... So now I'll have to settle for crappy porridge, a soup then a bar!

I think it may be time to invest in a blender too!

Day one over with, feeling very hungry but not giving in... I know this feeling will pass in a few days time.

3 weeks and 6 days until holiday so that is keeping me focused for now. My last essay for uni is keeping me busy for now as well.

I cant wait for my stomach to feel less bloated!!

The moodiness will go once you hand in your essay as u will b stress free. I was extremely moody over the weekend and I have to keep telling myself to be happy just to get through another day lol. I just shop and it cheers me up even if is a tesco shop. X

Yeh shopping always cheers me up :) or lookin at pics/youtube videos of where I'm going on holiday xx

Newtocd said:
The moodiness will go once you hand in your essay as u will b stress free. I was extremely moody over the weekend and I have to keep telling myself to be happy just to get through another day lol. I just shop and it cheers me up even if is a tesco shop. X

I think part of it is I am stuck at home doing work and not going out really... So i made a conscious effort today to go for a walk, sunbed, then just browsed round the shops so I got out the house for a few hours!

I suppose usually id stuff my face when at home but i cant do that now lol x

Siobhan89 said:
Yeh shopping always cheers me up :) or lookin at pics/youtube videos of where I'm going on holiday xx

Yer i keep looking on trip advisor at my holiday resort like a stalker lol i am so skint at the minute too so just window shopping for me :( x

katywoo87 said:
Yer i keep looking on trip advisor at my holiday resort like a stalker lol i am so skint at the minute too so just window shopping for me :( x

I keep lookin at people's holiday videos of Zante on YouTube lol sad I know but gets me in the mood and motivated to keep at this diet :) xx

Siobhan89 said:
I keep lookin at people's holiday videos of Zante on YouTube lol sad I know but gets me in the mood and motivated to keep at this diet :) xx

Yer thats a good idea! Wish i was going on girls hol this year! Im jel! X

katywoo87 said:
Yer thats a good idea! Wish i was going on girls hol this year! Im jel! X

My first in 4 years so lookin forward to it! Xx

Well day two is done and dusted! Feel lighter today already. Bit annoyed as I am due on and its not come yet, hormones all over the gaff! Feeling really positive still and so happy i am not feeling ill anymore!

I am going to look into slim and save products... Much cheaper and so much more choice. I feel motivated enough alone and by using this website that I feel I can trust myself to be 100% accountable and honest with myself so I think il order sample packs tomorrow.

Which means il have to leave here wont i??? :(

Night all :)

No u don't have to leave us you'll just get more
Friends!!! I think katiebaby is on slim and save and she posts here! Hope u having a
Good day x

Newtocd said:
No u don't have to leave us you'll just get more
Friends!!! I think katiebaby is on slim and save and she posts here! Hope u having a
Good day x

Oh good as I like having people to talk to on here! Maybe i can flit between both if people don't mind. Ive ordered my sample pack which should be coming tomorrow.

Having a good day thank you, how about you? X

Yeh don't leave us!! :) just be greedy and have double the friends on here ;) xx

Back