My journey on CWP

little-e said:
Weekends are hard especially when we are staying in being bores haha! I do the most random things to keep busy like cleaning out my spare room haha! Have a good weekend :) xx

I find them so hard because i love going out :( i have a night out fri that i am coming off plan for which i have been looking forward to for months! Xx

So today i could just eat everything in sight.. Literally!!!!!

Funny how one day I can feel so in control like ive got this then a few days later i could just binge to the point of feeling physically sick!

Its been so tough watching my bf eat fish and chips down in brighton, white choc and vanilla home made fudge from a little shop :( and pasta!

Then yesterday i cooked for him... I really dont make this easy on myself do i? Lol

I really want half a stone off for hol in 2 weeks but its looking unlikely as i have a night out on fri then spa day on sunday but i will be as good as i can be...

Arghh someone help me stop myself from raiding the fridge :(

X

katywoo87 said:
So today i could just eat everything in sight.. Literally!!!!!

Funny how one day I can feel so in control like ive got this then a few days later i could just binge to the point of feeling physically sick!

Its been so tough watching my bf eat fish and chips down in brighton, white choc and vanilla home made fudge from a little shop :( and pasta!

Then yesterday i cooked for him... I really dont make this easy on myself do i? Lol

I really want half a stone off for hol in 2 weeks but its looking unlikely as i have a night out on fri then spa day on sunday but i will be as good as i can be...

Arghh someone help me stop myself from raiding the fridge :(

X

I get days like that too! This diet defo tests every emotion humanly possible. Just keep thinking about that holiday and keep powering through! It won't be long and then u can let your hair down and enjoy yourself and it will be so worth it :)

Also try keeping yourself busy even a walk to clear your head can sometimes help (or even start packing early ;) )

I'll follow u on twitter hun xx

Siobhan89 said:
I get days like that too! This diet defo tests every emotion humanly possible. Just keep thinking about that holiday and keep powering through! It won't be long and then u can let your hair down and enjoy yourself and it will be so worth it :)

Also try keeping yourself busy even a walk to clear your head can sometimes help (or even start packing early ;) )

I'll follow u on twitter hun xx

It really does and its usually mind over matter but today i am finding it tough! I will, i keep trying all my stuff on and thinking how much better they will look once i shift more weight!

Oh ive already packed my suitcase i am so excited hAha! I will walk the dog today then i think il sort out my wardrobes and put more stuff up on ebay!

Ok cool i will follow u bk xx

Just followed you hun I know what you mean when we get this far it is up and down! I've been at the stage where I have binged and then got back on it the next day for a couple of days then binged again! Got to get Into some sort of consistancy Xx

little-e said:
Just followed you hun I know what you mean when we get this far it is up and down! I've been at the stage where I have binged and then got back on it the next day for a couple of days then binged again! Got to get Into some sort of consistancy Xx

Oo thanks :) ive followed u bk! I think if i was to binge today it actually wouldn't stop and it'll only make it harder for me to get back onto it... If i am feeling this way god knows what i am gonna be like on hol with all inclusive il prob come back heavier than i ever was lol xx

I'm going on hols too on thurs ekk so scared about puttin loads on while I'm away, we are doing b+b and I don't wanna waste the money I have paid by havin a meal replacement for breakfast hope they have fruit n stuff not just fatty fry up and break ekk xx

little-e said:
I'm going on hols too on thurs ekk so scared about puttin loads on while I'm away, we are doing b+b and I don't wanna waste the money I have paid by havin a meal replacement for breakfast hope they have fruit n stuff not just fatty fry up and break ekk xx

Oo where are you going? Well dont worry hun because you'll soon lose whatever you gain if anything! I just hope i can make sensible choices when i am there xx

katywoo87 said:
Oo where are you going? Well dont worry hun because you'll soon lose whatever you gain if anything! I just hope i can make sensible choices when i am there xx

Magaluf :) x

little-e said:
Ohh exciting give me tips where's good to go etc :) x

Oh theres loadsa bars and clubs the main ones are on the square n bcm is the most well known... Dont buy tickets off ppl that come round hotel rooms we got mugged off :( i went ibiza the yr before n preferred ibiza but still enjoyed it!

Palma nova beach is really nice too if u walk down away from the nightclubs n bars for 10mins x

Make that two ice creams :( i could just eat eat eat eat... Its boredom and greed.

Day before weigh in as well talk about stupid!

Going to do a pamper day facial, nail extensions, pedicure, hair treatments, body scrub and stuff.. Anything to keep me busy and mind off raiding the kitchen.

Going to put loads of stuff on ebay tonight to sell got to keep busy...

Aww Hun don't beat yourself up about it we are only human at the end of the day so just jump back on that wagon :)

That's a busy schedule you've made for yourself today but that's gd! Will keep your mind clear from eating - enjoy ;) xx

Ended up eating nairns crackers and chicken salad so today has been a joke really. I just had to eat an couldnt stop myself! Feel **** and guilty about it, hate this feeling. Weighing myself tomorrow could of had a loss but i wont... Just a waste of my time and money if i am not gonna stick to this!

I so desperately want half a stone off for hol :( gonna try again tomorrow and i may force myself to go for a walk round the local lido to try burn some calories after ive done my ebay stuff

I CAN and WILL do this! Xx

Wide awake... Feel crap about eating today. So ready to try my hardest tomorrow (today?!) and I will not give in. Dreading my home weigh in and measurements tomorrow, I've probably put on and its my own fault. Exactly two weeks til hol I need to get through these next two weeks and find my willpower I lost :(

Wish me luck x

Back