My journey on Exante

I was on day 4 yesterday and man was my stomach rumbling (it frighened the cats!). However day 5 today and didn't wake up with a headache for the first time and don't feel very hungry, although boyf cooking sausages in kitchen....xx

Aw i so hope i will feel better tomorrow then....this diet is so hard!! mmm sausages, i love sausages.................. :( x

How much water is everyone drinking in a day? Do you include the water that u use to make up your shake and soup in this? Im worried im not drinking enough water.x

How much water is everyone drinking in a day? Do you include the water that u use to make up your shake and soup in this? Im worried im not drinking enough water.x

If the sticks are too dark it means you aren't drinking enough water. 4 litres is about right......and that doesn't include the water to make up the food.

If the sticks are too dark it means you aren't drinking enough water. 4 litres is about right......and that doesn't include the water to make up the food.

Thanks for that i was wondering about the water too..

your doing great Chazz...

Think dog breath might be a better indicator than the Ketostix...

I'm not slating them but lots of people say they are unreliable and difficult to get a proper reading from...hence Antari's post ..

Dont ya just love the help ya get from all angles on this site!!:):):)

I think im going to stop using the stix, i have somehow went from being purple this morning to being 0 just now so according to them im not in ketosis. Yesterday I had dog breath, it was showing up on the stix tht i was in ketosis and i didnt feel hungry, today the headaches back the stix arnt indicating ketosis and my breath smells fine (i think :) ) You are doing great aswell valentine, not long til u wi, i cant wait til thursday!x

My breath is awful in the morning but gets better with the water drinking during the day...Maybe ya need to put the Stix in the cupboard and just go with the flow for the first couple of weeks as the readings may not be right and may dishearten you ...

I'm glad there are a few on here that started the same time as you and i

it does give me something to compare with ...not to be confused with in competition with as we all lose weight at different rates...Its just nice to be able to identify with people doing the same diet xx

yeah defo, even when i did ww i seemed to do it better when i was doing it alongside someone else, it really helps when you are unsure about something just being able to come on here and get the answers u need, and also just the support from people going through the same thing as you. Im giving up on the stix for the time being, i will just see how it goes from now on. xx

Rather excited as i have finally found a shake i like, i am currently enjoying a banana shake, it is lovely! Well as long as i dont breath in whilst taking a drink, baby milk springs to mind!!! :)

Hi, just been reading your diary and as I am looking for inspiration as I start my diet tomorrow! You seem to be doing really well, especially seen as you have children at home which you still need to cook for! I'm hoping I will be as successful in my first week!! I will watch your diary with interest.

Thanks!! Its been really hard but the support on here is great, when ever i feel like giving up on it I come on here and read some diarys, it defo keeps me going. Good luck to you and let me know how u find it xx

I will do, I've just set up a diary which I hope will keep me motivated!

It will, i will check on yours aswell, it helps to have people at the same stage, there is a few of us on here who have started in the same week xx

Well day 4 nearly over thank goodness! I was quite hungry and light headed when i woke up this morning so i had a bar for breakfast then i had a banana shake for lunch and veg soup for dinner, inbetween this I had a bouillon. Ive also upped my water today to see if that helps with the headaches. Not much of a change though. I felt really hungry this evening, even my kids were laughing at mummys rumbly belly!! Im finding this diet so hard but dont want to give up, i feel like i really need to give it a chance before deciding if its for me or not, if i can just get thru this week 1st......
Anyway, im in bed watching TOWIE, going to try and get a good sleep and hopefully feel better tomorrow :) xx

Day 5 and i just very nearly gave in to a burger king, the only thing that stopped me was my husband not stopping the car lol! I am going to be very scottish here but the thought of another exante soup or shake is giving me the boke!! I really dont no how im going to manage this for another 3 months when im struggling on day 5 :(

Well day 5 nearly over, had a bar for breakfast, banana shake for lunch and mushroom soup for dinner. I have a wee confession aswell, i stole 2 of the hubbies chips at tea :( Feel bad but not going to dwell on it too much. Going to have a nice bath to stop me from wanting to munch this evening and will look forward to tomorrow.
Hope everyone is doing good! :)

xx

Hi Chazz,

You are doing brilliantly! Don't give up, I hear it gets easier so try and plod on if you can. I just had a boiled egg as I felt terrible and it's only my first day!!! (A plain boiled egg has never tasted so good! lol)

Hope you have a better day tomorrow. Just think..... it's nearly weigh in day which will make it all worth it so hang in there!!! xx

Thanks Nicky, i am going to keep goin, im just missing my grub lol, ive got a holiday booked in july and im determined to look half decent by then lol!

I had a small tin of tuna on my first night, it was the best thing ever!! Well done on getting through your 1st day :)

xx

Back