My journey on Exante

Lol, its been strange coz now that im not on the plan im not craving them and any meal that i am eating is filling me very quick, which is not a bad thing. I really just want to get back on it though, my holiday is only 10 weeks away so ive not much time left!!! xx

Hi Chazz Sorry to hear you have not been well hope you feel better soon like you I am counting down the next 10 weeks til holiday. I have done ok so far with a couple of slips off plan - it is not easy is it? Anyway feel better and I hope you get back into ketosis easily Take care Hun xx

Thanks Laura, im feeling much better already so hopefully I might get back on it by friday, 10 weeks isnt long at all, and i really want to enjoy my holiday rather than feeling uncomfortable all the time xx

Take care Chaz and I hope you feel better real soon xx Your health is far more important than anything else right now xx

Glad to hear it Chaz xxxxx

chazz27xx said:
Thanks Laura, im feeling much better already so hopefully I might get back on it by friday, 10 weeks isnt long at all, and i really want to enjoy my holiday rather than feeling uncomfortable all the time xx

I know what you mean It starts on the plane and will the seat belt fit and then goes on Like you I just want to be comfortable Add the fact that I am going with a friend who is size 12 .... I just want to look decent alongside her by the pool and when we go out good luck 9 weeks left so a couple of stones more I hope and we can both go on hold feeling better about ourselves :-() xx

How you feeling Chaz?? Much better I hope! :D

Hiya Chazz - how r u? You feeling OK? I hope that you are feeling better, let us know how you are getting on xxx

Hi everyone, sorry ive not been on, between not being well and work and all the rest of it ive been so busy! Just to let you all know that im back on the plan tomorrow, im feeling so much better and really looking forward to getting back into it! Heres hoping getting into ketosis isnt as hard as the 1st time :) Hope everyone is doing well and i will catch up with everyones diary over the next couple of days xx

wow valentine, uv done great with your loss well done!! Im away back to the start again, quite depressing but i will get there lol! xx

Hi Chazz I hope you get back to ketosis easily too Fingers crossed for you xx

Welcome back Chaz! Glad to hear you're feeling better, I'm sure the second time will be easier! :D xx

Hi Chaz! How you doing? When are you re-starting?? xx

Back