My Journey (& ongoing struggle with food)

x Alex x

Silver Member
Well I have decided to start a diary in the hope that I can have a more successful attempt at losing weight.

I am so demotivated at the moment even though I have so much to be motivated for (I'm bridesmaid for my friend on the 16th Jan 2009 ~ about 9 weeks away).

from tomorrow I am going to try and blog everyday. I have been so bad today I am ashamed and daren't even write what I have eaten although its about in the region of 3000 - which is appauling, just pure greediness and have no self control.

feeling a bit down about my current state of mind re: losing weight. I just hope I wake up 2moro with a fresh state of mind.

sorry for anyone reading this; just need to get all this negativity out of my system I think.

Good luck to everyone else who is on their weight loss journey.

Come on Alex you can do it.

I lost weight for my sisters wedding a few years ago where I was a bridesmaid and I felt fabulous the entire day.

On those weak moments take a second to visualise the wedding - what are you wearing, what are you doing, how do you feel, who are you talking to - do you want to spend the day thinking if only I'd lost weight I'd feel better today or do you want to spend it knowing you gave it your absolute best and you look and feel great.

In 9 weeks you could lose a stone or more and be well and truly in the healthy BMI range.

Focus, focus, focus - two months out of your life is nothing

Lou

Intake for Tues 10/11/09 ~ Minor improvement on yesterday but not much!

here goes (in no particular order).

2 small banana (160)
apple (40)
cereal bar (160)
soup (74)
bread bun (200 -complete guess)
yeo valley yogurt (500 - made the mistake of buying a big pot instead of a small one and it was SO moreish)
salad - lettuce, cucumber, 1 tsp coleslaw, 2 tbsp rice, carrot (guessing 150 cals)
choc mousse (120)
milk (100)

so total for day 1604 cals

improved on yesterday although aim is to stay at 1500 per day. improved in that have eaten tea at 7pm not 9pm!

Back