my journey so far- 70lbs lighter!

Tinkerbellarella

overworked underpaid mum!
soooo, it's taken a while to do, i really do not like photos of me, hence why i had to google my 'fat pics' lol i also have 2 recent ones too. current loss of 5st here's me!!!!!!

top 2 are me, heavily pregnant with my son, but u kinda get the idea. the other 2 should be, what i look like now.....

Attachments

• fat me.jpg
    fat me.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 1,304
  • fat me 2.jpg
    fat me 2.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 1,248
  • thinner me.jpg
    thinner me.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 1,244
  • thinner me 2.jpg
    thinner me 2.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 1,692
Just seen your post so came on for a nosey. Oh my god I cant believe the difference, how did your waist go from that to that?! You look fantastic. On paper seventy pounds sounds immense but when you actually see the pictures it really hits it home. Well done!

i was about 2 days off giving birth in the first photo, but i weighed in at 18st when i got home from the hospital 2 days after so actually it's more like 5st 7lbs loss. the pic in the blue dress is my first lipsy buy. and i love it. waist wise i now actually have a waist, but i do have the dreaded mummy tummy which i can't do much about, except big pants. but i'm starting to really like the change in me :)

Well done hun!! Your an inch taller than me and slightly lighter but with the same goal weight. Been following your posts (don't worry I'm not stalking you!!) so nice to put a face to the name.

You've done so well you must be just thrilled and you look fabulous.

I have the same problem though, used to avoid the camera so really need to try and find some photos pre SW!!!

Keep up the good work chick you look gorgeous

You look much younger in the new photos and your hair looks so much brighter and shinier, must be all the fruit and veg!Oh I look forward to be able to get a nice lipsy frock too!

lol yes i just befriended you! ;) it's helpful i find to see others who have similar goals and start weights, i don't see it very often. things like my daughter saying i've lost her in weight so far really knocks it home. and giving her a piggy back, jeez, i used to carry that around as standard!eeeep!

Right now depends where i shop really. I'm a 10 in sainsburys, a 12 in tesco or a 14 in pradamark. 14 bottom 12 top in next. So i'm not really sure. I generally pick up a 12 in most places though :) i was at start about a 22

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011*

Right now depends where i shop really. I'm a 10 in sainsburys, a 12 in tesco or a 14 in pradamark. 14 bottom 12 top in next. So i'm not really sure. I generally pick up a 12 in most places though :) i was at start about a 22

Thats fantastic, I only dream of being a 10, will settle for a 12!

well done you look fabulous

You look amazing. Honestly, like a different person!

You look fab, in fact it looks like two different people, your face has changed completley, well done...xx

Eeeek i guess i sort of do :-/ it's wierd
Because i didn't feel huge, i felt slow. Tired easily etc etc. Was always told i looked older than 29 which stung. Hopefully i at least look my age now

Wow you look amazing! I managed to avoid cameras so well that I can't find any before pictures...the first one I have found I'd already lost 2 stone, did anyone else have this issue?

hoping said:
I'm on my phone so can't see your stats (grrrr!!) how long did it take??

You look amazing by the way, I love the blue dress :) congrats

I started sw on the 3rd jan 2011 so um 5 months so far :) blue dress is my FAV! i've found the lipsy love. And am powerless now the stuff fits!lol

Lady Nebula said:
Wow you look amazing! I managed to avoid cameras so well that I can't find any before pictures...the first one I have found I'd already lost 2 stone, did anyone else have this issue?

Same here. I've been a camera dodger for years hence why i had to google my fat pics. Taken when i was pregnant, 2 days off giving birth i parked in a mother anf baby spot ( i nipped in boots, was less than 10 mins and suffered with servere spd) and made it into papers around the frigging world! My 'oh crap hide me now' moment. At least i didn't have to pay the fine, in fact next sent me £100 in vouchers as an apology!

Same here. I've been a camera dodger for years hence why i had to google my fat pics. Taken when i was pregnant, 2 days off giving birth i parked in a mother anf baby spot ( i nipped in boots, was less than 10 mins and suffered with servere spd) and made it into papers around the frigging world! My 'oh crap hide me now' moment. At least i didn't have to pay the fine, in fact next sent me £100 in vouchers as an apology!

Cant believe they tried giving you a ticket when you were that far along !!! Flippin hell ! Anyways, you look fab ! Hope i do as good as you have done, i only started on Tuesday so i'v a long way to go... :eek:

Why thankyou! He was 2 yesterday bless him :) the dress was my biggest ebay bargain. A whole £2.69 posted!

Back