my journey so far- 70lbs lighter!

Aww thanks! It's not till i found the old pics and compared them with the newer ones that i even noticed much difference. Goes to show that u should take pics even if the camera hates u as one day u might just become it's friend ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

I hate pics of me,but I will take one now for future reference, so i can see the difference too :)

Honestly, it
Is worth doing. I had to google mine as i had none,lol but wish i had. Thing is in the 'before' state i would never have pics taken, so ashamed of what i'd become anf now i have nothing to look back and say wow look how far i've come. Ask a friend or partner to take one then hide it till u are ready hun ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins *5st of me gone since 03/01/2011* and a total of 6st since the birth of my youngest, Oakley Storm :)

I am just popping in to say a massive well done to you. I hope I
Am posting pictures with a similar weight loss in six months time.

Why thankyou! (kinda needed that ego boost this morning!) lol it can indeed be done. I'd have to say the best thing has been the new friends i have made along the way, old and young. That and the new dresses!heehee

you really do look fab!! thanks for posting hopefully it will give me the motivation to try even harder

well done xxx

Thankyou! Should really update as i'm 86lbs down now and blonde! :D

9lbs lost so far! 12st 4lbs:) (updated daily)

no bother hun! wish it was me..... one day it will be though lol hopefully sooner than I think !

x

Honestly it will be u. I started only the begining of jan and lost a good 5 stone in under 6 months. Make sure u drop by and say

Oi i'm here too! :D

Wow thats an amazing loss in such little time!! Any tips on how to lose more than 3lb a week??

U won't always lose that much see. To lose 3lbs+ per week u do need o put the work in. And stick to the plan no straying. At least in the first month. I stalled at 5 stone so i've swapped for the final leg now. I want to be 10st or under :D

Just now im losing 3lb every week even after making thursday my treat night where I get a takeaway which is usually a pizza but changed it to chicken in black bean sauce with boiled rice (5syns) and still lost 3lb! Usually on the 4th week I have a 1lb gainfor some reason. What exercise did you do if any?

X

wow wd you babes you look amazing :) xx

Back