My journey so far...

SuzySparkle

Well I go for my 10th weigh-in tomorrow so I thought this would be a good time to post some pictures of my journey so far.

It is only when I look at my before pictures that I realise just how big I was. I can't thank my sister enough for giving me a nudge in the right direction, even if I was very tearful!

Anyway, 10 weeks gone and I've lost 3st 11lb. I'm absolutley thrilled with my weight losses so far and feel that for once in my life I might actually reach the weight I want to be.

(Not sure how to add them directly onto here so they are in my Profile Albums!)

wow x
you look amazing!huge difference.
well done.they'll keep you going til you get to your goal x

Hi Suzy,
love the photos, thanks for sharing them. You look really well. Good on you. Roll on the 10th weigh in. Best of luck.
Doirin

You have done fantastic... I am going for my 5th weigh in tomorrow, and only have another 2 weeks before I must refeed for 2 weeks holidays with the girls ( who do not know I am on tfr) so I'm keeping my fingers c rossed.. looked, but couldn't see your photos? mind you, i cannot even add mine to my profile, and don't know how to put my weekly weight on my signature or whatever...anyway, you keep up the good work x

You have done fantastic and you look brilliant. Well done x

Wow hun, what a difference in just 10 weeks!!!!!!

x

Aw you look lovely and younger to :)
what a difference a few months makes i bet your so pleased with the results so far

debz x

WOW, well done, what a transformation. Good luck with the rest of your LT journey.

Suzy you look wonderful!

LT is the dog's wotsits eh. Thank you for showing us your progress and it's amazing how much you've changed in such a short space of time. That can only inspire you to stick at it and as you say reach the weight you've always wanted to be.

I have not plucked up the courage to have my photograph taken. I cannot look in a full length mirror, nevermind have someone stand in front of me and snap my image. I must bite the bullet and get one taken.

OT but your garden is lovely! I love how it's scaped. I'm a bit of a garden freak at the minute and doing a bit of scaping myself. Yours is great.

Suzy you look wonderful!

LT is the dog's wotsits eh. Thank you for showing us your progress and it's amazing how much you've changed in such a short space of time. That can only inspire you to stick at it and as you say reach the weight you've always wanted to be.

I have not plucked up the courage to have my photograph taken. I cannot look in a full length mirror, nevermind have someone stand in front of me and snap my image. I must bite the bullet and get one taken.

OT but your garden is lovely! I love how it's scaped. I'm a bit of a garden freak at the minute and doing a bit of scaping myself. Yours is great.

You must get your picture taken. I got my husband to do mine on the understanding it would never be shown to anyone but after seeing the difference I've just got to show people how far I've come! I'm amazed at how different I look - I never realised just how big I was. It's certainly given me a boost, I can't imagine what the difference will be when I finally reach my target!

OT we love our garden too! We were really lucky that it was already done for us when we moved house last year. The picture really doesn't do it justice.

what an amazing difference. it is some achievement and you should be so proud of yourself.

well done :)

I'm exactly like you! I do not realise deep down how huge I've got. I always image myself as a skinny minny, as my mind is a thin person (If that makes sense haha) You look wonderful and you can tell from the pictures that you also feel wonderful. I promise I will have one taken, you're inspired me. I will do what you have done and post it along with one at 10 weeks. Here's hoping I do as well as you have!

You're so lucky that your garden was already done. I'd love to see more pictures! Haha I'm sounding like Alan Titchmarsh!

Back