My journey to 11stone

Lindsay988

Started on Saturday and weighed in at 14st 13lbs. I'm doing S&S 4 packs.

On day three now and feeling fine.

Day one I felt a bit hungry and sometimes a little shaky. Day two I felt ok and today no problem.....just waiting for ketosis to arrive! Going to NYC on 20th June and would love to have lost 2 stone-maybe wishful thinking but I'm going to hope!!!

My official weigh in day is going to be a Thursday morning so my first weigh in will not be a full week from starting.

Good positive mindset at the moment, long may it continue! X

Started on Saturday and weighed in at 14st 13lbs. I'm doing S&S 4 packs.

On day three now and feeling fine.

Day one I felt a bit hungry and sometimes a little shaky. Day two I felt ok and today no problem.....just waiting for ketosis to arrive! Going to NYC on 20th June and would love to have lost 2 stone-maybe wishful thinking but I'm going to hope!!!

My official weigh in day is going to be a Thursday morning so my first weigh in will not be a full week from starting.

Good positive mindset at the moment, long may it continue! X

Hi Lindsay
I am on Day2 and so far so good but motivation is always good at the beginning of any diet - think it will be easier when I'm back at work tomorrow too - good luck - we can do this! Will follow your diary as we started at the same time :)

Hi Debs!

What keeps me motivated is seeing the numbers on the scales go down, I always find it easy to give diets up in the first week as I manage to talk myself out of it or tell myself I'm fine the way I am. I'm not of course!

Let's give this our all!

Have a good day tomorrow x

Good luck x

Ketosis is here!!! Woohoo!

I'm not remotely hungry for my first pack but will have it when I've got my eldest to school.

My husband did the grocery shopping yesterday and came home with a load of gorgeous smelling bakery items........I wanted some but haven't touched a thing-think I'm just desperate to lose weight!

Have a good day everyone! X

I've already spoilt it :-((((((

My friend came round to make cake pops with my daughter and I had a bite without thinking......I then thought "well I've ruined it now" so had the rest of the cake pop and another, then a bread bun. The worst thing I could have done, had carbs.

I'm so very annoyed at myself, I'm so weak. I really need to get some willpower from somewhere.

I'm going to New York in June, then it's my 30th in July and I'm having a big party-you'd think these things would keep me on the straight and narrow but I'm so useless :-( so sad right now :-(

I've already spoilt it :-((((((

My friend came round to make cake pops with my daughter and I had a bite without thinking......I then thought "well I've ruined it now" so had the rest of the cake pop and another, then a bread bun. The worst thing I could have done, had carbs.

I'm so very annoyed at myself, I'm so weak. I really need to get some willpower from somewhere.

I'm going to New York in June, then it's my 30th in July and I'm having a big party-you'd think these things would keep me on the straight and narrow but I'm so useless :-( so sad right now :-(

Aww Lindsay - I think it must be really hard to do with a family, I live alone so don't have temptation at home, although there's always cakes at work.

Don't think I'm in ketosis yet have been hungry all day :(

Just start again tomorrow - it's only been a couple of day since you started and you seemed to get into ketosis quickly - my birthday in July too - wish I was 30 lol I'll be 55!

we can do this - keep posting!

Thanks so much for the support debs, you're right of course. We CAN do this.I'm Back on it NOW!!

I actually feel really full and sick, that'll teach me!! X

awww lindsay hugs to you i am sure everything will all be ok as long as you straight back on, i started slim and save today and so far so good but can understand as all the daily things just smell soooo nice we can all do this and can support each other x

good luck guys x

Good luck Lindsay.

I just had a guilt ridden chocolate binge and I feel really bad right now but I think its best to just write it off, not give up and carry on tomorrow as normal like the blip never happened! We will get there!!

xx

Yep it's the only way chi!!

Weird because I've got up this morning and I'm not hungry etc.....it's like I'm still in ketosis?? Don't understand.

Anyway, busy eating my first pack, strawberry shake made with less water so eating like a mousse with a spoon....yum!

Just popped on the scales and it's not showing any loss at all!! This will be my 5th day.....I'm gutted but the only way is to keep going.

Heres to a good day x

What are some symptoms of ketosis?? White coating on tongue one if them? I'm confused?!!!! (I'm easily confused!!) x

Well for me, besides cotton mouth and death breath... my pee is really dark (dehydrated) and smells bad. (Sorry to be gross). On day 4 and 5 I felt REALLY weak that I stayed in bed for most of the day and when I sat up I got quite dizzy. Luckily it was the weekend for me when that happened and I didn't need to go anywhere. Also loss of appetite... I remember not wanting to have 4 items a day... Hmm what else..?

Thanks for that-yes, we'll I think I've been incredibly lucky and stayed in ketosis even after my mini binge! Phew!

Not sure you should have dark coloured urine tho, you def shouldn't be dehydrated on this diet with all the water you have to drink!!

X

hi all , ive just started s and s today , nice to have some other relative newbies around to support each other .
good luck everyone xx

Well for me, besides cotton mouth and death breath... my pee is really dark (dehydrated) and smells bad. (Sorry to be gross). On day 4 and 5 I felt REALLY weak that I stayed in bed for most of the day and when I sat up I got quite dizzy. Luckily it was the weekend for me when that happened and I didn't need to go anywhere. Also loss of appetite... I remember not wanting to have 4 items a day... Hmm what else..?

I felt a bit - well not really weak - but went for a walk at lunchtime and it felt like an effort - looking forward to the weekend and I can just chill.

How are you doing Lindsay?

So my weigh in tonight showed im only 3 1/2lbs down :-( hoped for more- this is day 5 tho so maybe a little more by Saturday. I'm powering through however!
Very weak, shakey and feel a bit sick today. ive had my 4 packs but going to have my veg with an extra half a pack tonight to get me through. Will this knock me out of keto?? Hope not. How has everyone's day been? X

Afternoon all!

My heart has been doing funny little jumps every so often for the past couple of days, will go to the docs if my heart stops tho :)

For breakfast I had a hazelnut shake whisked up with hot water and a spoonful of coffee....mmmmmm, it was like a creamy latte!

Lunch was a truffa bar while I was on the phone, felt like I hadn't had a anything do had another in quick succession, I'm now feeling soooo full!! Weird how that happens!

Had around 1 litre of water so far today, run out of flavouring so not enjoying my water. Struggling to drink it actually!

How's everyone's day going? X

Hi Lindsay

I was naughty and had 2 bars today too - other than that stuck to it - glad it's Friday and looking forward to porridge tomorrow - a bit sad that that's what I'm looking forward to on a Saturday lol!

Back