My journey to a 32" waist and a girlfriend...

Congrats on reaching your goal! It's fab that you're keeping on track too, well done :)

Oh I wouldn't stay single forever if I were you .... what a waste ;-) x

Did somebody just flirt with me????

Blimey !!!!

xx

TheSingleDad said:
Did somebody just flirt with me????

Blimey !!!!

xx

Oh dear .... Is it that unusual ? X

You could say that.

Its been a while I guess, and the mind gets out of practice...

x

nice to see you back posting

xxx

Was just reading the Sarah bits. Was in Llandudno the other day (albeit briefly). Felt very odd being there...

x

must have done - can't imagine how strange it must have been.

xxx

Practice makes perfect!

Fabulous weightloss well done!!! Huge jump in your diary......was wondering what had happened thought I'd gone mad!! I too think that by looking at your picture you shouldn't be single for long....you've definately got the looks to make a young lady look twice and want to get to know you.....shame i'm attached myself :-( xx

Awww.... Was enjoying reading about the flirting and spark of potential romance!!
Well done on your journey and more importantly keeping it off!!

Don't write off the idea of meeting someone new..... I actually met my hubby via an online dating site... Granted there are lots of players, psychos and general dirty gits out there but there are a few genuine ones too.... !!!

Good luck.... God I fancy cheese crisps and a pint after reading this lol!!

Xx

Still not quite got the disciplin for crisps yet !!!

Perhaps after my next date, I will allow myself a treat or two...

Xx

well done mate..keep going!

Hey TSD,
Just read your diary, as I spotted you somewhere on the forum! Do you come over to Llandudno often? If so, let me know as I like meeting fellow 'miniminers' for coffee(or diet coke as I don't drink coffee)
That's if you wanna meet random people lol
Jo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I do occasionally with the kids and it would be good to have a brew... Will let you know when next I am over !! Will be in the summer hold for sure x

Hello
just want to add some more reassurance for you :)

You're a good looking guy, a definate head turner! sometimes romance comes along when you are least expecting it, so enjoy the attention from some of the ladies on here, keep positive!

You've made such a lifestyle change, you can't fail to succeed in other areas too :)

I'm another 'hmmm, IF i were 1o years younger, and unattached....' ;)

Hope Miss Right (for you) enters your life very soon :) :) :) :) :) Good luck!

Last edited:
TheSingleDad said:
I do occasionally with the kids and it would be good to have a brew... Will let you know when next I am over !! Will be in the summer hold for sure x

Awesome! :) give me a shout when you're planning a visit to the seaside! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Another New Year - 40 Last week. Still slim. Still Single. Still too busy with kids - but in reality, still too busy prevaricating and finding reasons not to "just to get out there" a bit more....

In truth - i have to

xx

Happy New Year :)

Congratulations on your 40th...life really does begin at 40, well it did for me! :)

Enjoy everything a new year promises..and get out there and 'mingle' :).. you are a different person now, with a reason to be confident and happy!...good luck ;)

Back