My Journey to a new me.....

2ib down tonight. Got my club 10. Another 1.5ibs to lose to get my stone and a half award. Have a meal out (3 course) Friday night. Im gonna drive so im not tempted by the wine!

Well done on your loss - I have Polycystic ovaries so I know what it feels like to battle with your weight to help you conceive - good luck xx

Thanks I have blood test on the 17th for my thyroid. Hopefully it will be regulated enough so I can start on the fertility treatment again.

Congrats on your losses :)

Hi hun here to subscribe.

Well done on your fanatic losses.

Good luck on your SE journey and on your baby journey.

Xx

Well another 2ib off this week. I didn't bother with my easter egg. Gave it to my husband instead. I was afraid once I got the taste of chocolate it might set me off on a binge.
Had blood tests for my underactive thyroid last thur so just waiting on results.
Periods came monday so just got to keep going with the trying!

Well another 2ib off this week. I didn't bother with my easter egg. Gave it to my husband instead. I was afraid once I got the taste of chocolate it might set me off on a binge. Had blood tests for my underactive thyroid last thur so just waiting on results. Periods came monday so just got to keep going with the trying!

Well done on your great loss hope your blood result come back wit good news n please god all will work out for you real soon n u won't b seeing a period for 9 months can they put you on a tab to help like clomid?

Thank you. I was on a tab last oct/nov/dec. It was called femera. It didn't work unfortunately. Fertility nurse thinks it was my thyroid stopping it from working. Once my thyroid is regulated she will try me on femera again for 3 months.

Got my blood test results back and I have to stop taking my thyroid medication as my levels have got very low. Im to go back in a months time for another blood test and then she will decide what to do next. Hopefully by then I can start on the fertility treatment.

Great news please god you get back on the treatment soon and fingers crossed a little baba be on the way real soon x

Oh hopefully :) our 1st wedding anniversary is on 24th May. It would be the best present ever! Picked up our wedding album tonight. I love it. Delighted with all of it. Its a storybook album. I was only a size 8/10 for my wedding so I cant wait to get back there again. Im currently a size 16 but I am down from a 18/20. Such a huge gain I had (4stone 7 pounds) like seriously was I on a mission to combust or what!!!! Down 1 stone 10.5ibs since jan. Slow and steady. But I will get back there again.

1.5ibs down tonight. Another 2 to get my 2 stone award. Hopefully I will have a sts next Monday as I have my nieces 2nd birthday party on the Sunday....day before weigh in plus it's a bank holiday too.

Well done on your loss I always find kids parties or meals out sends me down the wrong road need to fond my willpower good luck for the week ahead x

Thanks yes I need to find lots of willpower as kids parties are my downfall. Too much little treats and I can't seem to stop once I start.

Back