My journey to be 12 stone lighter!

Oo & thank you too :) x

I've just sat & watched my friends eat, no, devour a take away! They had all sorts, crispy duck, pizza, chicken, seriously the job lot!! It was actual hell!!! But I had a cup of tea, nothing else. I deliberately had my dinner b4 I went coz I knew they would wanna get food. I have never been able to resist such temptation b4! I would have always said 'oh 1 slice won't hurt', then eaten a whole pizza! But I didn't!

Wow maybe this is really gonna work this time :)

That's brilliant. Go you. Your willpower is amazing :)

Lol thanks Kas... I surprised myself! My will power is normally non existent! x

You are doing great at the moment. Keep it up:)

I'm writing this post for my future benefit... Don't read, spare urselves... I'm on a downer!!

I have had a right battle with myself today. It's so stupid basically arguing with urself, wanting something but telling urself u can't!! I'm so fed up of it!! When will food stop ruling me???
I started off so well, cereal, fruit, gym etc but this evening I've really struggled. I was gonna order some food, I wrestled with the idea for an hour..(an actual hour!!!!) b4 I decided to make myself some pasta, which I then covered in cheese! :(
After I ate it I felt sick. I wasn't even hungry! What's my problem????? I ate all that for no reason what so ever!!! Grrrrrrrr

I kno only I can lose the weight but every day I have family telling me to eat the stuff I can't! After a while I just wanna give in. I kno it's not their problem that I'm obese, but a bit of support wouldn't go amiss!! It's hard enough without them encouraging me to eat!
I hate this! Food shouldn't make you feel like this! It's a horrible feeling!
U feel down if u restrict ur food, u feel down if u cheat on ur diet... It's lose/lose! :(
I dunno, just fed up I guess!
I need to snap out of it & stop feeling sorry for myself!! It's just easier said than done

To stumble and fall is not a disgrace,
If you summon the will to get back in the race.
But, often the struggler's, when loosing their grip,
Just throw in the towel and continue to slip.
And learn too late when the damage is done,
that the race wasn't over...they still could have won.

Hi X
The fact your still trying and havent given up is good,:D Put it behind you and have a good week x You described exactly how I feel so I'm taking it hour by hour day by day :D

CeeCee you did so well last week, get back on track and aim for another good week.

You can't change the past but tomorrow is a new day and the future can be however you want it to be. Keep thinking of those summer clothes and all those stones that could be lost before then :)

Thank you guys. I'm still finding it tough. But defo better than I was.
The hour by hour thing is working at least.
Hope ur doing well! Ccxx

Hope your ok and that you have a good weekend x:D

Hi guys. I'm ok thank you :)
Not bk to 100% but better than i was. My minimins app has been playing up too, hence my lack of posts lately. Fingers crossed I'm up & running properly again now.
How's things with u? Good I hope
Ccxx

Hey CeeCee, sorry to hear you're struggling this week. Have you tried slimming world before? I'm finding it really easy to follow, no deprivation and still room for little treats if you need them. Might be worth a shot if you haven't tried it before. Keep your chin up, you can do it.

What areas are you struggling with. Meals, snacking, not knowing what to eat, old habits, boredom?

Hi Missus, how's u? Glad ur getting on so well with SW! I have tried it b4 but I'm not going to classes at the moment. I was trying to go it alone & combine it with cal counting.

I dunno what happened really. 1 slip turned into a huge fall. I find it too easy to go bk to my old ways. I need to keep working on my will power, and get a grip to b honest!

Thanks so much for the concern/advice. It's really nice of you. I have begun to get bk on track now. I won't let this slip up take me bk to square one like I have in the past.

Hope you're well.
Ccxx

aw cc it's so easy to slip back into old habits. it's bound to happen, the main thing is that you want and will get back on track!

Hope you have a good week :)

Hi hun,

How you doing? x

Hi CeeCee, good to hear you won't let the slip up take you back to square one.

From my heaviest weight of 331 lbs in 2009 I had about the same amount of weight as you to lose and although things haven't moved quite as quickly as I might have liked them to I am still 3 stones lighter then I was then, and I would dread to think what weight I would be now had I not started at all.

I have slipped up quite regularly but each time I haven't been as high as the last and I am really determined that the next six months will be totally slip up free, so hopefully we can motivate each other. It is a long, long journey but we'll get there!

Some ways that have helped me to refind or to keep the momentum of my motivation are:
  • Watch an episode a day of Supersize v Superskinny on Channel 4 on Demand website
  • read and reread success stories from my pile of weightloss mags
  • watch through the success slideshow on minimins
  • sit down and go through my cookbooks and plan out my meals for the next fewdays, is good to remember things that tasted good in the past as well as to try new things

Good luck honey and keep on keeping on!

Hi guys.

I'm feeling better now, it's sure taken it's sweet time!!

They r great ideas, I always feel spurred on after reading success stories. I think that will b my homework tonight.

Well done on ur 3st loss, that's fab!! Like u say long long journey but worth it in the end. :)

Good luck with it all! We defo deserve it!! Xx

Back