My Journey to find "me" again.

I think I'm a slow loser too Katie... But we're probably losing twice as much as we would than on a 'normal' diet!
I was expecting big losses week one and two.... But I got over it and rather than feel upset, I'm just watching the weight on the scales go down!
I'm in this for the long hall :) and hopefully by the end of May I will be at my goal weight and I shall post a before and after pic!! Do u think u will?

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

So weigh in day and... I ve lost 7 pounds :D am very happy with that.. So this week I hope to get into the 17's. But I am definitely a slow loser so some weeks I don't lose a lot but I am here for the long haul ..
I got through the weekend and it wasn't too bad I kept myself occupied. I am going to try and start exercising. How is anyone else getting on with exercise? I'd be interested in your feedback x
Thank you for your kind comments and support Clin, and Tara x Hello to Diva How are you doing? x and hello to M Im going to look for your diary to subscribe x
So here s to week 2... :eek:

Waheyyyyy!!!! That's EXCELLENT!! that'll keep u going for another week! Great result, well done x

Sent from my HTC One SV using MiniMins.com mobile app

What a fab loss - well done! :)

Yay what a lovely loss, well done xx

how lovely to come online and see all the messages of support, Thank you ladies means a lot and helps more than you ll know x Kacey x Pri x Linz (how are you doing lovely?) , Tara, Clinx Lou x Lulux Jewel x M x
So Day 9 I think , I have days where I am hungrier than others yesterday was one, so I am mixing it up a bit and will have 3 packs and protein on those days. I will try and be more creative with my packs too :)
I have taken a before photo first time I ve ever done that and I intend to take one after every stone lost :)

how lovely to come online and see all the messages of support, Thank you ladies means a lot and helps more than you ll know x Kacey x Pri x Linz (how are you doing lovely?) , Tara, Clinx Lou x Lulux Jewel x M x So Day 9 I think , I have days where I am hungrier than others yesterday was one, so I am mixing it up a bit and will have 3 packs and protein on those days. I will try and be more creative with my packs too :) I have taken a before photo first time I ve ever done that and I intend to take one after every stone lost :)

Hey hun im surviving day 20 alredy n still nt felt ne dif in clothes bt wil keep going totm tdai grr ?? nt impressed i alwys feel lazy, cranky n generally annoyed n uncomfortable wen i am on hence the main reason i started tkin the pill so cud avoid it so dno y its started nw grrrr :(...i have hungry days too at times well frsutrating lol xx

I'm doing ok hun, put on a lot of weight the past few months but im working on getting it off now... Hope all is ok on your end? xx

Doing great Hun. It's inspiring to see how positive and motivated you are. I look forward to seeing your progress pics. I've taken my before pic but I actually haven't seen it yet. I'm too scared to look at it lol

M x

I ve forgotten what day I'm on .. I'm still getting some very hungry days Think Im going to get some Ribena Plus as I do have trouble getting water down. I can not get my act together regarding exercise :(, Keep reading conflicting things, I'm hoping that will fall
into place as I lose weight.
Thank you to everyone who visits my diary it really helps x x

Regarding exercise... this is just my opinion: I think we are on too low calories to do something really intensive, particularly cardio.

However, I do think that - in spite of the protein element contained in the diet - we are still at risk of losing muscle mass as a vlcd is pretty drastic and the body does have a tendency to turn to protein stores for energy. Bearing that in mind, I do think it's a good idea to try and protect your muscle mass as much as possible. I think you can do that by making sure you have 4 packs each day or 3 packs plus protein and also by doing some strength exercises. The more we manage to keep our muscles strong, the more calories we keep burning.

Those are my thoughts anyway!

Thank you lulu x I appreciate any input . When you say strength exercises do you mean like kettle bells ? I don't feel fit enough to do cardio at the moment as there s too much movement on my body lol .. X

Back