Total Solution My journey to fitness.

Hi Mia

You're doing really well :D

Stick with it and it does get easier

I have a lot of weight to lose, and am taking it one day at a time

....I'll worry about loose skin and stretch marks when I get there! :)

Last edited:
Hi Mia

You're doing really well :D

Stick with it and it does get easier

I have a lot if weight to lose, and am taking it one day at a time

....I'll worry about loose skin and stretch marks when I get there! :)

I'm gonna try and add some full body toning into my routine... Maybe moisturise twice a day... Pretty sure I can see the marks on my arms already... Eek!

So, day 4, it's been ok, had a choc milkshake hot with coffee, then a nut raisin and toffee bar. And then, got excited about the double chocolate bar, oh my goodness it is bloody viiiile *killer* tastes like chocolate and sticky toffee pudding in a treacle kind of texture! And to top it off, it's the TOTM. had to have a cup of tea, used a quarter teaspoon of stevia and some powdered skimmed milk to be sorta safe. Feel like I'm dying. Urgh. How is everyone doing? :D I'm enjoying a lovely phonecall to a friend... Whilst using my phone to write this. Lol chilling with a hot water bottle! What's everyone doing tonight? X

I didn't like the chocolate bar but I now freeze those and the berry bars and find them more palatable that way.

Just off to bed for what's hopefully a good nights sleep with a lie in xx

I didn't like the chocolate bar but I now freeze those and the berry bars and find them more palatable that way.

Just off to bed for what's hopefully a good nights sleep with a lie in xx

Aaah! I'm guessing the red berry bars are just as disgusting then! I'll try freezing them and see if it's any better thanks!

Hi Mia :)
You are doing well :)
Maybe try the bars very chilled. Also your taste buds will change, so they may be more palatable to you in a week or two ;)

Hi Mia, how is your day going x

Hello everyone! I've had quite a busy day surprisingly for a Sunday! Went for a run, even though it was raining.... Started to sort my room out into a more 'Exante-friendly' area. By that I mean removing any traces of junk food I have hidden from younger brothers and sisters! All the wrappers I've hidden from sneaking snacks upstairs, all getting chucked out today! Then friend came over to get her acrylics removed... Tried bribing me to come out for a meal! Just told her another time wud be better, so made plans to eat out in my 4th week, somewhere healthy and low carb. Can't be dealing with temptations today, I feel rocky, was contemplating eating some chicken, so I jumped on the computer and started looking at clothes. Oh oh! And I tried on an outfit today that I haven't worn in 3 years (weighed abt 13s when I bought it) and magically I fit! Soooo excited! Maybe it's not all about losing weight after all! How's everyone else doing today? I feel like I've missed out now that I haven't been on this morning!

You haven't missed out at all Mia :)
Everyone dips in and out as they can, in the zone ;)
Well done on your run :D. How far did you run ?

You haven't missed out at all Mia :)
Everyone dips in and out as they can, in the zone ;)
Well done on your run :D. How far did you run ?

I've never really measured how far I run to be honest, I just go out, run til I get to my rest point, stop for a few mins, run to the turn back point, and run back, stopping at rest point... In all, it takes me abt 45 mins! It started off as a stroll to be fair Lol, but I've worked up to it!

I've never really measured how far I run to be honest, I just go out, run til I get to my rest point, stop for a few mins, run to the turn back point, and run back, stopping at rest point... In all, it takes me abt 45 mins! It started off as a stroll to be fair Lol, but I've worked up to it!
That sounds like a good run then :D
Well done :D

Thank u marge! It's taken me a while to get to it, and even though it's not given me much positive weight loss results, at least it's increasing my stamina! X

Thank u marge! It's taken me a while to get to it, and even though it's not given me much positive weight loss results, at least it's increasing my stamina! X

Well done for the run Mia! It's hard to do when on VLCD :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

The end of day 6...i was dreading today to be honest, I go to an evening class and always stop for food with a friend before class... Had my first meal at 12ish, only water before that (just over a litre). Went for a quick jog, and made up what I thought was a vanilla milkshake with some coffee and ice... Turned out to be banana Lol... Was really really nice though! Will defo be having all the banana ones like that as I didn't like the taste of it yesterday! Drank that about half 4,and took a bar in my bag in case I got the urge to eat at college... Bypassed the takeaway (thankfully!). Even thought I did stare at it quite longingly I suppose (best pizza ever.) Lol. But it was for the greater good! Ended up having some diet coke and abt 250ml of water to keep me going. Ended up having my bar about 10pm. And even then I only had it because I needed to make sure I ate 3!quite surprised at how little I was even bothered by it! Went to Asda and grabbed some Bouillon, having it now actually, added some black pepper to make it taste better! I just hope I've had a big loss this week like I've been seeing with all you lovelies! Thought whatever I lose I'd be very happy anyway. I've been trying to lose weight for so long now, no matter how hard I exercise, my weight refused to go down. And even when it did, it'd shoot back up when it came to the TOTM. Docs finally told me I had pcos, like... 6/7yrs after I told them that I'm pretty sure I have it lol. TS is genuinely working wonders for me, totm and weights still going down, gotten into clothes I never thought I would, I have buckets of energy and I feel so good about myself... And I'm only on day 6! The wonders it'll have done by day 60 (the only time im gonna look to the future lol). OH is being so supportive, asking me how I'm feeling and giving me encouragement and such, bless him.
Kinda rambled a little there Lol but I had to get it out!

Roll on day 7!

Hope you're all doing well ladies (& gents) ! Xxxxxxx

Exercise is a funny thing. It is good to get into, as it is building good habits ;)
But sometimes on a VLCD it can make your losses a bit slower in the beginning. But it should all even its self out in the end :)

I have all the shakes with coffee ;) I love the banana one in coffee :p
When is your WI day Mia ?
:)

Exercise is a funny thing. It is good to get into, as it is building good habits ;)
But sometimes on a VLCD it can make your losses a bit slower in the beginning. But it should all even its self out in the end :)

I have all the shakes with coffee ;) I love the banana one in coffee :p
When is your WI day Mia ?
:)

Yeah the banana is so nice! I think I'm gonna be trying coffee in the strawberry one today, since I don't like strawberry! Lol.
WI is tomorrow! Eek! I hope I've lost a bit more than my sneaky weigh ins! How's your day going today? X

If you've got a smartphone try and download the app Map My Walk - it's free and it's brilliant, it records and logs your walks/runs and calculates the cals you've burned - you can set it so that it syncs to MFP which is brill.

Well done on avoiding takeaway and looking at clothes is my new addiction - gets me through the weaker moments :D

Back