Total Solution My journey to fitness.

You sound like you are in the zone now Mia & noticing the benefits. Well done for staying on track.

Hope tomorrow gives you a good weigh in xx

If you've got a smartphone try and download the app Map My Walk - it's free and it's brilliant, it records and logs your walks/runs and calculates the cals you've burned - you can set it so that it syncs to MFP which is brill.

Well done on avoiding takeaway and looking at clothes is my new addiction - gets me through the weaker moments :D

I might try that! Though I'm not a fan of mfp, I prefer noom for my logging of everything, but I'm gonna see if I can find map my walk! X

Yeah the banana is so nice! I think I'm gonna be trying coffee in the strawberry one today, since I don't like strawberry! Lol.
WI is tomorrow! Eek! I hope I've lost a bit more than my sneaky weigh ins! How's your day going today? X

Im good today Mia :), thanks :)
The strawberry is better in coffee too in my opinion ;)

Today's weigh in Eek! I've lost 11lbs this week! And it's totm too! Was so excited to see a 14 on the scale! Woo! Talk about motivation! I was dreading getting on to the scales to be honest, was a bit scared I hadn't lost anything else :/ haven't had a meal yet, water water water! Happy Wednesday everyone! Xx

That's a brilliant loss Mia. Well done for sticking to it. Be proud !!:)

That's a brilliant loss Mia !
In the 14's and well into them too !!
Keep going chick :D
Well done :D

Hi Mia . Hope your day is going well x

Hi Mia . Hope your day is going well x

Hi Susie! It's going alright, almost through my first litre of water, just had a choc orange bar too! In a sort of good mood today, bopping along to happy music at work, with the odd dance Lol. Feeling raaather full! I got some ketostix ystrdy, haven't used them yet though! How's your day going? X

Its gong well thanks Mia.

Just about to have 1/2 porridge then take the dog for a walk.

Sounds like spring has arrived in your office LOL xx

You must be in ketosis Mia, if that's how you feel ;)
They are notoriously unreliable, so don't be disappointed if they don't show anything :)
Well done :D

So, I'm guessing I spoke too soon when I said I feel full. I've been starving all day, and no matter what I do, the feeling won't disappear. I've locked myself in my room to prevent any damage. Lol and I've just remembered I had chocolate in my room from my sisters. Lol the things I remember at the most inappropriate times! I've had... A choc orange bar(11.30), bean chilli (2.30,a little early tbh) and a mushroom risotto (9.00). And water. Lots. Been to the toilet too many times. My happy hyperness has dwindled to tiredness and I can't even sleep :( oh well, another day done! X

So, I'm guessing I spoke too soon when I said I feel full. I've been starving all day, and no matter what I do, the feeling won't disappear. I've locked myself in my room to prevent any damage. Lol and I've just remembered I had chocolate in my room from my sisters. Lol the things I remember at the most inappropriate times! I've had... A choc orange bar(11.30), bean chilli (2.30,a little early tbh) and a mushroom risotto (9.00). And water. Lots. Been to the toilet too many times. My happy hyperness has dwindled to tiredness and I can't even sleep :( oh well, another day done! X

Be happy and proud of your self that you didn't cave in Mia !
Did you run today ?
Sometimes I feel a hunger after exercise, that just wont go away, I don't even know why. Most other days it doesn't effect me :)
Or if TOTM is due, it could drive you hungry ?
:)

Be happy and proud of your self that you didn't cave in Mia !
Did you run today ?
Sometimes I feel a hunger after exercise, that just wont go away, I don't even know why. Most other days it doesn't effect me :)
Or if TOTM is due, it could drive you hungry ?
:)

Hey marge, I didn't run yesterday, had an evenin class, so rather than run, I hit the gym for a quick half an hour! But that shudnt have made a difference since its something I do regularly anyway :/ just coming to the end of totm now too, maybe that's the reason I'm everywhere! Hopefully I still have a good loss this week.
Going out with friends on Sunday, ice skating and a meal. Wish I cud skip on the meal Lol, will try to have chicken and some veg (hopefully not chips!)

Hey marge, I didn't run yesterday, had an evenin class, so rather than run, I hit the gym for a quick half an hour! But that shudnt have made a difference since its something I do regularly anyway :/ just coming to the end of totm now too, maybe that's the reason I'm everywhere! Hopefully I still have a good loss this week.
Going out with friends on Sunday, ice skating and a meal. Wish I cud skip on the meal Lol, will try to have chicken and some veg (hopefully not chips!)

You got through it though Mia, thats the main thing ;)

As for your meal out on Sunday. ... ask yourself this simple question before you order
"what do you get if you take the C off of chips ?" And that's what you will have ;)
Stay strong Mia :). You have already proven you can do it ;)

You got through it though Mia, thats the main thing ;)

As for your meal out on Sunday. ... ask yourself this simple question before you order
"what do you get if you take the C off of chips ?" And that's what you will have ;)
Stay strong Mia :). You have already proven you can do it ;)

Loool I really like that! Haha I've picked the place and they do a nice salad so that's what I'll be sticking to! I've always been a snacker, take a bite here, a lick there kinda girl. I'm starting to find it quite hard now that I can't do that :/ but I guess I've gotta get rid of the bad habit sometime!

Hope you're all doing well my lovely fat burning friends! Xx

Back