Total Solution My journey to fitness.

Lol its ok i don't mind!! Just trying to show you that its not always bad putting on after eating :) lol x

I'm absolutely dying today, starving and I've already had 2 meals. I'm considering having an extra meal today, but will try my best not to! Throat is so so sore. Doesn't help that I went to a boxing class on Thursday and my top half is aching! My moods are all over the place, like the weather. Urgh. I feel like this is something I shud sleep off. :(

Then sleep :)
Hopefully you will feel better when you waken up :)

It's an exciting day today, a pair of super skinny skinnies that I bought 3 and a half yrs ago, that never fit me, officially fit me. Lol albeit they're a size 18 and I can get comfortably into 16, I'm still chuffed that my big legs are trimming down! Happy days!

So this week, I've decided to cut out any weight training and work at 95% cardio... The I do like weights! Lol. I'm considering training up as a personal trainer, course starts in a couple of weeks. I'm a bit wary, as I will, most likely, be the largest in the class. But I've seen how these women work at the gym and a lot really don't know how to train in the correct way. I'm pleased with the way I'm getting smaller and would like to keep going, and help others work it out too! What do you ladies think? Should I go for it, or should I wait?

Go for it!

How you getting on Mia?

Back