Total Solution My journey to fitness.

Today's weigh in says I'm down another 3-4lbs! Scale just wudnt stop jumping between the 2 so I'm calling it 3.5lbs :) so in 3 weeks I'm down 1st 3.5lbs! Exciting times! Now to maintain at least this week! X

Nice one lady!!! :-D. Am loving the sound of your peri chicken meal - I didn't realise just how much i missed texture and crunch until i have eaten 'properly' again, think that's where my toast craving came from! I am now however craving a dip on the scales again so today is my last food day and i am going to try and catch up to you before you melt away to nothing!! Lol x

Last edited:
Well done Mia :)

Hey everybody! I've been enjoying some nice crunchy food this week Lol its been good getting it out my system :) hopefully I'll still have lost smthng this week since I'm trying to burn off with gymming and runs! My cousin came back on Tuesday from a 5 week holiday, saw me ystrdy in the gym and she was shocked at my transformation Lol that was nice!

I found a picture of me at my biggest, oh my God what a bloody transformation I've had! Can't wait to be smaller and post pictures!

How's everyone else doing? Xxxx

Wow Mia. Thats lovely that yr cousin noticed so much :D
Keep going and keep enjoying the gym :)

Hi. Just caught up with your diary. You're doing really well.

Hey everybody! I've been enjoying some nice crunchy food this week Lol its been good getting it out my system :) hopefully I'll still have lost smthng this week since I'm trying to burn off with gymming and runs! My cousin came back on Tuesday from a 5 week holiday, saw me ystrdy in the gym and she was shocked at my transformation Lol that was nice!

I found a picture of me at my biggest, oh my God what a bloody transformation I've had! Can't wait to be smaller and post pictures!

How's everyone else doing? Xxxx

Great that your cousin was shocked, bet you felt great :) Well done xx

Aww Mia. Thats nice that your dad is pleased :).
My dad was very chuffed when I lost alot of my weight a few years ago.
He said he was going to buy me new jeans when I got skinny :).
He actually gave me 250 quid :eek:
I was very chuffed.
That's part of the reason I promised myself I wouldn't buy bigget clothes again ;)
Keep going, as you are doing great :D

Aww Mia. Thats nice that your dad is pleased :).
My dad was very chuffed when I lost alot of my weight a few years ago.
He said he was going to buy me new jeans when I got skinny :).
He actually gave me 250 quid :eek:
I was very chuffed.
That's part of the reason I promised myself I wouldn't buy bigget clothes again ;)
Keep going, as you are doing great :D

Oh wow! I'd b happy with £250 Lol ur myself something nice!

Soooo it's TOTM again for me :( second one on Exante! I really did wonder how/if Exante wud have an effect in my cycle, but if it has, only very slightly! Mum was telling me I look like I've gained some weight this week, and little sister said 'at this very moment in time, you look bloated and pale. I suggest you see the doctor' Lol funny child! But I'm back to my 3 packs a day tmrw! And ready for a good 3 weeks! X

Its good to hear the positivity that you are ready to tackle three weeks on it - you go girl!! :D

A whoosh next week then, post TOTM ;)

Oh no! what did you do to your knee?! x

Soooo today is week 5 day 1, and it's been a bit of a disaster. I've felt crap all day, grumpy because I wanted chicken, and just overall annoyed. Had WI this morning, up 3lbs. Not happy. I swear I almost cried. Gonna end up weighing myself everyday this week just to make sure it's working Lol. Obviously it's my own fault, got carried away with some carbs (was craving toast and rice) Lol. Hopefully I'll get back into keto soon enough! I'm ready for another 3 solid weeks though! Grrr! I can and I will do it! X

Good girl! That's the determination we like to see! If you take a peek at my diary you will see I put on too after eating, but am reaping the rewards now!! I won't ever miss food week if it does this to me!! X

Good girl! That's the determination we like to see! If you take a peek at my diary you will see I put on too after eating, but am reaping the rewards now!! I won't ever miss food week if it does this to me!! X

Gosh I haven't visited your diary in a while! *hides* I think i got carried away with my love of food lol!

Back