ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

That's brill planning :) Zumba away those lbs!!!!!! Xx

1 hour of zumba done and 39/40pp used.

Back on track, will see what the scales say tomorrow. Not looking forward to yet another gain meeehhhh!

Will use my weeklies properly this week or atleast try to. I really really want chicken casserole and dumplings tomorrow so will make that with carrots and cabbage. Makes a change to Dominos! Will also try point it.

So ww tomorrow, college Weds and Zumba again Thurs. Roll on Friday! X

Good luck x

Ty!

Weigh day!
Just made dinner for tonight and trying to point it all up! Need to find the values for casserole mix and dumplings.

Hips are a bit achey after last night ouuucccchhhh and I'm knackered, another early ish night tonight for me!

Hey, great result at Wi, and great postitve attitude.

Well done for loss :) have a good weekend x

Bit dissapointed that I've not been able to do any intensive exercise so far this week. Ate quite a few weeklies yesterday, think I have 2/3 left. Will probably have those later!

Fish and chips tonight yum yum yum!

Enjoy :) u can get bk to ex when ready ;) cx

Forgot that I did my measurements yesterday, out them into esource and I've lost 20.5 inches! That's loads!
I still have 11.5lbs to go for my 10%, don't think ill get that for Xmas with 3 wis to go but I'm gonna give it a good go!

Have all been ill here with the winter vomiting bug. Nice!
Not been back on track since so starting fresh today. Didn't track yesterday and ate quite a lot so hoping for sts on tuesday. Will not be on track next sat as its my birthday and ill be out all day.

Well done for loss and inch loss! Hope ur feeling better xx

0.5lb off this week. Quite happy considering I feel so bloated and horrible.

Not sure how the next week is going to go but ill be happy with a sts

Well done!! Xx

Back