ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

That would prob work better Shellie!
Im following it online atm - I liked classes but I couldnt stay every week so it just seemed a waste of money :/ changed to online and got some WW scales in the Argos sale!

Doing a weightloss challenge with a few people our first official WI is on Weds 1st so being extra good this week haha!

So far im back to 14.5 loss, I think I got to 17lbs before Xmas so only a few more lbs to go. Knew those 6 tins of choc were a bad idea lol!

Though I have been 100% for 3 days now, thats quite good for me. I managed a full 6 weeks living on shakes and water - this should be easy!!

This has been my best week since NY restart - Week 2&3 I went wayyy of weeklies. So in theory I should be expecting a decent loss on Tuesday. We will see!

Just done my weekly shopping. Trying tinned fruit for the first time this week, chose peach - hoping it tastes alright. Also ordered a cake for my mums birthday - shop bought one as the have the 'nutritional' info on. Will be pointing that up as soon as it gets delivered!

I've also bought some chocolate to spend my weeklies on. Been really craving it but I order take away or whatever so go way over so can't have it. This weeks shopping came to £60+ so defo no money for takeaway this week but I have my naughties so Im ok!

I just hope the toddler doesn't spot them!

Well done, you're doing fab!

Scales are showing -0.5 today, hoping they will move more tomorrow.

Not much to report apart from the fact that I am starving. I've had 2 slices of jam on toast and that's it. Think I might have to go for an unhealthy lunch as I don't think I can last until 7pm tonight

So weigh in tomorrow morning.

This week has been ok - Im over by 23pp overall for the whole week. Last week I was over by 110 lol so a big improvement.

Hoping for a good one!

Good luck today!! :)

Wow that's amazing!
Big clap on the back for you :)

Now 128lbs to gooo!!

Can't wait to say under 100lbs to go haha, at least then it will nearly 1/3 through.

And day 8 being 100% woohoo! I keep going on the Lipsy website to keep me online. It's working though =]

I have 23 remaining weeklies. Not sure what I'm going to do with those yet - tonight I had a large glass of rose and some choc buttons yumyum!

Just been reading your diary for inspiration, love your honesty. You're doing really well, keep going x

Thank you all!

Today has involved me staring at the laptop attempting to get some work done. Not happening! Baby cried all day and now the toddler is refusing to go to bed. Whhhyyyy!!

Part of me wishes I worked outside my house, or at least studied outside of it! Rant over.

Im now 300 of the £ variety down after hefty car repairs, shame it's not lbs. Now on to 18 remaining weeklies, had 3 really big meals today so used 3PP to make up the shortfall. Not really hungry now but wouldn't say no to a big bag of peanut m&ms. Mmmmm.

I think I'll just go to bed after Law and Order and hope tomorrow is a better day!

Weigh in tomorrow!!

Have been good all week again. Not much structured exercise but plenty of walking in the snow and digging driveway and car out!

Having a massive clearout of the house today. So lots of heavy lifting and trips to the charity shop this afternoon. Best get cracking on!

-2.25 or 2.2 according to WW because you can only enter 1 decimal place!

Happy with that!

Good Morning.
Well done on your weight loss. I am hoping reading some diarys will help me .
Have agreat day xx

-2.25 or 2.2 according to WW because you can only enter 1 decimal place!

Happy with that!

Well done that's great, you should be very happy with that :D x

Thanks ladies.

Ill again today. 4th sickness bug in 15 days. Ugghhhhhhhhh.

Will try and eat something this morning, probably a cereal bar or something dry. Chicken chausseur for dinner, blurgh. Will see how today pans out but will probably just be sticking to lucozade.

Yesterday was a good day. I ended up using 6 weeklies to make up the shortfall on a snickers and a bag of crisps! Nothing planned for the weekend, though next weekend Im going to an all you can eat buffet so no chocolate then!

Oh no, that's not good, sorry you're feeling ill. Hope you get better soon :) x

Slept alllllll day! Going back to bed in a min. Still managed to have my dailies in toast and lucozade. Not hungry thought so that's the main thing!

Im going to point up tomorrow then head back to bed and hope for a better day tomorrow!

Back