ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

This time last week I had 39 weeklies left haha!

I have changed the title of my diary - 145 is BIG BIG BIG SCARY number. Eeeeekkkk.
That will put me at 9st5lbs. Although I was quite happy before at 11st, I was still classed as obese, lovely.

But I think seeing it here, up on the WWW will kick my butt. I just hope I can do it!

Good luck for tomorrow!!!

I might weigh in tomoz too as I can do it in my lunch hour. Not going to be a loss I can tell, totm anything with chocolate in has ended up in my tummy lol. Back to norm today cos I couldn't care less about eating it.....weird!!

Hope tomoz goes well for ya. Will start a diary here this week too :) x

You and me too Kerry! Although I've pointed everything this week hasn't been the healthiest of weeks. I had fish and chips on friday night, then felt ill on Sat, started to feel better in the evening so use 16pp up on the majority of a bag of maltesers haha!

But I think aslong as I've stuck in my points I should be ok, I hope!

Well done girl!

Might aim for 3.5 next week? Achievable?

I think so with exercise! My bloody dvd still hasn't come. Not sure if post has been today because I've been out since 8am! Will just have to do some very enthusiastic cleaning today =]

Day 17???

My exercise DVD arrived earlier yayyy!!!
I did a big big oopsies though, Its a slimming world dvd hahaha!!!!

I picked the one with the biggest lady on the front, she lost 12st but with slimming world! But we all know Weight Watchers is better =]

Will be doing that later on but for now im gonna tuck into my mini cooked breakfast!

Have a look at the ten minute solution DVDs, they sell them on amazon/ eBay and they are really good. Loads of different ones: kickboxing, fat blasters, yoga. They got 5 different workouts each targeting a section of the body for only ten minutes. I started off at the beginning of the year doing a 10 min workout 4 times a week and they do make a difference. Plus by the time I was dying, the ten minute ends!! Also u can mix and match if u want a longer workout. I'm gonna be starting mine again soon.
Also Jillian michaels 30 day shred is fantastic but bloody hard work, again only a 20 minute workout, but I couldn't walk the next day and have been too scared to go back to it!! I know there are some peep on these forums who do this, and set challenges to complete it.

I did the 30 day shread for 2 days in a row. Killed me I could hardly move on day 3 lol should have seen me! But I did like it, just scared to do it again incase I end up like before lol.

Good luck for your new dvd

Kimboowee said:
Day 17???

My exercise DVD arrived earlier yayyy!!!
I did a big big oopsies though, Its a slimming world dvd hahaha!!!!

I picked the one with the biggest lady on the front, she lost 12st but with slimming world! But we all know Weight Watchers is better =]

Will be doing that later on but for now im gonna tuck into my mini cooked breakfast!

Oooh let us know what the dvd is like :)

weight loss pics are pretty inspirational no matter how the person lost it :)
I used to do SW years ago & lost a fair bit with it but I coukdn't do it now - not enough flexibility for my treats! Find WW fits me much better now :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

hi, here to follow. congrats on your loss so far! your doing great, im thinking of buying the 30 day shred dvd, looks fab. people at my meeting were talking about it today, say they were hurting for 6 days!!! so must do some good :)

Ooooo comments!!!!

I do have one of the 10 mins one, not sure which one it is - Ill get it out and have a look. I did do it a few times though! I've heard gd things about 30 day shred but I don't think Im ready for that yet, im a beginner!
I really want to do couch to 5k aswell, all in good time!
Have got a hair and make up trial for my mums wedding tomorrow and it's my 1st wedding anniversary already - thats mental!!!!!
Haven't pointed todays intake up yet, im loads under though even with a huge dinner as I had 29pp left and had stir fry! Need to do tomorrows aswell.

I very very very nearly gave in and had Dominoes tonight. OH wanted it, I'd even chosen what to have and he was ordering it online. But I want to loose weight more - I actually said 'Sorry, but fat Kimberley has gone!' I looked at my wedding pictures today and would LOVE to be back there again, I was about 3.7 st lighter now even though I'd put on over 2 stone in 3 months just before. Meehhhhhh.

I need to do this. I want to go to uni and have confidence!!!!

Youy made a great choice for yourself. Feels good when you feel you can turn something down where you wouldnt have had the self control to a few weeks before.

]Happy wedding anniversarryyyy too meeee!
Can't believe it's been a yr already, madnessss!!!

Here is a very very very rare picture, dont expect another one until im atleast a size 16!! Actually it wont workk!!!!!

Used quite a few weeklies last night, still have 13 odd left. WW fry up for breakfast probs ww ready meal for lunch and curry for dinner!

Attachments

• 274199_899655466_1500585_q.jpg
    274199_899655466_1500585_q.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 75
]
Happy wedding anniversarryyyy too meeee!
Can't believe it's been a yr already, madnessss!!!

Here is a very very very rare picture
!

Happy anniversary to you and your hubby

Wish the piccy was a bit bigger so i could get a better look at your dress:), looks loverly

TY! Will try sort that out later. I don't have them on the laptop I have taken that from fb.

Have done stage 1 workout, abs, legs, bum and thighs - my first bit of exercise eeeeeekkkk!!! Tomorrow can only do the workout bit, then tues all of the above again. It's only 10 mins for the workout but I can feel it!

Back