ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

I was naughty, so so so naughty.

70pp! -15pp!!!!!

Ill go hang my head in shame for a few days (plus my laptop is broken lol) x

Kimboowee said:
I was naughty, so so so naughty.

70pp! -15pp!!!!!

Ill go hang my head in shame for a few days (plus my laptop is broken lol) x

Snap!!!! Knew i would be off plan Saturday, but it kinda fell into yesterday too. Been extra good today and done some exercise, but don't reckon it will make much difference at WI tomorrow!!! Really don't want a gain, but I am expecting it!!!! Think I may throw a tantrum if I have!! Lol.

Nooooo think positive! I dont see how I could gain from going over by 600 odd cals, so hoping for sts at the worst.

Had 12pp today. Gonna have some melba toast and pate then see what else I can eat to make a the rest up.

Good luck tomorroe shellie! X

Happy anniv huni!! Aw i bet that'd be a lovely pic if it was bigger, hope you can resurect your laptop!
Nay worry about going over your pp's for 1day - there was a blooming good reason for it! :D

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Hmm no chance of the laptop springing back to life. I was using it and oh jumped on me and the screens completely gone! I only paid £130 new but it's only 5 weeks old. Gutted!!!

At my mums again today waiting for flower girl dresses to be delivered. Be glad when her wedding is done and I can spend my days at my own house!

WI tonight and then college tomorrrow, then a quiet week ahead. I think i've probably put on. Dreadddddd =[

come back and et us know how you did straight away

Thankkkkkkk youuuuuu!! Only 1lb to go to get my stone!

Still not dropped any points though is that something I have to work out myself or should I be told?

fantastic girl!

you'll be a skinny minny soon

Kimboowee said:

Still not dropped any points though is that something I have to work out myself or should I be told?

A few people on here who go to class have said that their leaders didn't reduce their points till they pointed it out to them - can't remember if you go to class?
On my phone app I lose a daily pp every time I go past .11 & .7 of each stone - hope that makes sense!

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thanks Carrie, what app is it you have? See your android so I should be able to get it, I think I should of dropped one now. Will email leader to find out if I can't get any answers.

Had a busy few days gone over weeklies by 8 but that's due to having nothing healthy in! Husband got paid today so borrowing my mums laptop and will do my shopping. Be good the rest of tge week and do my dvd. Might try the level 2 stuff this week x

ASDA wont accept my card thufehgvio;r3jniogvjnelkgvjifibgjbg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angry. Mean Ill have to go face the temptation of the shop!

Kimboowee said:

I brought the calculator this week and it worked out i should be on one point lower than I was first on, so I've been eating 34 this week.

I did it on the calculator last week and it said 41 ill redo it tonight, would of thought esource would of done it automatically like it used to!

Back