ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

Ty! Hope you enjoyed your hol!

Yeah I use it constantly for my points and do my weight every week but its not said anything about dropping points, strange!

Hey :)
The app I have is called:
'Ultimate Weight Watcher diary'
It has a logo of a red heart with a white cross inside :)
It has a great calculator for food pp's & a diary but I don't use that, also can track your weight on a graph and work out activity pps & daily pps :)

It's weird that e-source isn't changing your points for you though :(

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I've found out how to do it manually on esource, hurraayyyy! Will deffo remember to ask on Tuesday.

Have planned all my meals, just need the food to eat now. Asda first thing for munchies yum yum.

Good luck at Asda :) I just got my Sainsbury's order delivered today - lots of fresh veg & fruit & healthy low pp treats yay! Am addicted to getting my groceries delivered now!

CGx

I love doing my shopping online! I need to sort out my bankcard because it keeps getting declined!

Todays plan is hit asda, make my mums order of service, find a shawl and find some shoes for the baby. Busy busy busy!

I love online shopping as I seem to be able to find what I want. HATE going into supermarkets as I always seem to get rammed by everyone's trolleys, and stuck in the isles! can always find the offers online too.

I used to like supermarket shopping but I hate it now. Our local asda doesnt have much parking and its a nightmare. Had to go to the one further away!
Had KFC for lunch as hadnt eaten yet and it came up as 42pp!!! 2 over so im now -20 on weeklies! Im going out tonight and will have 9pp left after lunch/snack/dinner so will probably just let those disappear and try lessen the damage for Tuesday. Will exercise today aswell and try and shift 1lb atleast for Tues.

Deffo looking at a gain next week because of wedding etc so really want to loose something this week!

Earn some AP, to counter act it

Still totally lost it. Completely.

WI tomorrow will kick me up the arse. But then wedding this weekend. Im actually screwed.

I've lost it today aswell!!! Did fine until went to watch Lee evans and had a portion of chips, come back and eaten my body weight in rice cakes!!! Damn!!!!! I'm taking tomorrow as a fresh start though, need to stick with it and get a loss next week. Good luck for tomorrow!

your not screwed, you can stick stick to ww principles and eat in moderation :) chin up its just a little speed bump

Aw im sure its not that bad. Remember that its a couple of days out of 365 days.

You have been doing really well and I know you can do this :D

I didnt/wouldnt go. I did try to weigh on my mums scales but they need new batteries!
Iwent to get my hair cut and legs waxed instead lol

Buttt Im on it so far today, eating my dry weetabix as I type.

Back on it!

I had 2 slices of pizza but juggling my dinner around I've only dipped into weeklies by 4.

I have college tonight so won't be on until later, hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

Don't worry hun, you'll find your stride again :)
Everyone has days when we relax a bit with food & there's nothing wrong with that :)

CGx

Kimboowee said:
I didnt/wouldnt go. I did try to weigh on my mums scales but they need new batteries!
Iwent to get my hair cut and legs waxed instead lol

Buttt Im on it so far today, eating my dry weetabix as I type.

Back on it!

I felt like that this week, but forced myself to go as I know that personally if I miss a week because I've been off track, I'm more likely to continue being off track an then don't end up goin back. keep going, I'm sure u will pull it back.

That was my thinking shellie but my legs really did need waxing haha!

And today I've been goodish I've had 7 weeklies but I'm good with that. Got my nails done today as a treat for my almost stone! Organising my birthday tonight even though its not til Dec its gonna be extra tight for money this yr! Going for a healthy pizza at pizza express and cinema, I don't want cake just 6 cupcakes ad they'll be 6 of us so no left over cake to pick at

Back