ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

KoKo88

Silver Member
I am Kim, and this is my Weight Watchers Pro Points Diary/Blog etc etc.

Will be updated tomorrow =]

Last edited:
DAY 1

Well weighing in last night was scary business. Im at my biggest I've ever been blah blah, like I always am when I diet! But this time I have an excuse, her name is I - and during the 9 months I cooked her she caused me to gain 5st12lbs exactly. One day she shall be forgiven, but right now it's her fault none of my clothes fit.

I can honestly say I have probably done every diet under the sun, with the exception of Lighter Life, I did Cambridge as it was cheaper =]

But here I am (again), determined (again) and will give up in a few weeks (maybe not...)

Here are my stats - please don't lol
Height:
Weight: 19st 10lbs
Waist: 123cm
Hips: 140cm
Arm: 42cm
Thigh: 77cm
Bust: 128cm
Dress Size: 26

Today has gone like this:

Morning Harvest bar 3pp
Fat free yoghurt 3pp

2x Eggs 4pp
50g Ham 3pp
Cherry Tomatoes 0pp

2x Cod Fillets 12pp
Homemade Chips 4pp
Veg 0pp

Harvest Bar 3pp
2C Bananas 0pp

32/41

My shopping gets delivered tomorrow so a bit more variety!!

Hi there, did you use all of your points?

Make sure you do and get into your weeklies aswell.

and enjoy yourself on ww its not at all restrictive in my opinion

Day 2
Hey!
I found some doritos so had 75g to take me to my daily limit!

I feel like I've had loads to eat today!

Breakfast -
Morning Harvest Bar 3pp
2x Wheat bisks and 150ml s-milk 4pp
fat free yog 3pp
banana 0pp

weight watchers chicken curry 8pp
veg 0pp
snack a jacks 2pp

3x wraps 12pp
chicken 2pp
veg 0pp
herbs 0pp
banana 0pp

GU flapjack 6pp
wispa 6pp

I have 41/41 on daily and 6/43 weekly!

My food shop finally came this afternoon but I don't think I've bought enough for the week! I bought alot of meat substitute stuff, tomorrow will do curry (with real chicken) then try the meatballs on saturday.
Have arranged a night out on Sat but will probs stick to diet pepsi and maybe a cheeky vodka or two depending on transport!

Kimboowee said:
DAY 1

Well weighing in last night was scary business. Im at my biggest I've ever been blah blah, like I always am when I diet! But this time I have an excuse, her name is I - and during the 9 months I cooked her she caused me to gain 5st12lbs exactly. One day she shall be forgiven, but right now it's her fault none of my clothes fit.

I can honestly say I have probably done every diet under the sun, with the exception of Lighter Life, I did Cambridge as it was cheaper =]

But here I am (again), determined (again) and will give up in a few weeks (maybe not...)

Here are my stats - please don't lol
Height:
Weight: 19st 10lbs
Waist: 123cm
Hips: 140cm
Arm: 42cm
Thigh: 77cm
Bust: 128cm
Dress Size: 26

Helloooooo! Here to follow :)
And no-one on here will lol at your stats hun - take a look at mine! ;)
Sounds like you're doing great so far, good luck with the rest of your 1st week :)

Thank you!
Im currently downloading the couch to 5k podcast for week1, Im hoping that it will help. Though it says week one I think I'll go at my own pace haha! No chance I'll be running 5k in 9 weeks!

DAY 3 - ALREADY?!?!

I've only had breakfast so far today! Well it is only 10am. Have the whole house to clean today then kiddiewinkles are off to nanas for the weekend so I can just chill out! Plan to do a 5 mile wlak to town and back without a toddler whinging or needing carrying - also gonna read ALOT! This is my first taste of freedom in 21 weeks!

Curry for tea tonight. Probably have salad for lunch with lots of ham and egg - toodles!!

You enjoy that peace and quiet and your 5 mile walk

Walk didn't happen! Maybe tomorrow if the weathers still decent! I did go to soft play though which involves lots of running about trying to stop other peoples children from shoving mine!

I have 6 points left, hmmmm what to have! I think I'll rummage the cupboards and head to bed with my WW mag!

x

Off out tonight. Driving though so will be sticking to pepsi.
Have a banging headache so just gonna do my online tracker then try sleep it off x

DAY 5

Nearly weigh in yeehhhh!!!!!!
Another good day, so far have used 13 weeklies in the last 5 days.
Feeling good, I do feel like I have more energy, but I need to do some form of exercise! Thats gonna be next weeks goal!

DAY 6

We had a walk to the park this morning, normally drive so it's a start!
Babies have gone down for their naps so im gonna have a read through my monthly pass letter and see what offers asda have for this weeks shopping. Such a fun life I lead!

Hello! I started WW last wednesday and its getting close to my first weigh in.

So how have you found your first week? Enjoying it? Compared to sw this is so much more flexable :)

I def wont be lol'ing at your stats in 17 stone 3 and a half :( I have been this weight for the last few years and sadly have no one to blame but me.....me and cadburys/galaxy!!!

Good luck hun :) x

Hey!
Is it your first weigh in tomorrow too? Good luck!

I've found propoint to be a MILLION times better than the discover plan. I think its the flexibility, but still restricted. I've always done ok on sw, but better on ww, carbs are my downfall and I don't get the whole 1/3 thing!

Done weekly shopping, really happy with the food I've got, yummy week ahead.

I had a mars bar today in my dailies, omg. Missed it!

Kimboowee said:
DAY 6

We had a walk to the park this morning, normally drive so it's a start!
Babies have gone down for their naps so im gonna have a read through my monthly pass letter and see what offers asda have for this weeks shopping. Such a fun life I lead!

Yay! Well done on your walk :)
And good luck to you both with your 1st week weigh-ins :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Thank you, first one is wed evening.

Oooo mars bar! Yum Yum. I'm addicted to flakes. I crush them up into a bowl then with a spoon lol for 5 points it curbs my chocolate cravings. :)

Back