ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

Brilliant weight loss Kimbowee !!!!!!. Hope that banishes all thoughts of liquid diets. :D am really thrilled for you . keep it going girl .. :girlpower:

Day 8

Going well. And my shopping even came 2 hours early! Got loads of low pp treats so my budgets going far this week!

Cant believe how much I've pointed up to eat today. Lots of snacks as im at college til 8.30 then need to get oh from work so wont be back til 9. Better go make dinner now then!

No college tonight. Actually shed a little tear about it.
Just sick of being let down all the time.

Mehhh.

see, you over came the blip on your own, well done chick.

TY!

Going to the docs tomorrow about my headaches. Im just falling apart!

Cheering myself up by buying lots of midwifery journals haha!

I took my measurements this morning, supposed to do it monthly but kept forgetting!

In 6 weeks I've lost 36cm or 14inches!

Arms -4cm
Hips -5cm
Bust -9cm
Waist -12cm
Thighs -6cm

Verrryyyyy impressed!

Hiya, just been having a read through your diary. Just wanted to congratulate you on how well you're doing with your weight loss....amazing.
Kat x

Day 9!

Still no weeklies used. Whats wrong with meee??// Im going out on Sat night hopefully, but only with oh so it wont be a wild one. Will save them for then!

It's just become a way of life now. I roughly now the points of everything in my kitchen which helps alot. We went for a nice walk through the forest park today, every little helps.

Ooo there was a woman at my group that had lost 50lbs on Tuesday, cant wait to get there.

DAY 10

STARVING!!!!!!!
Picking oh up from work in half hour then heading to Tesco for milk and bits I forgot off the shopping. Not made dinner yet as were having stir fry and he's the king of stir fry so just have to leave him to do it. Not good!

On the plus side I applied for a midwifery taster course at Notts Uni. 350 people applied this yr on 80 places so chances are slim but if you dont try you wont know!

Kimboowee said:
DAY 10

STARVING!!!!!!!
Picking oh up from work in half hour then heading to Tesco for milk and bits I forgot off the shopping. Not made dinner yet as were having stir fry and he's the king of stir fry so just have to leave him to do it. Not good!

On the plus side I applied for a midwifery taster course at Notts Uni. 350 people applied this yr on 80 places so chances are slim but if you dont try you wont know!

Oooooh how exiting!! Well done for applying, fingers crossed you get a place :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

DAY 11

Thanks CG!
I thought my mini personal statement was quite good, it did take me nearly 6 hours to do. When it comes to my UCAS one I'll probably just hibernate for a month until it's perfect!

49 days left of my mini challenge. I seriously though I would of buckled by now. I think by not planning to use my weeklies on a daily basis has definitely helped. I ended up getting chinese last night and used 8 weeklies towards it but im really happy with that. It went towards a treat and not just mindless chocolate scoffing that normally happens!

Im so proud of myself. I really seem to be sorting myself out. College/uni etc is such a big step for me. I didn't go to uni after I originally finished college as I got pregnant, and then saved up for a big wedding so had to work, and then got pregnant again.

Rambling again!

hi Kimbowee you're doing very well with your mini challenge, you go for it! :girlpower:

Fingers crossed you get on your course xx

DAY 12

Still have 40 weeklies remaining. Going to my mums for sunday dinner and my step dad is a trained chef so he uses buckets of oil and cheese etc. Eurghhh. They wont be lasting long today, still have 25 pp for today left thank god!

DAY 12

Still have 40 weeklies remaining. Going to my mums for sunday dinner and my step dad is a trained chef so he uses buckets of oil and cheese etc. Eurghhh. They wont be lasting long today, still have 25 pp for today left thank god!

hi Kimbowee! You're doing so well....it's hard when someone else is in control of the cooking...i hope you enjoy your Sunday dinner regardless :) x

hi Kimbowee! You're doing so well....it's hard when someone else is in control of the cooking...i hope you enjoy your Sunday dinner regardless :) x

I hate other people cooking for me!
It wasn't too bad, was 26pp (I think)
I have used all my weeklies in the last few days, not letting them go to waste!

I need 1.5 off tomorrow to get my stone. Bet it won't happen, Im destined to be hanging here for ageeess!!

Back