ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

Hiya, sounds like a nice idea having a cup cake each no left overs to tempt u :)

Well done for getting back on track yday, its hard after having a few off track days but we are only human and food just shouldn't taste so good lol its too tempting!!

Ughh so ill!
Kept waking up last night and being sick. Teaches me not to eat left over pizza I guess! OH went to the shop before work this morning to get lf cheese for our pizza wraps and got me a lucozade, without thinking downed half of it. So for brekkie I had a very sugary drink and half a banana.
Just had lunch - bean casserole for last weeks your week. Was nice but you dont get much for 4pp so made extra veg and its alot more filling.

Have bee looking at what to have tomorrow night and a jacket potato and quorn chilli is 27pp!!!!!!! Fish and chips was my dailies and more! They have a chipshop buffet on friday nights and that is my downfall. Will point up kids menu x

Ru feeling any better? How's it been going this week?

Bacckk! Still feeling crappy, kids have got it too! Overtired, teething 5 month old with a cold is my new worse nightmare!

Not been tracking, but not been overly naughty either, stil expecting Maaahhhooooosive gain!
Money is extra tight this week after car tax and putting money aside for next weeks MOT so cheap Iceland shop this week, not the healthiest guess my portions will have to be tiny for lots of points. Still have got lots of frozen veggies to bulk things out.

Your doing all the right things so I wouldn't worry too much. The last week of the month for me is always tight so I do the same as you, Iceland! Cheap n cheerful.

Hope you all feel better soon x

+6lbs SIX BLOODY POUNDS!!!!

Yeh so im sticking to it now!! I've stolen some money from my bill fund and done a little asda shop instead. We're baby led weaning with the little one so I cant really give her chicken dippers haha! It's due to come tomorrow, bought quorn to keep costs down as it's on 3 for £5 then some veggie burgers and sausages. Got a frozen pack of stir fry mix so having a few this week.

Back into the 19's again would like to get back into the 18's next week! Thats only 2lb so defo do-able, and probs quite easy but gonna go easy on myself! 9 weeks til my birthday so would like a stone off for then to take me to 21lbs - no parties or weddings between now and then thank god!

Aw no sorry to see it was a gain :(

You might be carrying a lot of excess water so if u stick to plan u could have a fab loss next week :) x

I've made it through today!
And I've had a rather crappy day, so hard to stop myself from stuffing my face and thinking 'Ill start again tomorrow'
It's my birthday in 60 days so instead of setting a weightloss goal, I want to be 100% for those 60 days. Mainly as proof to myself I CAN do it and be in control.

So day 1 done!

So much pain. Monthly is here and letting herself be known.
Give me childbirth any day!

Popping out to get some paracetamol and have a look round the shops to keep my mind off it. Surprise surprise Im craving chocolate. Making stodgy stir fry for tea so im hoping that will fill me up enough. Otherwise I've only had 4pp so will have some.

DAY 4

STILL sick!!! Ughhh!! I've lost count how many tablets I've taken over the last few days. I bought these brilliant headex tabs in USA last year and I took the last one this morning. So sad, they're so good!

On the plus side I've eaten sooooo much choc the last few days but within points. Not sure if it will have a negative effect or not. Although I am starting to feel less bloated now so hopefully I'll just be fat not bloat+fat by Tuesday.

Nothing special planned this weekend. Husband at work and parents in Morocco so it's a quite one. Kinda glad, no excuse to eat! Still think it will take me 2-3 weeks to get rid of that gain. Lesson learnt!

DAY 5
Just about to have lunch. My food supplies are seriously dwindling!
Either spag bol or veggie meatballs tonight for dinner.

Im in love with ASDAs meat free range. Tried the burgers and sausages this week and they were so nice! Will defo be having those again, and lower in pps too

I never get to go to Asda - really want to try their meat-free stuff! (and have a good snoop at the George clothes hehe!)
Sorry you've been poorly huni, hope you are on the mend now :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Oooo not tried the chicken burgers, will look out for those this week.

I can't look at clothes in shops atm CG! It just upsets me!
After I went out 2 weeks ago I felt so horrible I got in contact with my old cambridge diet councillor. She sent me a new form out and everything. I was ready to admit defeat to old fashioned dieting and go back to meal replacements. But I knew I was just running away from a small blip.

Im over that small blip now. I know I need to do more and I just can't go and live on milkshake because I can't do that forever!

Kimboowee said:
Oooo not tried the chicken burgers, will look out for those this week.

I can't look at clothes in shops atm CG! It just upsets me!
After I went out 2 weeks ago I felt so horrible I got in contact with my old cambridge diet councillor. She sent me a new form out and everything. I was ready to admit defeat to old fashioned dieting and go back to meal replacements. But I knew I was just running away from a small blip.

Im over that small blip now. I know I need to do more and I just can't go and live on milkshake because I can't do that forever!

You are so right - you can't do a food replacement diet forever!
It's funny as I have a friend doing Lighter Life & she is shedding weight so fast it can't help but look appealing to me!!
There would be zero chance of me being able to do one though!
Glad you are sticking with ww - at least this way you retrain your way of eating for the long term :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

I have to admit I tried one of those shakes diets once and stuck it sevenweeks . I lost a lot of weight but it flew back on again .think my metabolism is only recovering now . The weight loss is appealing but You really need to be so strict when you come off it . Its also so antisocial ,sitting sipping your shake while the rest have a nice cooked dinner . never again for me anyway.

I did really well on it, but I don't know if I want to go back there again.
My major worry is loose skin. Granted I've had 2 children in less than 2 yrs so im not gonna be a supermodel, but it just scares me! Im hoping that with my age on my side and the fact that weightloss is slow and steady then my skin will tighten as I go.
If not I'll be at the bank for a loan, I already have a contact with a good surgeon!

As for today it's gone well. Day 6 nearly done! I am almost sure I stayed in my points but esource wont let me on to check!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Back