ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

Its coming off, cheer up missy!

Im happier now!

1lb is good enough. Any less and I won't be happy. I need to see this as a long term thing and not some fad that I can get over and done with quickly!

I have college tonight then something quick for tea when I get in, probs stir fry. Need to catch up on the last 2 weeks work eeeekkk!

Im gonna have a look about for a pedometer. I think my mum might have one but and old points one. Suppose that will do as im not eating activity points.

My dad reckons he's coming up at the weekend. Whenever he comes it's always takeaway on the Sat then carvery on the Sunday arrghhhh!!! I will insist on cooking!

well done on losing 1lb!! i know it's annoying you're so close to the stone but you've done so well so be proud of yourself xxx

:talk017:

Keep it up Kim . That half pound is toast this week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Still going!
My sister has taken her laptop back so no proper internet! Will have to go bk to old fashioned pen and paper tracking!

Congrats on your loss hun & you'll have your stone next week I'm sure :)
I'm. still 2lbs short of my 1stone & I've been on it longer than you so think you are doing great :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

aw no hun :( if you need me to check anything on e-source let me know.

New week and a new month this time next week, im sure you can get that 1lb off PLUS another couple off! x

Chin up chick, and yes i have ww online if you need something point checking

I dont think i deserved a gain at all! I ate all my normal stuff etc. Boooooooooo!

Got a pedometer and zumba starts on thurs. Want 3 off next week. Im gonna work my backside off!

Sorry it's getting you down huni ((big hugs)) is this the 1st gain you've had?
It does fell unfair when you know you've been 100% but you get a gain - I can't explain it but it happens to me too :(
Am sure your extra exercise will kick that pound right back off again - you can do this hun!! :)

CGx
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using MiniMins

Noo its the 2nd one. There was those 2 weeks where I ate everything in sight lol...

Having to actually go to asda tomorrow rather than do it online. Hoping to stay away from the bad stuff!

Gonna look up walking plans now, not sure where to start!

They say the weeks u don't lose on the scales u lose in inches around your body. It might just be your body changing shape if u have been really good x

I always eat and make my shopping list so I stick to it. The other way is send my other half with the list ...this helps me stick to plan x

Did well at asda. No crap whatsoever!
Have to make a last minute birthday cake for Sat, chocolate. Great!

Supposed to be going to Zumba tonight if someone will come with me. Its a new class so only a quid.

Walking is going well. Walked to and from the baby weigh in clinic, in the rain today. Only had 20 odd points yesterday even with a massive dinner. Will eat them all today. Saving weeklies for saturday. Due to take measurements next week so will hopefully see a difference!

No zumba. I was just going to go on my own but I cant now without a babysitter! Let down, again!

Theres a class on Sat morning, hubby is off this sat so he can have them then and family are off at the weekend so I should more or less always have someone. Thats the plan anyway....

I have a laptop for a few hours to do my shopping so just popping in!

Weekend wasnt too bad I think! I've had all my weeklies and dailies most days. FINALLY got to Zumba this evening, so much fun, defo going back!

Will make to effort to update on my phone tomorrow - but like last week, feel like I've not lost anything! I will actually cry!

Back