ProPoints My Journey To Loose 26.5lbs/145lbs

With a good zumba work out I'm sureu will have lost fat! It's so intense but fun, I have it on the Wii and love it.

Good luck for weigh in xx

Come on give yourself a break, its happening, your going down, perhaps not as fast as you would like. Your now back n the down swing of losing weight that 0.5lbs is proof, you just have to keep it up :)

Mehhh!!!

Zumba on Sat then again on Monday - so twice a week. Went wayyyyy over points last night. Used weeklies and prob 15 more.
Back on track today. Had 3 meals aswell which I havent done in weeks. Need to get used to not having loads of points in the evening. Trying to up liquid intake this week - not water just sugar free squash, practically the same right?!?

Ooooh and Im going to be a 'birthing mentor' Having to pull the plug on college as my babysitters are non existant. It's my dream to become a midwife but if im struggling to find a sitter for 3 hours then whats it going to be when im at college 3/4 days a week!
It's only until my youngest is at school, she's not 7 mons yet so awhile to wait but im going to have my own business. Scary stuff!!!!

Soooo yeaahhhh, anyone a marketing guru? x

2nd day back on track. Feeling back in control!

6 points left for today will probe have some toast with nutella and banana yum yum yum!

Nothing planned for the weekend apart from zumba tomorrow. Hubby working late all weekend so shall be left to my own devices!

Good luck getting back on track!!! I've restarted today after a disastrous couple of weeks!!! Need to get my head back into it!

Zumba tonight, not the same class as last Monday cos can't get someone to sit in the house til 8 so. Bit gutted cos that class was great!
The one I went to on sat weren't as good which was quite disappointing.

Day 5 of being good so hoping for a decent loss tomorrow. Probably will get stuck with a bloody lb again though haha

I go my bloody stone!!!!

I lost 1lb though, though my monthly came today so I'm feeling bloated etc. But still got there!

And got my 5% don't think ill hit 2st for Xmas though, especially with the snails pace I'm loosing at but just gonna track, exercise and plough on x

Well done, celebrate with a victory dance and earn some AP :--)

Yay!!! Well done :) 1 stone and your 5% is great hun.

If you don't think u will hit the 2 stone mark for Xmas, what about a mini goal of end of Jan then any excessive Xmas eating can be bannished lol

Well done for sticking with it, it might be slow but 1 stones a lot of weight to carry round n now its gone :-D x

Thanks everyone!

Talking about Xmas when I was living at home with my mum we were both at WW. And after Xmas we were the only ones that actually lost weight haha! Only 1lb each though!

Im enjoying this Xmas, as I've either been pregnant or ill for the last 3! Im sure I could eat a pigs weight in (lf) pate!

No exercise this week. Struggling for childcare. Though my mum has the kids this weekend so I can defo go on Sat Morn and Ill try go to my fav class on the Monday. Not sure if doing the Sat, Sun and Mon would be excessive? If I could walk that is!

I have my college interview in 2 weeks so will have to face the shops for something to wear, Ughhhhhh. But hoping by next sept a decent weight loss will give me more confidence. Sure running around the labour ward will rank up a few APs x

very exciting to think next year you will be in full swing of working with mothers to be and babies, couldnt do it myself too stressfull i think but you go girl, sounds like a great job to get into. And of course by next september you will have had a massive weight reduction and be fully confident in your self and the training your getting

One 45min zumba session done! Today was her last sat morn class as she's losing money. Will have to find another.

Had the implant put in yesterday and it drifting hurts!

Went out with oh last night. First night out just the 2 of us in a good 8 months so made the most of it. Oops. Over by a good 50 odd points I reckon.

Hoping zumba tomorrow and Mon will give me a sts

Hi hun :) found ur diary :D yay for getting ur stone! Hope yr having a nice weekend cxx

Off track again yesterday grrrrrr.
Need to find a sitter for zumba tonight it starts at 6 but oh don't finish until 6...

Tracked for today. Big fry up and fish and chips for dinner with some fruit inbetween.

Keeping busy with glee and maths homework

Yay for getting bk to it!!! Hope u get a sitter sorted for zumba x

Thank you!

No babysitter sorted for zumba tonight but have sorted tomorrow granting they can get home from work on time eeeeeek!

Been through hubbys rotas til 6th Dec and more or less sorted childcare for ww, college and 3 zumba sessions a week! It might all fall through yet but here's to hoping!

Back