Step 1 Sole Source My Journey To My Target :)

For my second week I have lost 3lbs bringing total loss to 13lbs yayyy. I'm 17st exactly so will definitely be seeing those 16s next week. I brought the bars tonight and have had the peanut crunch bar and it was like chewing on cardboard lol. I hope the other bars are better xxx

Well done numptymum that's great! So exciting that u know u will be in the 16s next week. What other bars have u got. I mainly have the choc mint ones there pretty yummy :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done numptymum that's great! So exciting that u know u will be in the 16s next week. What other bars have u got. I mainly have the choc mint ones there pretty yummy :) xx

I got one of each flavor and had the choc mint one today. Unfortunately for me they bloat me and I have asked my consultant to swap them for shakes as I still have 5 left so will be seeing her on friday to exchange them x

Day 15 done and dusted. Had a massive walk around the shopping centre and pleased to say my joints dont hurt me like usual. I did go for my daughters present but didnt see anything I liked so even though its her birthday today, her party is tomorrow so will have another look tomorrow without my son as I seem to spend most of my shopping trip chasing after him lol x

Day 15 done and dusted. Had a massive walk around the shopping centre and pleased to say my joints dont hurt me like usual. I did go for my daughters present but didnt see anything I liked so even though its her birthday today, her party is tomorrow so will have another look tomorrow without my son as I seem to spend most of my shopping trip chasing after him lol x

How good is that, day 15 and already a improvement with your aches & joints ! That's utterly fab.
Good luck with the shopping tomorrow, fingers crossed you find something you like for your daughters party.
Keep up the good work & think how fab you will feel in another 15 days :)

Mmm well :rolleyes: I came off plan yesterday evening for my daughters birthday and even though I mainly ate protein (and a little bit of choc cake) I am mentally struggling. I have to keep on telling myself this is not forever your 12 weeks will soon be up and I even got my mini target skinny jeans out for motivation. I WON'T BREAK. Maybe if I stay 100 with no picking I might even sneak into the 16s on tuesday x

Urrgghh fell off the wagon, this is so hard. Draw a line under it!
Will drop one shake but have my other 2 shakes later :sigh:

I would have all 3 of your shakes hunny so you can have all the vitamins and minerals you need for today so you don't go without and feel even worse. Ok so you fell off the wagon but the good thing is you are admiting it to us and to yourself. Chin up hunny. Don't be so hard on yourself xxxxx

Urrgghh fell off the wagon, this is so hard. Draw a line under it! Will drop one shake but have my other 2 shakes later :sigh:

Try not to best yourself up hunni.

Your daughters birthday is a nice event & sometimes these things happen.
It's always mind over matter, you've done great do don't throw it away now. You can get back on track, you can still do great.
Think of all the reasons why you started, think of the feelings you get when the scales drop each weigh in,

Keep strong x x x x x x

U can do it NM!!!! Just really go for it for the next couple of days! It will see so worth it for you to see those 16s!!! U r so close u can practically smell them! :) xx

Right enough messing around from me after a 2lb gain last weigh in I'm seriously about to gain back what I have lost. I've been suffering from pmt so no wonder I was picking but yesterday my period showed up so I'm the opposite today and don't want to eat anything today, the cramps are killing me. I'm gonna delete my 84 day countdown when I'm on my laptop tonight and instead focus on 28 days 100% with no picking and after completing that I should hopefully have the strength to complete another 28 days. This experience has taught no matter how tempting its so not worth coming off plan. Plus all the eating has made me feel unwell so there goes my plan of not refeeding and jumping straight back onto sw

Yayyyy and she's back!!! Who hoooo!! Lovely to see you again chick. 2lbs is nothing. A good poop would sort that. ;) cxxxx

Yayyyy and she's back!!! Who hoooo!! Lovely to see you again chick. 2lbs is nothing. A good poop would sort that. ;) cxxxx
Hehehe xxx
How you getting on x

Hey numptymum so glad your back. How u feeling today? Xx

I feel dreadful through my own fault. My body aches everywhere like I have a temp (but I don't) and oh the pain from the cramps its sooo painful. Its given me more incentive to lose weight and get the copper coil out who is the culprit behind my heavy painful cycles.
On a positive not though I have completed day 1 back on plan 100% x

I feel dreadful through my own fault. My body aches everywhere like I have a temp (but I don't) and oh the pain from the cramps its sooo painful. Its given me more incentive to lose weight and get the copper coil out who is the culprit behind my heavy painful cycles. On a positive not though I have completed day 1 back on plan 100% x

Aw sorry u r poorly! But huge well done on your 100% day x

I feel dreadful through my own fault. My body aches everywhere like I have a temp (but I don't) and oh the pain from the cramps its sooo painful. Its given me more incentive to lose weight and get the copper coil out who is the culprit behind my heavy painful cycles. On a positive not though I have completed day 1 back on plan 100% x

Well done on getting back on track, it's never easy especially if you are feeling poorly.
Hope the cramps subside x x x

A little update still feeling awful but a lot better then the last few days. Been living on a shake a day and dry toast! However I did go to weigh in and lost 3lbs and finally into the 16s. My consultant told me to have 1 or 2 shakes a day with normal food until I feel better but if I'm better tomorrow i'm straight back on just the packs x

A little update still feeling awful but a lot better then the last few days. Been living on a shake a day and dry toast! However I did go to weigh in and lost 3lbs and finally into the 16s. My consultant told me to have 1 or 2 shakes a day with normal food until I feel better but if I'm better tomorrow i'm straight back on just the packs x

Pleased your feeling a bit better, far better to do something than nothing at all and I'm sure it will make it easier for you in the long run. Fingers crossed your better tomorrow x x x x x

Back