Step 1 Sole Source My Journey To My Target :)

A little update still feeling awful but a lot better then the last few days. Been living on a shake a day and dry toast! However I did go to weigh in and lost 3lbs and finally into the 16s. My consultant told me to have 1 or 2 shakes a day with normal food until I feel better but if I'm better tomorrow i'm straight back on just the packs x

Hey numptymum sorry you've been feeling unwell but well done in your 3lb loss and esp getting into the 16s xx :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Over the bug atlast so it will be SS day for me. I hope I will be able to undo the damage before weigh in on Wednesday x

Over the bug atlast so it will be SS day for me. I hope I will be able to undo the damage before weigh in on Wednesday x

Pleased your feeling better, nothing worse than being poorly whilst trying to do something as extreme as CWP.
Weigh in may be a pleasant surprise on Wed x x x

Just catching up. Glad you are feeling better hunny. I think I have finally undid the damage I did last week. I was so bad!!! Well done on the loss xxxxx

Time to come out of hiding :wave_cry:
I have been so bad these last few weeks after a good 3 weeks and I really need to reign it in unless I want another horrible summer and horrible winter next year where I have nothing to wear that suits me. Will be updating my diary regularly because that kept me on track last time so starting from tomorrow it will be back to the shakes 100%.
I have also changed consultants and my new one is brilliant so motivating. My weigh in is on wednesday but I have cancelled it for this week so I will have just over a week to lose the 8lbs i have gained from my messing around and getting back into the 16s. I won't change my stats as thats what I'm aiming for for next week so that will be a little motivator xxx

Time to come out of hiding :wave_cry:
I have been so bad these last few weeks after a good 3 weeks and I really need to reign it in unless I want another horrible summer and horrible winter next year where I have nothing to wear that suits me. Will be updating my diary regularly because that kept me on track last time so starting from tomorrow it will be back to the shakes 100%.
I have also changed consultants and my new one is brilliant so motivating. My weigh in is on wednesday but I have cancelled it for this week so I will have just over a week to lose the 8lbs i have gained from my messing around and getting back into the 16s. I won't change my stats as thats what I'm aiming for for next week so that will be a little motivator xxx

Hi there NumptyMum

pleased to see you back. It's never easy when we slip off track but your doing the right thing coming back. Sometimes a change of consultant can be just what we need for a fresh motivation. Good luck hunni x x

Hi there NumptyMum

pleased to see you back. It's never easy when we slip off track but your doing the right thing coming back. Sometimes a change of consultant can be just what we need for a fresh motivation. Good luck hunni x x

Thank you hun x

Dreading tomorrow as the first day back on plan is the hardest mentally and it doesn't help I'm feeling so knackered right now. Don't know where my kiddies pick up these vomiting viruses but my son has it and I have spent the last 2 hours changing him and a lot of bedding. I just hope i don't catch it as usual x

Day 1 again but I'm feeling ready for it today. So far a litre of water and a green tea down me and will have my first shake in a hour or 2. If I can be a 100% today with no picking then I know I can succeed otherwise I might have to reconsider cwp but I really don't want to go down that route.
I have had a few incidences happen to me to give me a good old kick back onto plan. Firstly I'm not only back in the 17s but only a lb away from my original starting weight in October. Secondly my neighbours 6 year old boy said I had a big bum! Thirdly my second eldest daughter (4 year old) told my eldest daughter (6 year old) that she will get a fat tummy soon and the look of horror and the fight that commenced between them really upset me and makes me wonder how they really feel about a fat mummy. And finally my friend told me that another lady at school was mouthing off at her that her hubby doesn't like fat women and for her to lose weight for him. She is s cow and said it on purpose because my friend is overweight and she isn't and I know I shouldn't really let it get to me but it's making me so self conscious at the moment. So if these aren't enough reasons to keep me on plan then I don't know what is xxx

Day 1 again but I'm feeling ready for it today. So far a litre of water and a green tea down me and will have my first shake in a hour or 2. If I can be a 100% today with no picking then I know I can succeed otherwise I might have to reconsider cwp but I really don't want to go down that route.
I have had a few incidences happen to me to give me a good old kick back onto plan. Firstly I'm not only back in the 17s but only a lb away from my original starting weight in October. Secondly my neighbours 6 year old boy said I had a big bum! Thirdly my second eldest daughter (4 year old) told my eldest daughter (6 year old) that she will get a fat tummy soon and the look of horror and the fight that commenced between them really upset me and makes me wonder how they really feel about a fat mummy. And finally my friend told me that another lady at school was mouthing off at her that her hubby doesn't like fat women and for her to lose weight for him. She is s cow and said it on purpose because my friend is overweight and she isn't and I know I shouldn't really let it get to me but it's making me so self conscious at the moment. So if these aren't enough reasons to keep me on plan then I don't know what is xxx

Good luck hunni,

you know we are all here, all fighting our demons but always here for any support. Some people are just nasty with snide comments etc,
You know you can do this, it's fab you've got your head back in the game now just be sure to keep it there x x x

Wow I'm knackered today. I did it but I did pick BUT it didn't lead to a binge and hopefully after a good nights sleep (if my baby daughter doesn't wake me up like she did several times last night) tomorrow will be better Today I had 3 choc shakes, 2 litres of water and a green tea. Would have preferred getting 3 litres down me but just too tired.
Also I don't fit many of my clothes and am just living in 2 leggings and 5 t shirts so really need to lose some weight and fit into my old clothes as there is no way i'm gonna buy any clothes at this weight. I will have to wing it as best as I can and hope by spring some of my pre pregnancy clothes fit and by next winter I WILL be buying a new wardrobe full of clothes. I also need new glasses but also putting that off until I lose some weight off my face and not forgetting I need a haircut too and as I like my hair short it doesn't suit my face shape well at the moment so holding off that too. Think its time for me to crawl into bed xxx

Numptymum I know how you feel. My hair hasn't been cut for 3 months, which is twice as long as I normally get it done but I has to wait for my face to get a little thinner to get my frjnge cut in again. My face was too fat before. I've only lost 21 lbs at this point but my face is slimmer. So the fringe has returned today!!

Numptymum I know how you feel. My hair hasn't been cut for 3 months, which is twice as long as I normally get it done but I has to wait for my face to get a little thinner to get my frjnge cut in again. My face was too fat before. I've only lost 21 lbs at this point but my face is slimmer. So the fringe has returned today!!
I'm also thinking of getting a fringe and luckily the first place I lose weight is the face so hopefully in a few weeks I will be getting a haircut xxx

Another 100% day and all thanks to hubby who decided to bring back home tripe (I only sent him to the butchers for chicken) and the whole house stinks especially the kitchen so all those bingeing voices in my head have left in disgust xxx

Urrgghh really craving subways. I SHALL NOT GO OUT TODAY. I SHALL NOT GO OUT TODAY. I SHALL NOT GO OUT TODAY.

Urrgghh really craving subways. I SHALL NOT GO OUT TODAY. I SHALL NOT GO OUT TODAY. I SHALL NOT GO OUT TODAY.

I have to confess a BMT on herb bread with chilli was one of the 1st things I had in Vegas once I got to goal last time.
Hope you stated at home and managed to ignore the cravings / little voices :)

I have to confess a BMT on herb bread with chilli was one of the 1st things I had in Vegas once I got to goal last time.
Hope you stated at home and managed to ignore the cravings / little voices :)
Unfortunately I didn't I was off there like a shot. I told hubby to not let me go again next time I say I have a few things to do at the shopping centre. This won't derail me as I know its the christmas period because temptation is everywhere so I won't give up no matter how many times I fall off the wagon this month. Once I do a couple of weeks 100% the urge for bread goes away and is I do eat it it makes me ill but its just getting those few weeks 100% x

Unfortunately I didn't I was off there like a shot. I told hubby to not let me go again next time I say I have a few things to do at the shopping centre. This won't derail me as I know its the christmas period because temptation is everywhere so I won't give up no matter how many times I fall off the wagon this month. Once I do a couple of weeks 100% the urge for bread goes away and is I do eat it it makes me ill but its just getting those few weeks 100% x

I fully agree hunni,
I'm like you and have lots of distractions this month but will keep cracking on when I don't have anything planned x x x

Welcome back numptymum good to see u back on here. Ignore the silly gossipy stick figures with no soul. U do what's right for u and what makes u happy. I'm no expert but I'm sure children would rather a happy mummy that tries hard than a *****y one that slags off others. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back